Paul Craig Roberts on the conspiracy to remove Trump from the Presidency

OK, so you don't believe polls. So what criteria makes you believe the country doesn't want him gone, the voices in your head?

No you immature child, it has to do with the fact that he won the presidency and nothing has changed with his voters since then.

They are not all his voters. He has already lost independents. He may be in a situation where he can win a Republican nomination but not win the general.

That fantasy only exists in you dreams. The foul antics of the left have cost them dearly with independents. All the lies, the stupid and wasteful witch hunt, the desruptive antics and the so called "resistance". That is exactly what put Trump and the GOP IN CHARHED. Nothing has changed.

Everything has changed. Independents are abandoning Trump and they could very well try to give the House to the Democrats to put a check on Republicans.

Wrong. Look these are the EXACT things you people said back in November. You pointed out the things Trump said in the campaign, you dug up dirt on him, you made up lies about him and you said, and it's almost an exact quote here; "Trump has alienated the independants, and he cannot win without them" for those reason you people claimed an easy victory for Hillary.

You guys get it in your head that the lies you made up are reality. Reality ends up bitch slapping you time and time again.

There were no lies. The reason Trump won was he was less hated. In 2020, that is likely not to be the case.

As usual, you only have part of the information. We have another mechanism for removing a crazy president. It;s called impeachment. Don't worry if you aren't familiar with it yet. You will be hearing a lot more about it in the near future.
Impeachment doesn't remove the president. Impeachment doesn't remove anyone. Bill Clinton was impeached. Eric Holder was impeached. Neither was removed.
Impeachment by the House, then conviction by the Senate. That removes the President. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has made a lot of enemies in the Senate.

Liberals have to stop this.

It isn't going to happen unless they find something very serious which they haven't thus far.

The investigation has just started.
"The investigation has just started."

By this statement you admit two things:

1) The totalitarians running this reckless and self-serving assault on our system of self-governance have no justification for doing so at the present time, yet they continue on, indifferent to the damage it may be inflicting on the country

2) You and said totalitarians are willing to continue this outrageous and unprecedented circus until the "investigation" turns something up, which is to say, indefinitely

Both positions render you and Cryin' Chuck Schumer and Al Franken and the Washington Post and the New York Times not only contemptible, but in direct opposition to the good of the country. That makes you worthy objects of hatred. When I point out that ya'll are members of a certain universally hated, bloodthirsty tribe of Levantine origins, you call me a Nazi. I shrug. It doesn't hurt the country, it's no hair off my balls, I don't care what you think of me, and you don't change anyone's view of me. You do, however, make people reassess their views of Nazis. LOL

It is not totalitarian to demand a thorough investigation. That is what makes this country great. No one is above the law. It is Trump who has brought this on. He publicly admitted that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. He also asked Comey to lay off Flynn. He thinks the AG and the FBI Director are there to protect him rather tah to uphold the law.

The fact is that it is Trump who puts his interests above the country's and his supporters cheerfully go along. They slander intelligence workers who are trying to protect us from evil people. They ignore Russian interference in our election. Then we have this election commission which is a real witch hunt. If Obama did this, Trump supporters would be screaming that Obama should be hung yet they slander anyone who believes their information should be given to Washington DC.

Trump and his supporters are the ones destroying this country. All of this is to get even with their enemies rather than backing solid policy.

No you immature child, it has to do with the fact that he won the presidency and nothing has changed with his voters since then.

They are not all his voters. He has already lost independents. He may be in a situation where he can win a Republican nomination but not win the general.

That fantasy only exists in you dreams. The foul antics of the left have cost them dearly with independents. All the lies, the stupid and wasteful witch hunt, the desruptive antics and the so called "resistance". That is exactly what put Trump and the GOP IN CHARHED. Nothing has changed.

Everything has changed. Independents are abandoning Trump and they could very well try to give the House to the Democrats to put a check on Republicans.

Wrong. Look these are the EXACT things you people said back in November. You pointed out the things Trump said in the campaign, you dug up dirt on him, you made up lies about him and you said, and it's almost an exact quote here; "Trump has alienated the independants, and he cannot win without them" for those reason you people claimed an easy victory for Hillary.

You guys get it in your head that the lies you made up are reality. Reality ends up bitch slapping you time and time again.

There were no lies. The reason Trump won was he was less hated. In 2020, that is likely not to be the case.

Yes, he was less hated, but my point still stands. He has not lost the moderates and the left isn't winning them with their stupid stunts and wasteful witch hunts. That is just the lie you tell yourselves.

Impeachment doesn't remove the president. Impeachment doesn't remove anyone. Bill Clinton was impeached. Eric Holder was impeached. Neither was removed.
Impeachment by the House, then conviction by the Senate. That removes the President. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has made a lot of enemies in the Senate.

Liberals have to stop this.

It isn't going to happen unless they find something very serious which they haven't thus far.

The investigation has just started.
"The investigation has just started."

By this statement you admit two things:

1) The totalitarians running this reckless and self-serving assault on our system of self-governance have no justification for doing so at the present time, yet they continue on, indifferent to the damage it may be inflicting on the country

2) You and said totalitarians are willing to continue this outrageous and unprecedented circus until the "investigation" turns something up, which is to say, indefinitely

Both positions render you and Cryin' Chuck Schumer and Al Franken and the Washington Post and the New York Times not only contemptible, but in direct opposition to the good of the country. That makes you worthy objects of hatred. When I point out that ya'll are members of a certain universally hated, bloodthirsty tribe of Levantine origins, you call me a Nazi. I shrug. It doesn't hurt the country, it's no hair off my balls, I don't care what you think of me, and you don't change anyone's view of me. You do, however, make people reassess their views of Nazis. LOL

It is not totalitarian to demand a thorough investigation. That is what makes this country great. No one is above the law. It is Trump who has brought this on. He publicly admitted that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. He also asked Comey to lay off Flynn. He thinks the AG and the FBI Director are there to protect him rather tah to uphold the law.

The fact is that it is Trump who puts his interests above the country's and his supporters cheerfully go along. They slander intelligence workers who are trying to protect us from evil people. They ignore Russian interference in our election. Then we have this election commission which is a real witch hunt. If Obama did this, Trump supporters would be screaming that Obama should be hung yet they slander anyone who believes their information should be given to Washington DC.

Trump and his supporters are the ones destroying this country. All of this is to get even with their enemies rather than backing solid policy.
Except that the demands for a "thorough investigation" began before he even took office. There isn't a shred of evidence showing Russia meddled in our election (though Israel and Mexico routinely do). In other words, this is ALL about overturning the election. Louis Farakkhan is right on this one. The Jews don't control Donald Trump, and that's what this is ALL about. Anything you say outside of that shows you either ignorant or complicit.

Sorry that you are disappointed, but it's good that you are finally admitting that the majority of the country thinks you are wrong, and will proudly elect Hillary as our next president.

If you are an American citizen, she will be your president. If not, then fuck off.

this one is pretty funny BULLDOG

Nov 9, 2016. Boy did this not age well.

The stock markets all over the world are already crashing. Aren't you proud?

bulldog.png

You thought, with all your black heart and empty soul, that Hillary was going to be President. Why do you deny it now. And no you didnt think it would be "popular vote" You thought it would be electoral votes.

Hillary still has enough electoral votes to firmly defeat Trump, even after the FBI decided to join the republican party. You should just accept your loss. The country doesn't agree with you.

Paul Craig Roberts On "The Conspiracy To Remove Trump From The Presidency" | Zero Hedge
US intelligence services, the Democratic Party, some Republicans including members of President Trump’s own government, and the presstitute US media are conspiring against American democracy and the President of the United States.

------------------------------------------------------
Well the media got the sheep going good , and they believed it all . MSM zombies fall for everything they tell their little sheep herd.

Paul Craig Roberts is a cuckoo bird. He needs to be locked up as he has gone bonkers.

I don't want him to drop out either. I bought a case of popcorn when he first said he wanted the republican nomination, and I don't want what's left of it to go to waste.

Hows that popcorn? I certainly enjoyed mine. And many cases since :)

Forum List

Back