Patriot Brennan strikes back!

i shaked a "what the fuckstick" around for 3 hours and i still have no idea how this applies.

Well, try to focus. You wanted a link to a Trump "forgetting" (that is to say, lying) about that meeting, and I gave it to you.
i actually asked for proof that you know what happened in that meeting.

you failed.

again.

Don't just say stupid stuff. I said they lied about it, and they did. I didn't say I was there, goofy.
when responding to stupid, it's kinda hard not to.

You asked for a link, and then pretended not to know what it was about. How that reflects badly on me is a mystery.
then just post the link...it's not hard.

Adam Schiff is at it again, innuendo, Trump may have broken law taking Brennan’s security clearance. Lol

Who says he's not considered a witness?
Rosenstein is a witness...which creates one huge m*erF*ing conflict of interest that he refuses to acknowledge.

Rosenstein gave Trump the entire argument of why Comey should be fired then he - 'the DOJ' - recommended the President fire Comey. As soon as he did Rosenstein was calling for a Special Counsel and arguing for Comey's buddy to be that Special Counsel.

Yeah, no conflicts of interest, no 'set-up', nothing fishy in any of that.

:p

When is Rosenstein gong to be investigated and interviewed by the FBI for his part in all of this?

That is a non-responsive deflection. Feel better now?
Oh, its not a deflection at all. I am coming right up in your face to answer.

1) The thread topic, since you have obviously forgotten or do remember and intend to keep hijacking the thread, is about BRENNAN. Please try to adhere to board rules and stop trying to hijack threads.

2) Mueller stated Trump was not a subject of interest. Mueller has ZERO crime involving Trump. Mueller has ZERO evidence of any crime involving Trump. THAT means Mueller does not want to interview the President as part of some investigation involving Russian Interference, which is the sole reason Mueller was appointed Special Counsel. That also means this shows Mueller is not investigating a CRIME, he is seeking to investigate - and entrap - a PERSON, and not just ANY person, the President of the United States.

Trump has no need to agree to an interview because there is no crime and no evidence for him to answer for / to. Have Mueller's team get back to the WH when he can prove he has any legitimate reason to subpoena / interview the President regarding non-existent Russian Collusion having to do with him...instead of Hillary, who actually DID collude with and paid them to help her try to win the 2016 election.

NOW, with that last little bit of your 'hijacking the thread' out of the way, why don't we get back to talking about the proven criminal / traitor Brennan......

Here's what Brennan says, "Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash."

Now, you go ahead and yip like a Jack Russell that Brennan is a "proven criminal/traitor". Repetition won't make it true.

Here's what Brennan says, "Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash."

Now, you go ahead and yip like a Jack Russell that Brennan is a "proven criminal/traitor". Repetition won't make it true.

1. I agree with Brennan. There WAS illegal collusion. It is undeniable. Hillary Clinton paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in trying to get her elected, and she illegally used their foreign report that she bought in a US election. THAT IS A CRIME

2. Brennan IS a criminal. Brennan IS a Perjurer. Where have you been throughout this whole thread? I have posted 6+ links to articles, reports, and sources that have factually detailed Brennan's crimes. There is VIDEO of Brennan admitting he lied and having to apologize to Congress for illegally spying on the Senate and lying about it!

Good God, dude! Everything you claim is missing has been posted / provided, and you are still insanely claiming that there is no evidence of Brennan's crimes.

Congrats, for your undeniable deceit / lying / mis-direction / denial / propaganda you just got put on the 'Don't waste your time with this person' list.

After THAT post that just denied all the evidence you don't WANT to see / acknowledge, you have zero credibility. You have proven you can not be honest / rational. Good luck with that. I hope they find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome before yours goes terminal.

One last parting shot...one of the links that have been repeatedly referenced and provided throughout this thread - just ONE of the links you have miraculously seemed to have missed (probably because you have your head up Hilary's / Obama's ass) is this one:

Brennan blatantly lies Senate | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

It's a VIDEO of Brennan lying to Congress.

Not that actual video evidence of Brennan actually committing a/the crime will be enough to cut through your denial and delusion to sway you.....

Brennan has officially achieved National Treasure status :)

Then let the Soviet Union pay for his retirement if they treasure him so much.

Debunked son - Where ya been?

Was John Brennan once a member of the Communist Party?

John Walker wasn't a member of the Communist Party either.

And Trump isn't a Fascist ;)

Correct. But the Democrat party is becoming fascist at an alarmingly fast rate. I understand it is the "future of your party".

Apparently you've yet to get the news that Fascism is defined as "extreme right wing, hyper-nationalistic, protectionist/xenophobic and authoritarian".

Yep - that's where we are. Good times!

161110trump.jpg

was the lawyer an agent of the russian government?

the "lie" seems to be altering things like lawyers now agents and "illegal" being left off immigration when it suits the left. looks like that continues in you.

good job.
This is what they were told, in advance: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Lap it up.

First, they "forgot about" the meeting, then they lied about the meeting. At what point do you think they will start telling the truth about it?
link it up or shut it up son.

Analysis | Timeline: Donald Trump Jr.’s contradictory statements about the Russia meeting

“Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he told the Times. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” - Don, Jr., March 2017

That was a lie, of course.
Prove it.

He denied it in March, 2017, and he admitted it in July, 2017. Look at a calendar.
You really need to read your references before you post them.
Oh, BTW, nothing in that article proves what they claim happened.
They're simply assuming the worst without evidence.

i shaked a "what the fuckstick" around for 3 hours and i still have no idea how this applies.

Well, try to focus. You wanted a link to a Trump "forgetting" (that is to say, lying) about that meeting, and I gave it to you.
i actually asked for proof that you know what happened in that meeting.

you failed.

again.

Don't just say stupid stuff. I said they lied about it, and they did. I didn't say I was there, goofy.
when responding to stupid, it's kinda hard not to.

You asked for a link, and then pretended not to know what it was about. How that reflects badly on me is a mystery.
then again common sense remains a mystery to you.

Then let the Soviet Union pay for his retirement if they treasure him so much.

Debunked son - Where ya been?

Was John Brennan once a member of the Communist Party?

John Walker wasn't a member of the Communist Party either.

And Trump isn't a Fascist ;)

Correct. But the Democrat party is becoming fascist at an alarmingly fast rate. I understand it is the "future of your party".

Apparently you've yet to get the news that Fascism is defined as "extreme right wing, hyper-nationalistic, protectionist/xenophobic and authoritarian".

Yep - that's where we are. Good times!

161110trump.jpg
I absolutely LOVE when deranged Trump-Hating Idiots post memes and crap attempting to compare Trump and Conservatives to Nazis. It's the best sure-fire way to tell which people are just plain butt-hurt or stupid.

Much like how the Democratic Party was UNDENIABLY the Party that created and was the KKK yet they continue to attempt to accuse others of doing what they did / do and of being who they are regarding the KKK, they are doing the exact same thing regarding the Nazis.

The Pied Pipers on the Left leading the ignorant snowflake sheep astray today have snowflakes believing they are "the glorious resisters of fascism and Nazism.” Cue 'Anti-Fa', the self-proclaimed 'ANTI-Fascists' who took money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence throughout the US and who at this very moment are WAGING A FACIST COUP against the democratically elected President / government in the United states, refusing to acknowledge the legitimacy of the Trump Presidency...which was the objective of Russia's Counter-Intelligence operation in 2016!

What is mean by 'Fascist Coup'? The exertion of power by the unelected arms of the Left—mainly the media Left—to overturn the outcome and the mandate of a free election!

-- This is UNDENIABLY going on right now. Liberals will openly tell you that if they retake the House, despite having no evidence against Donald trump, they WILL UN-DO the 2016 election by Impeaching him. They don't even try to hide that fact.

These acts are ot the tenets of Conservatism ... or Patriotism; yet, snowflakes, Democrats, and paid-Russian Fascist 'Antifa' are pointing fingers at and accusing Trump and anyone who accepts him as their President 'Nazis'.

Operating under one of their core beliefs, liberals believe if yo u repeat the lie long enough people will believe it is the truth.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
A "blistering editorial" is a bit lie an on--line poll in its majesty.

This is what they were told, in advance: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Lap it up.

First, they "forgot about" the meeting, then they lied about the meeting. At what point do you think they will start telling the truth about it?
link it up or shut it up son.

Analysis | Timeline: Donald Trump Jr.’s contradictory statements about the Russia meeting

“Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he told the Times. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” - Don, Jr., March 2017

That was a lie, of course.
Prove it.

He denied it in March, 2017, and he admitted it in July, 2017. Look at a calendar.
You really need to read your references before you post them.
Oh, BTW, nothing in that article proves what they claim happened.
They're simply assuming the worst without evidence.
and that was my point all along. he's claiming guilt cause they say they didn't know about the meeting but they did.

however, he's cool w/shit like hillary saying no classified material was sent, but it was. didn't hear him shit kittens on that one.

when your rage is selective, my apathy rages for you.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
A "blistering editorial" is a bit lie an on--line petition in its majesty.

You seem to be confusing what Trump has said what he wants to do with what his lawyers are doing and get paid to do....

...but don't let a little thing like reality / truth get in your way. :p

Trump is not in charge? You funny.

I'm not confused. I know the last thing Hush Money wants to do is talk to Mueller under oath.
Mueller needs to first establish probable cause that Trump committed a crime, and he hasn't done that yet.

Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about.
What part of "Trump is not the focus of the investigation" don't you understand???

He's not even considered a witness, so why else does Mueller want to question him other than an attempt to trip him up and accuse him of lying to investigators.

I figure give him the same deal Hillary got.
Clear him of any suspicion before he's questioned, question him without putting him under oath, allow material witnesses to be present at questioning, and never keep any records of anything that was said during questioning. Oh, and only question him once for less than 3 hours

Who says he's not considered a witness?
A witness to what?

Operating under one of their core beliefs, liberals believe if yo u repeat the lie long enough people will believe it is the truth.

Is this the ghost of Baghdad Bob - or Joe Goebbels? :D

If this doesn't sound "Trumpy" enough for ya, then I cannot help.

Kuo9HPu.jpg
Unfortunately for you, this is what the media has been doing to get their establishment candidates in power, and it the tactic the left has been using to convince people in every fraud case ranging from Global Warming to Russian Collusion.

Forum List

Back