Paul Ryan Vows To Stop Trumps Temporary Muslim Ban: We'll Sue Him

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
"I would sue any president that exceeds his or her powers"

He seems a lot more concerned about this than all of Obama’s illegal action on immigration.

Really though, my only question is if Ryan’s getting his 30 pieces of silver delivered to his home or his office?

PAUL RYAN Vows to Stop TRUMP'S Muslim Ban: "We'll Sue Him!" (VIDEO)

Paul Ryan On Stopping A President Trump's Muslim Ban: We'll Sue Him!
Good for Paul Ryan. He is concerned. He has power. He will use it to do what he thinks is best for the country.

Paul Ryan does not care about

1. the fiscal solvency of the United States
2. truth
3. doing his Constitutional duty of OVERSIGHT over the Executive Branch
4. stopping wasteful spending
5. anything that might help the US

Paul Ryan passionately cares about

1. bailing out the corrupt and wasteful Puerto Rico political class (all DEMOCRATS)
2. packing the US with immigrant muslims

Thanks, Paul BIZARRO Ryan

Gee, go figure? Another spineless Democrat posing as a Republican. Boy, what happened to the Republican Party? There is no opposition Republican Party, folks. There's only the Democrat Party at this point. Republican voters have been completely sold out.

• Banned

He seems a lot more concerned about this than all of Obama’s illegal action on immigration.

Really though, my only question is if Ryan’s getting his 30 pieces of silver delivered to his home or his office?

Good for Paul Ryan. He is concerned. He has power. He will use it to do what he thinks is best for the country.
Do you think importing thousands upon thousands of military aged Syrian refugees in as well as allowing illegals to cross the border is best for the country?

Do you think importing thousands upon thousands of military aged Syrian refugees in as well as allowing illegals to cross the border is best for the country?
I don't know the ages of the refugees; I believe that is mostly a European phenom, not here, but I could be wrong. My personal thought was that illegal immigrants should be sent home, but a lot of people I respect who have a lot more information about the whole thing than I do, disagree. I don't know much about the issue, or care, but I do know that it would be impractical to actually deport all eleven million of them, would take decades and cost billions (in addition to the wall), clog our courts, etc., etc. A goddamned stalemate such as we have and have had for years is certainly NOT the answer. Maybe we need to reach a compromise and MOVE ON. Just a thought.
Banning Muslims ? No way, Jose. How do you make that tilde above the 'e'?

Forum List

Back