Patriot Brennan strikes back!

link it up or shut it up son.

Analysis | Timeline: Donald Trump Jr.’s contradictory statements about the Russia meeting

“Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he told the Times. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” - Don, Jr., March 2017

That was a lie, of course.
i shaked a "what the fuckstick" around for 3 hours and i still have no idea how this applies.

Well, try to focus. You wanted a link to a Trump "forgetting" (that is to say, lying) about that meeting, and I gave it to you.
i actually asked for proof that you know what happened in that meeting.

you failed.

again.

Don't just say stupid stuff. I said they lied about it, and they did. I didn't say I was there, goofy.
when responding to stupid, it's kinda hard not to.

Analysis | Timeline: Donald Trump Jr.’s contradictory statements about the Russia meeting

“Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he told the Times. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” - Don, Jr., March 2017

i shaked a "what the fuckstick" around for 3 hours and i still have no idea how this applies.

Well, try to focus. You wanted a link to a Trump "forgetting" (that is to say, lying) about that meeting, and I gave it to you.

you failed.

again.

Don't just say stupid stuff. I said they lied about it, and they did. I didn't say I was there, goofy.
Mr ice is fair and a real patriot when he isn't holding trumps water

you failed.

again.

when responding to stupid, it's kinda hard not to.

You asked for a link, and then pretended not to know what it was about. How that reflects badly on me is a mystery.

Brennan has a right to his opinion.

Indeed, but no right to a security clearance.
He has not done anything to have it pulled.
Well you are wrong. Calling the President a traitor is enough, and he's done much much more than that. He is not trying to work with or help this President, hence he does not need one.......buh bye to the clearance
Calling the President a traitor is enough
Pull everyone's, then. Don't make it such an obvious abuse of power on Trump's part. Bad optics for a man who is trying not to act like a dictator.

Calling the President a dog would have been more accurate.

Again, how is it an abuse of power to exercise your constitutionally granted power? Do you realize how insane you guys come off?
It's okay for them to do it.
They just don't like it when we do it.

Lap this up-

Clinton paid Perkins Coie, who hired Fusion GPS, who hired Christopher Steele; Bruce Ohr, who works for DOJ and his wife worked for Fusion, who gave info to FBI, that they then used info from that was unverified to go spy on the Trump campaign.

John Brennan leaked info to Harry Reid, James Clapper lies under oath to the Intel committee, James Comey fired for leaking info and other things, Andrew McCabe fired for lying under oath 3 times, Sally Yates DOJ fired, Peter Strzok demoted then fired, Lisa Page FBI attorney demoted, then left, Jim Baker, chief counsel demoted, then left, all under recommendations from IG. Oh, and Christopher Steele was caught lying and fired.

But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.
Because no one ever did what Brenan did.
Show me one republican that called Obama a traitor
or one that was on constantly saying he colluded with a foreign government
Show me the harshest criticism from a republican CIA director.

How many campaigns have taken meetings with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, reflecting "Russia and its government's support" of the candidate, and then lied about it for months?
was the lawyer an agent of the russian government?

the "lie" seems to be altering things like lawyers now agents and "illegal" being left off immigration when it suits the left. looks like that continues in you.

good job.

This is what they were told, in advance: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Lap it up.

First, they "forgot about" the meeting, then they lied about the meeting. At what point do you think they will start telling the truth about it?

Looks like the plot is full of anything but honest people.

This is what they were told, in advance: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Lap it up.

First, they "forgot about" the meeting, then they lied about the meeting. At what point do you think they will start telling the truth about it?

you failed.

again.

That's not what you asked. Link it, or shut up.

You seem to be confusing what Trump has said what he wants to do with what his lawyers are doing and get paid to do....

...but don't let a little thing like reality / truth get in your way. :p

Trump is not in charge? You funny.

I'm not confused. I know the last thing Hush Money wants to do is talk to Mueller under oath.
Mueller needs to first establish probable cause that Trump committed a crime, and he hasn't done that yet.

Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about.
What part of "Trump is not the focus of the investigation" don't you understand???

He's not even considered a witness, so why else does Mueller want to question him other than an attempt to trip him up and accuse him of lying to investigators.

I figure give him the same deal Hillary got.
Clear him of any suspicion before he's questioned, question him without putting him under oath, allow material witnesses to be present at questioning, and never keep any records of anything that was said during questioning. Oh, and only question him once for less than 3 hours

You seem to be confusing what Trump has said what he wants to do with what his lawyers are doing and get paid to do....

I'm not confused. I know the last thing Hush Money wants to do is talk to Mueller under oath.
Mueller needs to first establish probable cause that Trump committed a crime, and he hasn't done that yet.

What part of "Trump is not the focus of the investigation" don't you understand???

He's not even considered a witness, so why else does Mueller want to question him other than an attempt to trip him up and accuse him of lying to investigators.

Clear him of any suspicion before he's questioned, question him without putting him under oath, allow material witnesses to be present at questioning, and never keep any records of anything that was said during questioning. Oh, and only question him once for less than 3 hours

Who says he's not considered a witness?

Nice attempt to spin, troll. You attempt to credit Trump with the actions of his lawyers. Then you try to act like that is not what you tried to do. Or maybe you are just too ignorant to even know that's what you did.....

One time Hill was questioned it was an 11 hour deal Is this fn idiot in our WH any better than HILL?

Rosenstein is a witness...which creates one huge m*erF*ing conflict of interest that he refuses to acknowledge.

Rosenstein gave Trump the entire argument of why Comey should be fired then he - 'the DOJ' - recommended the President fire Comey. As soon as he did Rosenstein was calling for a Special Counsel and arguing for Comey's buddy to be that Special Counsel.

Yeah, no conflicts of interest, no 'set-up', nothing fishy in any of that.

:p

When is Rosenstein gong to be investigated and interviewed by the FBI for his part in all of this?

Last edited:
One time Hill was questioned it was an 11 hour deal Is this fn idiot in our WH any better than HILL?
Ok, Ed, just get MUELLER to agree to interview Trump in the same way Hillary was by Strzok - the President does not have to be under oath and no recordings of the interview will be made.

The President should get the same courtesy Strzok afforded Hillary....

(And knowing how Libs lie and love to illegally tape people, everyone on Mueller's side involved in the interview must strip down to socks and tightie-whities to make sure no one is sneaking in a cell phone or recorder. )

Here are some additional conditions:

1) Due to the MASSIVE Conflict of Interest created by Mueller having been Comey's mentor and has been his friend for decades yet is heading up this investigation regarding the firing of his pal, Mueller must step down immediately as Special Counsel lead before the interview happens. .

2) Due to the MASSIVE Conflict of Interest created by Rosenstein having created and provided the argument for Comey being fired and then recommending Trump fire him then being part of the cal for a Special Counsel when Trump took his advice, Rosenstein has to recuse himself and step aside as well immediately before the interview can take place.

If there is actually a case to be had in this entire Witch hunt, if it is slid enough, WHO continues to run it should not matter, so these 2 requests should not be a big deal at all.

These requests are in no way unreasonable. 'Take it or leave it'.

Do you want the interview or not? If so, How bad?

Last edited:
Nice attempt to spin, troll. You attempt to credit Trump with the actions of his lawyers. Then you try to act like that is not what you tried to do. Or maybe you are just too ignorant to even know that's what you did.....

I made fun of you positing "I Am the Only One" is at the mercy of his lawyers. Not even you believe that.

Brennan has officially achieved National Treasure status :)

Then let the Soviet Union pay for his retirement if they treasure him so much.

Debunked son - Where ya been?

Was John Brennan once a member of the Communist Party?

John Walker wasn't a member of the Communist Party either.

And Trump isn't a Fascist ;)

Correct. But the Democrat party is becoming fascist at an alarmingly fast rate. I understand it is the "future of your party".

Rosenstein is a witness...which creates one huge m*erF*ing conflict of interest that he refuses to acknowledge.

Rosenstein gave Trump the entire argument of why Comey should be fired then he - 'the DOJ' - recommended the President fire Comey. As soon as he did Rosenstein was calling for a Special Counsel and arguing for Comey's buddy to be that Special Counsel.

When is Rosenstein gong to be investigated and interviewed by the FBI for his part in all of this?

That is a non-responsive deflection. Feel better now?

He wants to talk, his lawyers say it's a terrible idea. He listens to others (unlike what you lefties say) and decides not to.

Brennan has a right to his opinion.

Indeed, but no right to a security clearance.
He has not done anything to have it pulled.
Well you are wrong. Calling the President a traitor is enough, and he's done much much more than that. He is not trying to work with or help this President, hence he does not need one.......buh bye to the clearance
Calling the President a traitor is enough
Pull everyone's, then. Don't make it such an obvious abuse of power on Trump's part. Bad optics for a man who is trying not to act like a dictator.

Calling the President a dog would have been more accurate.

Again, how is it an abuse of power to exercise your constitutionally granted power? Do you realize how insane you guys come off?
I really don't think they know how our country works.

What crime?

That is a non-responsive deflection. Feel better now?
Oh, its not a deflection at all. I am coming right up in your face to answer.

1) The thread topic, since you have obviously forgotten or do remember and intend to keep hijacking the thread, is about BRENNAN. Please try to adhere to board rules and stop trying to hijack threads.

2) Mueller stated Trump was not a subject of interest. Mueller has ZERO crime involving Trump. Mueller has ZERO evidence of any crime involving Trump. THAT means Mueller does not want to interview the President as part of some investigation involving Russian Interference, which is the sole reason Mueller was appointed Special Counsel. That also means this shows Mueller is not investigating a CRIME, he is seeking to investigate - and entrap - a PERSON, and not just ANY person, the President of the United States.

Trump has no need to agree to an interview because there is no crime and no evidence for him to answer for / to. Have Mueller's team get back to the WH when he can prove he has any legitimate reason to subpoena / interview the President regarding non-existent Russian Collusion having to do with him...instead of Hillary, who actually DID collude with and paid them to help her try to win the 2016 election.

NOW, with that last little bit of your 'hijacking the thread' out of the way, why don't we get back to talking about the proven criminal / traitor Brennan......

Forum List

Back