Patriots could be back?

This is a bit long for posting here. But look at how accurate Mac is, even on long balls. And he has a gift for putting it where only the receiver can get it.

One thing to consider when looking at Mac's numbers, he did that playing 11 SEC teams, Notre Dame and Ohio State.

And he threw for 4,500 yards, 41 TDs and only 4 interceptions.

... look at how accurate Mac is, even on long balls. And he has a gift for putting it where only the receiver can get it.
Yeah, this one time he hid it in his locker. Nobody could get it until he told his favorite receiver the combination.

Also, while I think Mac Jones will start for the Pats before the season is over, I think the Titans will be the AFC team in the Super Bowl. Their defense will be better. Derrick Henry is the best RB in the game. And now they have Julio Jones and A.J. Brown? Too many weapons.

Also, while I think Mac Jones will start for the Pats before the season is over, I think the Titans will be the AFC team in the Super Bowl. Their defense will be better. Derrick Henry is the best RB in the game. And now they have Julio Jones and A.J. Brown? Too many weapons.
Jones will start if Cam sucks as badly as last year. If Cam starts and the Pats go 2 - 4 to start then Jones will go in.

Forum List

Back