Patriot President Trump: I will send the National Guard to Oregon to eliminate thus "beehive of terrorists who hate our country."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Trump wants a Kent State massacre of his own to add to his list of failures.
they werent burning and looting at Kent State commie.
That asshole is stirring the pot and inflaming tensions and he knows it. Do you actually want the protests to end? Murdering Americans in the streets is not the way to do it.
BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is ANARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.
You're a special kind of stupid. It does not even occur to you that you might be on the wrong side of history..and that the ideal of America---freedom and justice for all....is antithetical to your very existence. Your time draws nigh.

Twenty years from now they will teach the last gasp of the Boomers in the colleges you so despise.
[/QUOTE]
We boomers will be gone.............and those brain washed will see KARMA that they never thought possible.............Hope I will not be here to see it.............it's not over quite yet though.........Your pervert loving DNC and their thugs haven't won shit yet.

Looks like Trump wants a Kent State massacre of his own to add to his list of failures.
That asshole is stirring the pot and inflaming tensions and he knows it. Do you actually want the protests to end? Murdering Americans in the streets is not the way to do it.
BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is ANARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.
[/QUOTE]
You're a special kind of stupid. It does not even occur to you that you might be on the wrong side of history..and that the ideal of America---freedom and justice for all....is antithetical to your very existence. Your time draws nigh.

Twenty years from now they will teach the last gasp of the Boomers in the colleges you so despise.
[/QUOTE]
You call me stupid, and you can't even figure out how to use the quote function without fuckin' it up?

Another dumbass little punk snowflake that thinks they're going to take over the world simply because time passes by.

Fuck off, moron.

We boomers will be gone.............and those brain washed will see KARMA that they never thought possible.............Hope I will not be here to see it.............it's not over quite yet though.........Your pervert loving DNC and their thugs haven't won shit yet.
[/QUOTE]
Ya see..that's the thing..I'm not a Dem...and, other than here..not all that to the left...esp. on guns and immigration. You cannot fathom that a whole lot of ordinary people are tired of the extreme Alt/right/white BS. If it takes some rioting..so be it. i lived through the 60's..we have some room to go just yet. You keyboard warriors scare no-one and Trump's time is almost over..the backlash..from the MAJORITY of Americans is going to drive a lot of you assholes deep into your bunkers...with nary a peep.

Ya see..that's the thing..I'm not a Dem...and, other than here..not all that to the left...esp. on guns and immigration. You cannot fathom that a whole lot of ordinary people are tired of the extreme Alt/right/white BS. If it takes some rioting..so be it. i lived through the 60's..we have some room to go just yet. You keyboard warriors scare no-one and Trump's time is almost over..the backlash..from the MAJORITY of Americans is going to drive a lot of you assholes deep into your bunkers...with nary a peep.
[/QUOTE]
I lived in the 60s.........did 10 years military.......FUCK YOU BITCH.....You were a hippie back then and loved Jane Fonda didn't you.........all that Free love and LSD..........

Face it........you were a drug addict that got old.......The LSD assholes are running liberal shitholes into the ground now.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The Great American Patriot, President Donald J. Trump, Bane of Communists and Protector of the Republic vows to mobilize the National Guard to eradicate the communist insurrection.

Start up the rotors!

Inb4 another commie mod censors this thread and relegates it to the rubber room.

I love how someone with the name of 2nd Amendment is all for government jackbooted thugs stomping on Constitutional rights.

[/QUOTE]
You call me stupid, and you can't even figure out how to use the quote function without fuckin' it up?

Another dumbass little punk snowflake that thinks they're going to take over the world simply because time passes by.

Fuck off, moron.
[/QUOTE]
ROTFLMAO!

Dang....that's your rebuttal?? Too funny! No worries--stay in your echo chamber and collect smileys--while we go on without your ignorance.

BTW..quote function is on the glitch-----thank goodness for you--since you obviously have zero cogent rebuttal.

Yeah..I call you stupid! Have you actually READ your posts? Ignorant, ill-informed riffs on half-baked conspiracies and the latest dog-whistles!

I'm well into my 70's....and your side lost the fight in the 60's and 70's---and you will lose again..because most people don't buy your shit. In fact..most never did..but they were marginalized...but that time is ending--now your ilk are shamed into silence..your values are laughed at and derided for the hypocritical bs they always were.

The Great American Patriot, President Donald J. Trump, Bane of Communists and Protector of the Republic vows to mobilize the National Guard to eradicate the communist insurrection.

Start up the rotors!

Inb4 another commie mod censors this thread and relegates it to the rubber room.

I love how someone with the name of 2nd Amendment is all for government jackbooted thugs stomping on Constitutional rights.

The 2nd Amendment exists to Restore the Rule of Law, it's in the Constitution.

The 1st Amendment exists to (in part) secure the right of peaceful protest.

However, for violent communists seeking to overthrow the United States:

Article I, Section 8, Clause 15:

[The Congress shall have Power . . .] To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions; . . .
The states as well as Congress may prescribe penalties for failure to obey the President's call of the militia. They also have a concurrent power to aid the National Government by calls under their own authority, and in emergencies may use the militia to put down armed insurrection. 1 The Federal Government may call out the militia in case of civil war; its authority to suppress rebellion is found in the power to suppress insurrection and to carry on war. 2 The act of February 28, 1795, 3 which delegated to the President the power to call out the militia, was held constitutional. 4 A militiaman who refused to obey such a call was not employed in the service of the United States so as to be subject to the article of war, but was liable to be tried for disobedience of the act of 1795. 5

Fuck off, moron.
[/QUOTE]
ROTFLMAO!

Dang....that's your rebuttal?? Too funny! No worries--stay in your echo chamber and collect smileys--while we go on without your ignorance.

BTW..quote function is on the glitch-----thank goodness for you--since you obviously have zero cogent rebuttal.

Yeah..I call you stupid! Have you actually READ your posts? Ignorant, ill-informed riffs on half-baked conspiracies and the latest dog-whistles!

I'm well into my 70's....and your side lost the fight in the 60's and 70's---and you will lose again..because most people don't buy your shit. In fact..most never did..but they were marginalized...but that time is ending--now your ilk are shamed into silence..your values are laughed at and derided for the hypocritical bs they always were.
[/QUOTE]
just hit quote then reply then type from now on dumb ass

I lived in the 60s.........did 10 years military.......FUCK YOU BITCH.....You were a hippie back then and loved Jane Fonda didn't you.........all that Free love and LSD..........

Face it........you were a drug addict that got old.......The LSD assholes are running liberal shitholes into the ground now.
[/QUOTE]
Another idiot heard from.

US Navy 1967-1972 USS Constant (MSO-427)
Jane Fonda took it too far.

Not much of a hippy....I was never a lotus-eater. I did involve myself in the Civil Right movement---and am pleased as punch that the next big push is underway..so go fuck yourself...wannabe tough guy.

1596412872308.png

Not much of a hippy....I was never a lotus-eater. I did involve myself in the Civil Right movement---and am pleased a punch that the nest big push is underway..so go fuck yourself...wannabee tough guy.
[/QUOTE]
Fuck you traitor............my neighborhood was all white........then the blacks moved in.....we didn't care....crime picked up......started community watch.......then it ended....crime went up........the place is now a shit hole.............

Why is that......huh.....and why is black on black crime so dang bad...........oh yeah Crackers did it.
I grew up then....and know how it was dick head.

2;35 does this black mans life matter to you.

Not much of a hippy....I was never a lotus-eater. I did involve myself in the Civil Right movement---and am pleased a punch that the nest big push is underway..so go fuck yourself...wannabee tough guy.
Fuck you traitor............my neighborhood was all white........then the blacks moved in.....we didn't care....crime picked up......started community watch.......then it ended....crime went up........the place is now a shit hole.............

Why is that......huh.....and why is black on black crime so dang bad...........oh yeah Crackers did it.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah..we both know how it was...past tense..for it will NEVER be that again. Never be Jim Crow.....never be gangs of white youths 'Ni***r knocking' --never be white exclusivity again.
Too bad for you, huh? Maybe a Black Dr. will save your life someday huh? Now that would be irony!

Yeah..we both know how it was...past tense..for it will NEVER be that again. Never be Jim Crow.....never be gangs of white youths 'Ni***r knocking' --never be white exclusivity again.
Too bad for you, huh? Maybe a Black Dr. will save your life someday huh? Now that would be irony!
[/QUOTE]
I never owned a slave.....never supported the shit you say........there were race riots in schools back then too............Yeah I remember.

I remember shopping in places that were safe and are shit holes now..........so why are they all shit holes after blacks moved in..........and why did the blacks coming there think it was righteous to steal.....

He is not a patriot. He is not an American.
stfu you chicom loving bastard!
ics
I will speak as I please. I am not a communist and I have never been to the city of Chicago. 100 percent Jersey girl here. 100% American. I do not tolerate pigs.
sha
if you are a democrat you a re a traitor and a crommunist ....
What??? I suspect you of being a white Supremacist. I suspect you of being a Christian" fundamentalist. I support the Democrats because they are not the republicans. I am an American who does not tolerate scum.
White liberals are the white supremacists. So apparently you do tolerate scum.

ics
I will speak as I please. I am not a communist and I have never been to the city of Chicago. 100 percent Jersey girl here. 100% American. I do not tolerate pigs.
sha
What??? I suspect you of being a white Supremacist. I suspect you of being a Christian" fundamentalist. I support the Democrats because they are not the republicans. I am an American who does not tolerate scum.
Nope, try again. White supremacists are almost all Trump supporters..except for the ones who think he's too soft.
Your whole narrative is crazed--Communists and Goblins and things that go bump in the night!

Oh my!

ics
sha
Nope, try again. White supremacists are almost all Trump supporters..except for the ones who think he's too soft.
Your whole narrative is crazed--Communists and Goblins and things that go bump in the night!

Oh my!
Incorrect. White liberals that think they have the right to issue their approved “social credits” to minorities to allow them to be perceived as just as equal to themselves is the very definition of white supremacy.

The rest of us already know everyone is equal.

Thread is totally off the topic rails (which were marginal to begin with). Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back