Paul Pelosi Attack Video Release Leaves Democrats Fearing the Worst

No, you'll see. As soon as the video comes out and it shows their homo fantasy is dead wrong, they will ignore it and continue to parrot the hoax.

You can bank on that.

Who are you talking about? Because that is precisely the behavior the Left has been exhibiting for the past 7 or so years.

The projection is strong with you Bolshies.

Since the defense is opposed to it, it hardly seems likely to help the salacious propaganda that has been feeding the Neo-GOP flock. They'll just move on to greener pastures and not even think twice about what is in the rearview mirror

You mean like when Trump was supposedly a Russian spy - and there was going to be hard evidence according to the Democrat controlled Intelligence Committee - and then that completely fizzled out, literally years ago?

I don't know if it's obstinance, deceit, or you're just mentally incapable of discovering that you on the Left are the very thing you accuse the Right of being - but there will apparently never be self-reflection for you people.

Utterly lost and forever trapped in the matrix, slaves to the grindstone of corporate "News" garbage that fools you again and again and again.

You're the Energizer Bunny of idiocy.

You mean like when Trump was supposedly a Russian spy -

No. Like the defense attorney for the accused said he didn't want it released.

and there was going to be hard evidence according to the Democrat controlled Intelligence Committee - and then that completely fizzled out, literally years ago?

I don't know if it's obstinance, deceit, or you're just mentally incapable of discovering that you on the Left are the very thing you accuse the Right of being - but there will apparently never be self-reflection for you people.

Utterly lost and forever trapped in the matrix

Not sure what weird fantasy you and guys like you are living in but, film at 11.

I bet he was the one leading the "Hang Mike Pence" chant!
If he was an indistinguishable blur in the crowd with a big red circle around him, then it must have been him.

We need to arrest every red circle the right wing media can draw!

Since the defense is opposed to it, it hardly seems likely to help the salacious propaganda that has been feeding the Neo-GOP flock. They'll just move on to greener pastures and not even think twice about what is in the rearview mirror

My guess is if the video doesn't show what Trump supporters believe they will say the video was edited...deep state...derp.

A whole lot of weak-minded retards are going to have to do some serious backpedaling when they see their homoerotic fantasy about Paul Pelosi was a giant steaming pile of bullshit.

Actually, I was incorrect in post 9.

Rather than backpedal, the weak-minded tards will ignore the truth and continue to parrot their fake homo story for the rest of their idiot lives.

Well, I was giving the tards more credit than they deserve.

No, you'll see. As soon as the video comes out and it shows their homo fantasy is dead wrong, they will ignore it and continue to parrot the hoax.

You can bank on that.

So you are saying I am right. Lol.

Thanks for that.

Paul Pelosi was present in the Jan 6 footage?

No. Like the defense attorney for the accused said he didn't want it released.

Not sure what weird fantasy you and guys like you are living in but, film at 11.

I bet he was the one leading the "Hang Mike Pence" chant!

If he was an indistinguishable blur in the crowd with a big red circle around him, then it must have been him.

We need to arrest every red circle the right wing media can draw!
howlermonkey_03.jpg

Wow. You really suck at rebuttles.

If you have something to add besides cope memes, be sure to get back to me.
I showed an example of how you and the rest of the howler monkey loons behave everyday. All you do is howl bullshit and crap on everything. I can spell rebuttals also.

Last edited:
I showed an example of how you and the rest of the howler monkey loons behave everyday. All you do is howl bullshit and crap on everything. I can spell rebuttals also.
Yeah. I get it. Some people are triggered when confronted with ideas that fall outside of their safe space.

Maybe once you stop your meltdown you can explain how Jan 6 videos belong in a Paul Pelosi thread.

My other point; that the right wing would just claim a Paul Pelosi video was edited if it didnt fit their narrative, was already substantiated by another right wing poster so not sure why that would trigger you?

Who are you talking about? Because that is precisely the behavior the Left has been exhibiting for the past 7 or so years.

The projection is strong with you Bolshies.
Just today, on this forum, one of the tards claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

Keep those blinders on, kid!

Forum List

Back