Paul Pelosi Attack Video Release Leaves Democrats Fearing the Worst

All of you lying scumbags owe the Pelosi family an apology.
Pelosi was a victim and it was a bad ordeal for an old person to go through and it was a terrible incident and they need to toss the bastard in prison for a long, long time.

That said, you are the last person to demand anyone to apologize for anyone after the BS you have spewed for several years.

Pelosi was a victim and it was a bad ordeal for an old person to go through and it was a terrible incident and they need to toss the bastard in prison for a long, long time.

That said, you are the last person to demand anyone to apologize for anyone after the BS you have spewed for several years.

She supports the party that is all for illegals entering this country, and this clown has been in this country illegally for 14 years.

The one thing I found very strange is the door opened up and I couldn't tell who opened it, but DePape was closer to the door knob. When the door opened Paul had his arm in DePape's clinched arms. He was smiling like a kid that got caught hiding a pack of cigarettes when his mother walked into the bedroom. He said something like "How are you guys doing?" to the police.

On the phone the dispatcher asked if he knew the guy, and Paul responded the guy claims to know him, but he didn't know DePape. That means they spoke before he called the police, and DePape being the attacker, didn't stop him from calling.

If somebody broke into my home, he sure as hell wouldn't give me a chance to call the cops. But even if I sneaked away to call them, when they arrived, I sure as hell wouldn't be smiling asking how they were doing. I would yell this guy broke into my house!

There is something really weird about the entire thing.
That’s a VERY good point. Pelosis right hand was on the hammer, his left hand holding a drink, so he couldn’t have opened the door, depape had his right hand on the hammer and his left hand behind pelosis right arm, and he seems to be reaching for his pocket or something. Neither of them appear to have made any kind of motion like they just opened a door, so, who opened the door? We don’t see anyone else. Possible that the pelosis have automatic doors? Possible, and barring that, then who opened the door?

Is that really YOU wearing that FAG shirt.
WTF dude?

Are you a line dancer?
ROFL, another derogatory slur about gay people by a lefty. You all seem to be tripping over them lately. I seem to see you all using them quite frequently. And you all accuse the right of homophobic and anti gay rhetoric……

That’s a VERY good point. Pelosis right hand was on the hammer, his left hand holding a drink, so he couldn’t have opened the door, depape had his right hand on the hammer and his left hand behind pelosis right arm, and he seems to be reaching for his pocket or something. Neither of them appear to have made any kind of motion like they just opened a door, so, who opened the door? We don’t see anyone else. Possible that the pelosis have automatic doors? Possible, and barring that, then who opened the door?
I've never heard of an automatic door like that at a residence. But maybe they exist. I watched the few seconds of the door being opened over and over and here are my observations and questions:

The video is continuous except in the moment between the officer knocking and the door opening. There is a flash and then the camera is about three feet back from the door. Either a moment was cut out, or the editors cut to the other officer's camera. What happened there?

I can't see a knob or lever on the front of the door. Maybe that does mean it is an automatic door. But if so, how is it activated? My car has automatic doors, but I have to pull up on the door handle with the key fob in my pocket or hand for them to work.

Surely a residential door would not work like that, and if it did, who activated it inside? As old as Pelosi is could it be something like this:

1674963026415.png

No matter how drunk, Paul could have pushed a simple button with the drink hand while maintaining his grip on the hammer.

If the door is not automatic, who opens their door like that, completely wide open as if getting the door out of the way? Maybe if a loved one not seen for many years in celebration you would throw it open like that. But for the police? I'm a law-abiding citizen, but if police come to my door, I'm opening enough to talk to them, and no more. But maybe if I called them in fear, I would welcome them.

This is just too weird. Weirder still are the posters on here pretending that this completely vindicates Pelosi.

As I already said it is an automatic door. I posted earlier a video of one. The actuator is behind the door on the top so you can't see it from the outside. There is a small wireless button that opens it. Pelosi could have had it in his hand along with the drink.

I've never heard of an automatic door like that at a residence. But maybe they exist. I watched the few seconds of the door being opened over and over and here are my observations and questions:

The video is continuous except in the moment between the officer knocking and the door opening. There is a flash and then the camera is about three feet back from the door. Either a moment was cut out, or the editors cut to the other officer's camera. What happened there?

I can't see a knob or lever on the front of the door. Maybe that does mean it is an automatic door. But if so, how is it activated? My car has automatic doors, but I have to pull up on the door handle with the key fob in my pocket or hand for them to work.

Surely a residential door would not work like that, and if it did, who activated it inside? As old as Pelosi is could it be something like this:

View attachment 751871

No matter how drunk, Paul could have pushed a simple button with the drink hand while maintaining his grip on the hammer.

If the door is not automatic, who opens their door like that, completely wide open as if getting the door out of the way? Maybe if a loved one not seen for many years in celebration you would throw it open like that. But for the police? I'm a law-abiding citizen, but if police come to my door, I'm opening enough to talk to them, and no more. But maybe if I called them in fear, I would welcome them.

This is just too weird. Weirder still are the posters on here pretending that this completely vindicates Pelosi.
There is also an audible 'click' when the door opens signifying an unlocking. The audio I posted earlier had the same exact sound.

There is also an audible 'click' when the door opens signifying an unlocking. The audio I posted earlier had the same exact sound.
Yes, I think you nailed it. I didn't know you had already brought up an automatic door. That part makes sense.

The scene that the door opened up to, I don't think I'll ever understand. Nor why, if the automatic door is the explanation, the Pelosis did not just say so when the issue of who opened the door came up.

Good thinking, Leo. Any ideas on who shot Nice Guy Eddie?

View attachment 751871

Yeah, I don’t know. It may work, not on a lever type system, but maybe a magnetic type system where the lock, and the door actuation is magnetic.

Honestly, I’m not sure that all really even matters, we can see there are only 2 people there, so either one of them opened the door, or the door is automatic.

Yeah, I don’t know. It may work, not on a lever type system, but maybe a magnetic type system where the lock, and the door actuation is magnetic.

Honestly, I’m not sure that all really even matters, we can see there are only 2 people there, so either one of them opened the door, or the door is automatic.

It's funny to think that we Americans became so lazy we won't even open the door for ourselves. :badgrin:

It's funny to think that we Americans became so lazy we won't even open the door for ourselves. :badgrin:
Meh, if you’re very wealthy, I guess you have auto doors lol. Hey, if that’s how they want to live, I’m not holding it against them. Some people have fancy cars, some people have auto doors. To each their own.

Forum List

Back