Paul Pelosi Attack Video Release Leaves Democrats Fearing the Worst

Just today, on this forum, one of the tards claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

Keep those blinders on, kid!
Of course he claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

Because his media outlets told them Obama's birth certificate was edited, just like they will claim the Paul Pelosi video was edited.

They are trained to deny any apposing narrative like good little propaganda receptacles.

Denial followed by cope memes. That is all they have.

Yeah. I get it. Some people are triggered when confronted with ideas that fall outside of their safe space.

Maybe once you stop your meltdown you can explain how Jan 6 videos belong in a Paul Pelosi thread.

My other point; that the right wing would just claim a Paul Pelosi video was edited if it didnt fit their narrative, was already substantiated by another right wing poster so not sure why that would trigger you?
Deflection is not your friend. You fear is noted, seek help.

Just today, on this forum, one of the tards claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

Keep those blinders on, kid!

Of course he claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

Because his media outlets told them Obama's birth certificate was edited, just like they will claim the Paul Pelosi video was edited.

They are trained to deny any apposing narrative like good little propaganda receptacles.

Denial followed by cope memes. That is all they have.
The topic is hammer mans soon to be released movie, not Obama, although I heard he liked at butt diddling also. Will it be X rated? Or will you see it as a learning experience?

Deflection is not your friend. You fear is noted, seek help.
So you can't explain it. Got it.

All you know is that if the video doesn't show you what you want to see, you will claim it is edited because that is how you protect yourself emotionally.

If someone then says it wasn't edited, you will post a meme and make some irrelevant flippant remark about them being scared.

No way they'll release it. Marxists don't give a shit about what some judge says.

They know the body cam footage will confirm that it was two faggots fighting over the price of cocksucking and the homeless queer took it a little too far. It was a Grindr hookup that went south. The notion that Nanzi is completely unfuckable is not much of a stretch.

View attachment 750923

You're always ready to believe the lies, you gullible fool.

So you can't explain it. Got it.

All you know is that if the video doesn't show you what you want to see, you will claim it is edited because that is how you protect yourself emotionally.

If someone then says it wasn't edited, you will post a meme and make some irrelevant flippant remark about them being scared.
No I won't even see the video because I don't care. The fact you make up lies about me shows just how terrified you are and how you pretend to explain things that won't even happen, possibly proves you are insane or worse.

Now make up some more stuff howler, you are very entertaining.

I just figured since you and g5000 are so close...
You figured wrong. Don't know who they are except a random poster on this thread.

Did you assume we were close because we have the same opinion?

That is weird to say the least.

Are you and rhodypatriot close?

Since the defense is opposed to it, it hardly seems likely to help the salacious propaganda that has been feeding the Neo-GOP flock. They'll just move on to greener pastures and not even think twice about what is in the rearview mirror

Guess what’s in your flocks mirror.
Cross burnings, hangings and separate drinking fountains.

My guess is if the video doesn't show what Trump supporters believe they will say the video was edited...deep state...derp.

Everybody knows Nancy would never edit a video.

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHhhahahahhaahjaahahahahahHahhahahaahhahaahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHHhanhjnNhahahahhahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahaAAaaaaaa!

No, you'll see. As soon as the video comes out and it shows their homo fantasy is dead wrong, they will ignore it and continue to parrot the hoax.

You can bank on that.

I think it will raise even more questions: who was this guy and why was he there? He apparently didn't break into the house.

No I won't even see the video because I don't care. The fact you make up lies about me shows just how terrified you are and how you pretend to explain things that won't even happen, possibly proves you are insane or worse.

Now make up some more stuff howler, you are very entertaining.
This is an odd thread for you to be participating in if you don't plan to watch the video and you don't care.

That said, I apologize for any inaccurate assersions I made about your intent.

Sometimes it is hard to not get caught up in political stereotypes in these threads.

This is an odd thread for you to be participating in if you don't plan to watch the video and you don't care.

That said, I apologize for any inaccurate assersions I made about your intent.

Sometimes it is hard to not get caught up in political stereotypes in these threads.
There are no threads we can't participate in. I'm just in this one for the entertainment value of seeing leftists spew the same crap they been spewing for 7 years now.

Forum List

Back