Patriots could be back?

He is a smart QB, very smart, but he wont perform like last year. He was a product of his environment last year.

Looks like Mac Jones is the real deal? It is early of course. And no he is not the next Tom Brady. But if he could be the next Brees? That would be great.
So you are a fan of the TFL Terrorist Football League
Good question....

Well Azog??

_00-rea-008 (2).jpeg

Looks like Mac Jones is the real deal? It is early of course. And no he is not the next Tom Brady. But if he could be the next Brees? That would be great.
I am a huge Pats fan!

I am a huge Pats fan!
Then take a knee for the anthem

The NFL OWNERS are the terrorists,they would kill their own mothers if money was involved,they are as evil as our government is.

I am a huge Pats fan!
Then take a knee for the anthem
Nope. I just like the Pats not Roger nor the politics.

I am a huge Pats fan!
How big are you?

I am a huge Pats fan!
How big are you?
LoL

How literal!

Cam seems like a nice guy, but he's gotta go if this team is to move forward.

Mac will be benched, as per sources.
The Patriots will need a good offense if people want mac to show out. He is a product of his environment.

Mac will be benched, as per sources.
The Patriots will need a good offense if people want mac to show out. He is a product of his environment.

Mac was a product of his environment, just like every other QB. But he has the intelligence and the physical skills to be great. He has the arm to make all the throws. And he is very good at hitting his receivers in stride, so they don't have to slow down or come back to the ball. He also does not focus on one receiver, but goes through the progression well. He reads defenses very well, and can manipulate them as well as any.

If Mac has a decent O-line, he will be fine.

Oh, and his environment was special. Mac was behind Tua and Jalen Hurts while at Alabama. Both of them are starting in the NFL.

Mac was a product of his environment, just like every other QB. But he has the intelligence and the physical skills to be great. He has the arm to make all the throws. And he is very good at hitting his receivers in stride, so they don't have to slow down or come back to the ball. He also does not focus on one receiver, but goes through the progression well. He reads defenses very well, and can manipulate them as well as any.

If Mac has a decent O-line, he will be fine.

Oh, and his environment was special. Mac was behind Tua and Jalen Hurts while at Alabama. Both of them are starting in the NFL.
Sometimes you want the receiver to come back to the ball.

Forum List

Back