Paul Ryan forced to admit..."I'M A FUCKING LIAR"

It's part of the plan.

Step 1 - Drive a wedge between folks with little power.
Step 2 - Muddy up the media by calling them liars and starting a propaganda outlet.
Step 3 - Invoke religion and patriotism into every political argument.
Step 4 - Suppress the popular vote.
Step 5 - Turn folks off to politics completely.

And your done.

You;ve described the Democratic game plan to win in November.

Go on now. Show where Democrats are pulling any of this. Including voter id laws.

The popular vote is not a friend of the Republican party. The lower the voter turn out..the better chance Republicans usually have.
Wedge issues????

You have GOT to be kidding.....

The Dems drool over that shit.

:lmao:

In order to refute something, it must be logically and/or fact-based to begin with. Simply calling names isn't either.

:lol:

Oh the fucking irony in this post.

Name calling is all you got, "Rabbi".

:D

The left is incapable of independent thought.

That leaves the name calling the left started decades ago.

Tissue?

You think you're dealing with a kid. You're not. I'm 51..and I can remember back more then 4 decades.

This didn't start with the "left". It wasn't the left braying "Better dead then red". The Birchers, who called Kennedy a Catholic Commie..weren't left wing.

And it wasn't a "responsible" left wing politician that said "Extremism in the name of liberty is no vice".

You;ve described the Democratic game plan to win in November.

Go on now. Show where Democrats are pulling any of this. Including voter id laws.

The popular vote is not a friend of the Republican party. The lower the voter turn out..the better chance Republicans usually have.
Wedge issues????

Hookay.

Find something that is as nutty as the "Panama Canal" "issue". Go on.

Hey..the Republicans are even condemning the withdrawl from Iraq. Gotta love it. :lol:

You know the wingnuts have their panties in a knot, when very few want to deal with the topic at hand, and would rather toss some red herrings into the thread. "Neener, neener, you lied too" is a pretty sophomoric way to avoid dealing with what Ryan claimed and then backpedaled on.

you have been in a few threads doing the same thing Dick....but keep throwing those stones....
It seems Dick would prefer that a politician stick with a false claim (only when the politician is an R, that is), rather than correct himself.

Very odd.

thats why he is called....DICK......

:lol:

Oh the fucking irony in this post.

Name calling is all you got, "Rabbi".

:D

Tissue?

You think you're dealing with a kid. You're not. I'm 51..and I can remember back more then 4 decades.

This didn't start with the "left". It wasn't the left braying "Better dead then red". The Birchers, who called Kennedy a Catholic Commie..weren't left wing.

And it wasn't a "responsible" left wing politician that said "Extremism in the name of liberty is no vice".
So, if your extremism is for liberty, why don't we see it over Obama's patriot act? On the NDAA?

Riiiiiiiight. We ALL believe your primary goal is liberty, not party.

You'll have to be a lot more clever than just making a quote to convince us that, to you, country is over party.

:cuckoo:

Wedge issues????

Hookay.

Hey..the Republicans are even condemning the withdrawl from Iraq. Gotta love it. :lol:
As I said, Dems DROOL over wedge issues.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpdSW5huYdY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Ozzy Osbourne || Crazy Train || London o2 Arena (Ozzfest 2010) - YouTube[/ame]

Tissue?

So, if your extremism is for liberty, why don't we see it over Obama's patriot act? On the NDAA?

You'll have to be a lot more clever than just making a quote to convince us that, to you, country is over party.

Forget Si..the entire post went over your head. You have no understanding about the point it was making. The first being "Extremism" should never be "acceptable" in a civil society.

I helped you a little here..go with it..if you can.

Forget Si..the entire post went over your head. You have no understanding about the point it was making. The first being "Extremism" should never be "acceptable" in a civil society.

Thanks.

Then liberty is NOT a high ideal for you.

Hookay.

As I said, Dems DROOL over wedge issues.

Dude, really? Both sides use wedge issues like i use toilet paper.
Yup. The Republicans use guns, for example.

But, I'm addressing someone who said the Dems don't do that - use wedge issues.

See how that works when you assume something?

Last edited:
Dude, really? Both sides use wedge issues like i use toilet paper.
Yup. The Republicans use guns, for example.

But, I'm addressing someone who said the Dems don't do that - use wedge issues.

See how that works when you assume something?

had you said "Dems and Reps DROOL over wedge issues" you would have been accurate.
Except I was addressing someone who claims the Dems don't use wedge issues.

They do.

It's accurate.

:confused:

Thanks.

Then liberty is NOT a high ideal for you.

Sure it is.

Extremism isn't.

I don't support terrorism or violence as part of political discourse.

Forum List

Back