Patriot President Trump: I will send the National Guard to Oregon to eliminate thus "beehive of terrorists who hate our country."

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Send the National Guard to Oregon"

Really?

That is NOT how that works :rolleyes:

"Send the National Guard to Oregon"

Really?

That is NOT how that works :rolleyes:

"Send" isn't in any of my quotations.

Mobilize would be the correct word.

It's in the title headline

The only part in quotes (in the headline) is:

""beehive of terrorists who hate our country."

If this typo of my own (Not Patriot Trump's) offends fellow comrade, perhaps you can petition a moderator to replace the word 'send' with 'mobilize.'

Only you can petition the moderator, because, evidently, only you care enough about it.

trump is not an American or a patriot. This whore wants to call out the National Guard???

He's got law behind him to call out the guard but, unfortunately, the law is unconstitutional. Actually, he should do it and let it go to court and let the law be struck down. The Constitution gives that authority to the Congress.

Looks like Trump wants a Kent State massacre of his own to add to his list of failures.
they werent burning and looting at Kent State commie.
That asshole is stirring the pot and inflaming tensions and he knows it. Do you actually want the protests to end? Murdering Americans in the streets is not the way to do it.
BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is ANARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.
Your impotent rage is delicious.

There's BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW, so your BLOOD ON HANDS game is OVER.

Thanks for your passion and apparent anger. I get it, I agree with it, and I support it. The left is killing people out of hate for Trump. They are killing people with the China virus; they are killing children and young people by keeping them home from school. They're killing people in riots and revolution. They do have blood on their hands and the leftists on social media, including on this and other forums, who give cover and comfort to those who are killing our children have the blood of those children on their hands.

We can argue all they wish about whether we should be a republic or a communist state. We will have the opportunity in November to decide whether Trump should continue as president. We can debate all these things all day and night but THE LEFT NEEDS TO QUIT KILLING OUR CHILDREN AND OUR GRANDPARENTS NOW!

Looks like Trump wants a Kent State massacre of his own to add to his list of failures.
That asshole is stirring the pot and inflaming tensions and he knows it. Do you actually want the protests to end? Murdering Americans in the streets is not the way to do it.
BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is ANARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.

I didn't watch your video.

t
He is not a patriot. He is not an American.
And the thin man from Kenya is?....no American has ears like that....
Now Now son. I wonder what appendage you have that qualifies you to critique another. It takes one to know one.
You don't sound particularly American to me.
You're not AMERICAN. You're one of the commies hes coming for. Look under your bed
I damned well am an American. What ever gives you the right to say that I am not. You probably am a white-supremacist militia boy-toy with an AK-47 and an arrogant attitude. Your "commie" shit tells me exactly what I need to know about you. When an American first walked on the Moon, I stood up to salute my flag, the flag of my country. I am just a white female American suburbanite who loves my country. When I travel, I proudly show my passport from the USA. I do not deal gently with right-wing trash. I will not vote for trump. I will vote for Biden.

t
Now Now son. I wonder what appendage you have that qualifies you to critique another. It takes one to know one.
You're not AMERICAN. You're one of the commies hes coming for. Look under your bed
I damned well am an American. What ever gives you the right to say that I am not. You probably am a white-supremacist militia boy-toy with an AK-47 and an arrogant attitude. Your "commie" shit tells me exactly what I need to know about you. When an American first walked on the Moon, I stood up to salute my flag, the flag of my country. I am just a white female American suburbanite who loves my country. When I travel, I proudly show my passport from the USA. I do not deal gently with right-wing trash. I will not vote for trump. I will vote for Biden.
Just another hate filled Communist Democrat and the coming November 3rd Presidential Election has caused them to be more stupid,unbalanced and hate filled than even they usually are:rolleyes: I can't wait to see how they melt down when President Trump is reelected:laughing0301:

t

I think you need a strong conservative man in your life.

10250137-Portrait-of-happy-family-smiling-Stock-Photo-free.jpg

t
Just another hate filled Communist Democrat and the coming November 3rd Presidential Election has caused them to be more stupid,unbalanced and hate filled than even they usually are:rolleyes: I can't wait to see how they melt down when President Trump is reelected:laughing0301:
t

I think you need a strong conservative man in your life.

10250137-Portrait-of-happy-family-smiling-Stock-Photo-free.jpg
I don't need filth in my life. Conservative men are a joke. There is no strength there; only weakness, bigotry, and hatred. Take your racist, misogynist trash elsewhere. I will stand proudly with my fellow Americans. BIDEN 2020.

My advice to the peaceful protestors would be to refrain from throwing rocks, bricks, and frozen water bottles at law enforcement and to overall stay in their swim lanes and not deface Federal property or disrupt the personal space of others.

If there is another Kent State, I won’t shed a tear. Radical Leftists have been warned. They do not have the right to rip people out of their cars and peaceful protesting does not include the right to physically touch law enforcement.

My advice to the peaceful protestors would be to refrain from throwing rocks, bricks, and frozen water bottles at law enforcement and to overall stay in their swim lanes and not deface Federal property or disrupt the personal space of others.

If there is another Kent State, I won’t shed a tear. Radical Leftists have been warned. They do not have the right to rip people out of their cars and peaceful protesting does not include the right to physically touch law enforcement.

How much of this is actually occurring? There are very few "radical leftists" in this country. but there is "umbrella man."

Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says

and right-wing assholism plotting against Americans. I just typed something really angry, and then deleted it. But Americans will not put up with this right-wing crap. Take your shit elsewhere.

t

And your idiocy will continue. There, there.

The Great American Patriot, President Donald J. Trump, Bane of Communists and Protector of the Republic vows to mobilize the National Guard to eradicate the communist insurrection.

Start up the rotors!

Inb4 another commie mod censors this thread and relegates it to the rubber room.

Yet another Questionable Source:

Really??? Where were you in the 1970's. College campuses were aflame, until the National Guard started shooting students at Kent State. People were screaming then about stopping the riots. Law and order. Shooting and attacking protestors always ends badly for the government who turns storm troopers loose on the people.

Think Bull Connor, George Wallace, and now, Donald Trump.

BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is NARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.
He is correct. It is time for the architects of insurrection to shit or get off the pot. Show everyone what they got. And what their real goal is. Endless riots is not going to get it done. And if they miraculously end in November if Biden is elected will prove this to be a Prog political agenda in origin. The riots under Obama though may foretell the future.
Not really. If the riots end with Biden it will just be another indicator that Trump was the most divisive president this country ever had.
Divisive = not agreeing with Marxism
Divisive = "divide and rule", according to the dictionary

How much of this is actually occurring? There are very few "radical leftists" in this country. but there is "umbrella man."

Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says

and right-wing assholism plotting against Americans. I just typed something really angry, and then deleted it. But Americans will not put up with this right-wing crap. Take your shit elsewhere.

If it is all right wing causing the violence, then there should be no issue with Trump using Federal Law Enforcement to get these violent terrorists off the street. Right? Further, why would Soros and other Leftist organizations be putting up bail for people who have been arrested for not protesting peacefully if in fact they are all right wingers?

Do you have data beyond the umbrella man to support your position that all or most of this violence is being caused by right wingers or are you trying to divert and deny that none of the violence is from the Left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back