PBS (my tax dollars) Promoting Black Panthers Terrorist...Just on a Whim. How convenient.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The liberal media is on in on social disorder that does not need to happen. My tax dollars go to fund this shit! Time to shut down college campuses and weed out the immature, ignorant subversive that pollute kinda there. I had 6 uncle's in WW2 and three of them were shot by Nazis. But, if you push your communist bullshit anymore...you will lose. The reaction will be greater than what you think. Don't play with matches. STOP being fragile spoiled little bastards and think about your country for one time in your life. You're pulling us into the grave. I want PBS shut down and fuck Mr. Rogers testimony. PBS has become a political propaganda wing.

The liberal media is on in on social disorder that does not need to happen. My tax dollars go to fund this shit! Time to shut down college campuses and weed out the immature, ignorant subversive that pollute kinda there. I had 6 uncle's in WW2 and three of them were shot by Nazis. But, if you push your communist bullshit anymore...you will lose. The reaction will be greater than what you think. Don't play with matches. STOP being fragile spoiled little bastards and think about your country for one time in your life. You're pulling us into the grave. I want PBS shut down and fuck Mr. Rogers testimony. PBS has become a political propaganda wing.
Always thought PBS should be defunded

No one gives a crap about what either of you clowns want. Next time you try thinking for yourself you're going to get a sedative and electric shock.

You're mad that in 2016 PBS didn't give equal time the the American nazi party?

One thing we should ALL hate about Reagan is how he SHIT on the 2A rights of the Black Panthers while governor of california.

regan may have saved some lives. I remember seeing a video about the open carry of shotguns in Texas. White boys walking around with them no problem. Black guy has one and half the PD draws on him and makes him get on the ground

One thing we should ALL hate about Reagan is how he SHIT on the 2A rights of the Black Panthers while governor of california.

regan may have saved some lives. I remember seeing a video about the open carry of shotguns in Texas. White boys walking around with them no problem. Black guy has one and half the PD draws on him and makes him get on the ground
And that is fucking WRONG!!!

With all these police departments the Democrats are gonna be shutting down, black folks are all gonna need to be heavily armed.

With all these police departments the Democrats are gonna be shutting down, black folks are all gonna need to be heavily armed.

Every Black person I know is already heavily armed. I know the ones I grew up with in the hood are. The police are the ones that dont want Black people to be able to own weapons. Kind of hard to brutalize a community thats going to start fighting back.

Every Black person I know is already heavily armed. I know the ones I grew up with in the hood are. The police are the ones that dont want Black people to be able to own weapons. Kind of hard to brutalize a community thats going to start fighting back.
Well, consider my white ass an ally in making sure black folks are, and remain, properly armed.

... Because when the race war starts, I don't want to hear any excuses.
:laugh2:

Last edited:
No one gives a crap about what either of you clowns want. Next time you try thinking for yourself you're going to get a sedative and electric shock.
Just me and you.

Every Black person I know is already heavily armed.

Yeah right, heavily nuts in more like it. Assuming someone like myself sold them weapons in the 1990's before every weapon transaction was traced and reported to the pigs, where do your Negro buddies purchase ammo? I as an entitled Whitey cannot find anywhere that supplies Federal .357 Magnum Ammo. Either out of stock or cannot ship to store (maybe since Connecticut democrat, faggot legislation prohibits ammo generally speaking).

Last edited:
...PBS and NPR have always been anti-white..I've given examples before
..it's TRUE--tax $$$ going to a station that is anti-white...anti-white [ hate ] stories EVERY day

...according to the MSM/blacks/governemnt--it's ok to HATE whites , but not blacks
....and they wonder why we laugh when they scream RACISM for stupid shit --like someone saying the word '''black hole'''
..or when a cop DEFENDS himself

My folks were concerned the anti-White savages (Black Panthers, etc.) would mess with the suburbs in the late 1960's, they were ready to move to protect their children from the Black savages. Here we have a scenario where the Black savages outright state it is their objective. Any Whitey without a firearm and lots of ammo is a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Nobody is going to shut down police departments. It's lip service to the ghetto rats.

Forum List

Back