Paypal steps in it

I don't think they can legally do this. They will get sued the first time they try it.

From the second link:

Daily Wire’s Ben Zeisloft spoke with Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression’s Aaron Terr about the implications, were the policy to be implemented as published.

“Under existing law, PayPal has the ability as a private company to implement this type of viewpoint-discriminatory policy,” Aaron Terr, a senior program officer at the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression, explained to The Daily Wire. “Whatever motivation PayPal has for establishing these vague new categories of prohibited expression, they will almost certainly have a severe chilling effect on users’ speech. As is often the case with ill-defined and viewpoint-discriminatory speech codes, those with unpopular or minority viewpoints will likely bear the brunt of these restrictions.”

Also from the second link:

A short time later, PayPal blamed the publication of those policy changes on an error, saying in a statement that:

“An AUP notice recently went out in error that included incorrect information. PayPal is not fining people for misinformation and this language was never intended to be inserted in our policy.”

So it seems they can do it, but are not doing it... in other words, they're back pedaling as fast as they can...

If it would have come to pass how would it have manifested itself?

Like if you donated to a right-leaning .org via PP or something?

It did not make much sense to me when I first read of it a few days back.

Folks need to get rid of their Smartphones and start using cash now, and resist the central banks push to move to a central bank digital currency, or it will only be a matter of time at this point.

They are already in the testing phase on this. I don't see how it isn't all inevitable.

1666114071071.png

/-----/ I've told people about this and showed them the article and they won't believe it.
Here is more you can show them. I warned my family of this, back in February or March of 2020. I told them all this was coming, and would be here before 2025 or 2027.

1665705023908-png.709636

1665705072915-png.709637

And really? When folks get really educated on this issue? They will unite, across the political spectrum, just like they did during the revolutionary war. It is part of the American DNA, it is, truthfully, why Americans fought the war against the British trying to control our currency and trade.

Although bitcoin, like central bank digital currency, is a block chain currency, it is different, and yes, many cryptos did suffer greatly at the beginning of the economic downturn, as folks withdrew funds, because they needed liquidity. With that said? If the international banking cartel DOES try to force this upon the world's population, especially Americans, I do think there may be a flight back to them for safety and freedom, in the name of liberty.

The Bitcoin Psyop​

Forum List

Back