Paul Ryan unleashed. New house budget restricts ALL funding for Border wall

How many illegals are in this country?
How many rapes are they responsible for?
How many rapes are done by American citizens?

If I'm going to give a shit because I'm supposed to be scared shitless I'd at least like some idea of how bad this shit is.

Other than that...ya know...there are better ways than "walls" to improve border security, particularly in the tech field. Walls are an uber expensive "feel good" measure that do more harm than good.
I dont think it does any harm, but it only goes after an effect and not a cause. Which is insane.
If we actually fixed the shit we wouldn't need one. If they didn't have incentive, we wouldn't have illegals.

immigration to America to make a better life is the reason you are here ... theres your incentive
That's incentive to come here legally.

so enforce the laws on the books and quit carping about a 30 billion dollar wall.
Did you not read the post you responded to? Good grief

yeah, theres no funding for a fucking wall.

and the Wall-ers are pissing all over themselves.

On Anthony Bourdain the other night, he said 1 in 10 Angelinos (Los Angeles residents) are undocumented. They do the jobs we don't want. Feds can deport them all, but we'll have to make adjustments to get some of them back legally to do those jobs. No wonder California is in a panic. Imagine the economic and social havoc of losing 1/10 of your population, and most of your agricultural workers.
I don't uphold it; I just see the reality of the situation. It would be better to let undocumented people with no serious criminal history get green cards and stay here legally. Do that in conjunction with better border security and a crack down on employers hiring illegals (they MUST know who they are if they know how many undocumented folks are here and what jobs they do) and our problem will be under control.
That's called incentive ;)
Illegals also cost CA 20B a year and every born Californian is already almost 12K in the hole. On top of what they are in debt with federally.
In fact, in my thread with my solution to the immigration, I kinda solved that problem too.
The economy you ask? The jobs?
After that gets implemented, create a work requirement for welfare(obviously not all cases). Then we fill those jobs "Americans don't want" AND we cut welfare. 2 birds 1 stone.
If they don't want to work em', then fuck em'. They obviously don't have much self-respect or respect for their families. I would do whatever I had to do to feed my family. But that is just me.

TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem

There's no $$ for an increased "Deportation force," either. But the people they've got seem to be doing okay.

I dont think it does any harm, but it only goes after an effect and not a cause. Which is insane.
If we actually fixed the shit we wouldn't need one. If they didn't have incentive, we wouldn't have illegals.

immigration to America to make a better life is the reason you are here ... theres your incentive

so enforce the laws on the books and quit carping about a 30 billion dollar wall.

You are stupid.
Have a good day!

PAUL RYAN UNLEASHED=> New House Budget RESTRICTS ANY AND ALL FUNDING of Trump Border Wall
Paul Ryan’s new budget bill will fund:

** Planned Parenthood
** Central American illegal immigrant centers
** Domestic spending will increase
** No cuts in funding to EPA despite Trump’s promises
** Continue payment on Obamacare subsidies
** No funding cuts to sanctuary cities

But the House budget includes language that FORBIDS the President of the United States of building a border wall with Mexico.

And this clown is supposedly a REPUBLICAN!? Nothing but a goddamn traitor.Trump needs to wake the hell up!
Don't count on this. It's a report based on a Washington Post article. It might take a few days to see what's real.

On Anthony Bourdain the other night, he said 1 in 10 Angelinos (Los Angeles residents) are undocumented. They do the jobs we don't want. Feds can deport them all, but we'll have to make adjustments to get some of them back legally to do those jobs. No wonder California is in a panic. Imagine the economic and social havoc of losing 1/10 of your population, and most of your agricultural workers.
I don't uphold it; I just see the reality of the situation. It would be better to let undocumented people with no serious criminal history get green cards and stay here legally. Do that in conjunction with better border security and a crack down on employers hiring illegals (they MUST know who they are if they know how many undocumented folks are here and what jobs they do) and our problem will be under control.
Imagine having to pay people a legitimate wage so they will do the work! OH SHIT! That would cause a riot!

You are stupid.
Have a good day!

you put on a depends and stay dry.

There's no $$ for an increased "Deportation force," either. But the people they've got seem to be doing okay.
we need "ice agents". We don't have enough and they are over worked.
They plan on hiring thousands, but Kohn Kelly said it will take a couple years. They have a lot of things to work out because bush and Obama fucked everything up. They weren't trained enough and a lot didn't even have background checks done.

You are stupid.
Have a good day!

If one day you are ever witty enough(LOL) to actually insult me, I will delete my account.

we need "ice agents". We don't have enough and they are over worked.
They plan on hiring thousands, but Kohn Kelly said it will take a couple years. They have a lot of things to work out because bush and Obama fucked everything up. They weren't trained enough and a lot didn't even have background checks done.
I've worked with ICE in Maine and they knew their business. Very professional, but like you said, they are spread thin and can't react on a moment's notice. It's the same with the FBI though, trying to track all those possible terrorists. People want a "leaner" government, but it is never the "fat" that gets cut--it's always the front line workers who can do some good.

PAUL RYAN UNLEASHED=> New House Budget RESTRICTS ANY AND ALL FUNDING of Trump Border Wall

** Planned Parenthood

But the House budget includes language that FORBIDS the President of the United States of building a border wall with Mexico.

And this clown is supposedly a REPUBLICAN!? Nothing but a goddamn traitor.Trump needs to wake the hell up!

tissue?
nutter butter

You are stupid.
Have a good day!

If one day you are ever witty enough(LOL) to actually insult me, I will delete my account.

take the mote out of your eye first

buh bye

You are stupid.
Have a good day!

take the mote out of your eye first

buh bye
retarded-boy.gif

** Planned Parenthood

Finally, a hint of sanity coming out of Washington.

How many American citizens can illegals rape before you give a shit about border security? There were 6,000 illegal sex crimes in Texas alone since 2011.

If I'm going to give a shit because I'm supposed to be scared shitless I'd at least like some idea of how bad this shit is.

Other than that...ya know...there are better ways than "walls" to improve border security, particularly in the tech field. Walls are an uber expensive "feel good" measure that do more harm than good.

Its clear you and your ilk don't give a shit how many American citizens illegals rape and kill.

** Planned Parenthood

Finally, a hint of sanity coming out of Washington.

How many American citizens can illegals rape before you give a shit about border security? There were 6,000 illegal sex crimes in Texas alone since 2011.

Its clear you and your ilk don't give a shit how many American citizens illegals rape and kill.

Unlike you, I care about ALL Americans who are raped, not just those by a small segment of society.

** Planned Parenthood

tissue?
nutter butter
Better enjoy the obstruction while it lasts....the people are getting REAL tired of the 60 vote crap and are wanting it change to simple majority :)

** Planned Parenthood

tissue?
nutter butter
Better enjoy the obstruction while it lasts....the people are getting REAL tired of the 60 vote crap and are wanting it change to simple majority :)

I doubt the Republicans would do that.

** Planned Parenthood

tissue?
nutter butter

I doubt the Republicans would do that.
We shall see. Cruz has already said he wants to. Unfortunately RINO'S are in charge right now....McConnell and Ryan. The cries for it are getting louder and louder and once normal legislation starts being introduced and the democraps continue to harm America it leaves no choice. The President has called for it twice this week.

Forum List

Back