Pathological Liar Joe Biden Claims He Was Arrested On The Senate Floor At Age 21

He wasnt lying about this, was he?

He seems to claim he has been arrested multiple times.

"In those days, no guards stopping you everywhere. And they just got out of session. I walked in the back, all of the sudden I found myself in the chamber. I was stunned. I walked up, sat down in the presiding officer’s seat, guy grabbed by the shoulder, said: ‘you’re under arrest,’" Biden said.

"Literally nine years later, as I walked onto the Senate floor through the same door, that same guy, cop, said to me, ‘Senator, you remember me?’ I said, ‘geez, I don’t.’ He said, ‘I arrested you nine years ago…welcome back.’

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 🤡 🤡 🤡

How did the cop say that if Biden was not arrested?
th

"In those days, no guards stopping you everywhere. And they just got out of session. I walked in the back, all of the sudden I found myself in the chamber. I was stunned. I walked up, sat down in the presiding officer’s seat, guy grabbed by the shoulder, said: ‘you’re under arrest,’" Biden said.

"Literally nine years later, as I walked onto the Senate floor through the same door, that same guy, cop, said to me, ‘Senator, you remember me?’ I said, ‘geez, I don’t.’ He said, ‘I arrested you nine years ago…welcome back.’

Slow news day?????

What’s really tragic is that he thinks telling people that he was an obnoxious, disrespectful guy who broke rules and got arrested will win over today’s voters.

Next thing you’ll know is that he’ll claim he was born a woman, was part of the Code Pink rioters who break into Senate hearings, and only transitioned to a man later on.

Who gives a shit as it isn't an issue 50 years later and just made up outrage??? :auiqs.jpg:

So 9 years later, the cop who ARRESTED BIDEN said, “HEY, I ARRESTED YOU 9 YEARS AGO….WELCOME BACK.”

COME

THE

FUCK

ON

Biden was never arrested. Not for protesting Mandela and not for TRESSPASSING AT THE CAPITOL.

The man is a sociopath.
And not very smart. Everything he has learned in government is osmosis from long term tenure with a massive lack of integrity and character as his views changed with the wind quite effortlessly.

Slow news day?

Name a Trump "lie" that compares with Biden's lies about our "secure" southern border.

Name a Trump "lie" that compares with Biden's lies about climate change and its [non-existent] threat to humanity.

Name a Trump "lie" that compares to Biden's idiocy on "assault weapons."

Name a Trump "lie" that compares with Biden's claims that he hasn't attacked our energy industries to drive up prices.

They are a whole different order of magnitude and importance. And most of Trump's "lies" are nonsense. On the big points, he was telling the truth while everyone else was lying ("Russia collusion hoax").

I love how you devoted f*tards attempt to claim Trump lied anywhere close to the number of times as the serial, pathelogical liar who sits in the WH now.

Biden lies as often and as easily as he breathes.

Biden lies shamelessly and without any regard to how easy it is to debunk his lies or how often he has repeated the same already-debunked lies.

Almost as bad are you snowflakes who have to lie in an attempt to protect / defend him everytime he lies, like you're doing mow.

Where do you see me defending Biden? lol. That's the difference between you and me. I don't belong to a cult. If Biden lies I'll say he lies, if he does something ilegal, I'll say he should be invesigated. If he breaks the law, I'll say he should go to jail. You on the other hand will defend Trump to the death no matter what he does, cause you're a cultist.

Where do you see me defending Biden? lol. That's the difference between you and me. I don't belong to a cult. If Biden lies I'll say he lies, if he does something ilegal, I'll say he should be invesigated. If he breaks the law, I'll say he should go to jail. You on the other hand will defend Trump to the death no matter what he does, cause you're a cultist.
Do you feel better after your rant? Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not in a cult, I am not a Trump supporter, and I'm not a Republican.

:itsok:

View attachment 765847
What The F***?!

View attachment 765852

Joe Biden is an unapologetic, pathological liar, a complete embarrassment as President of the United States and an actual threat to tjis country.

This lying sack of shit lies to the American people multiple times every day about everything.

Biden hasn't ever told the truth as a politician, and he does not hesitate to lie his ass off right to people's faces even about things that can be debunked in less than a minute.

He makes Barak Obama and Donald Trump look like the most honest men in the world!

"President Joe Biden has made many false claims throughout his decades-long political career, including one about being "arrested" when he was 21 years old for sitting in the Senate presiding officer's chair illegally, which he would contradict two years later."

"In his January 2009 farewell address to the Senate, two years after saying on national television he was "arrested" for illegally entering the Senate chamber, Biden said he was not arrested when he was 21."

Hunter is the smartest guy he Knows.. :)

And he was trying to overthrow the US because he lost an election. I know I heard that before.
Hillary initiated the 2nd largest criminal poitical scandal (Russian Collusion) in US history in an attempt to win an election. The least of her crimes was co.mitting a campaign finance vilation by listing the purchase of the dosier as a campaign expense.

Attempt to overthrow the govt?

Obama, his NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ violated both Constitution and Law - defrauding the FISA Court, violating the Patriot Act, illegally spying on Americans, Conspiracy, perjury - in an attempt to overthrow tbe US govt by removi g a dy elected President from office - using Hillary's faux Russian Collusion fake dosier as the foundation to do so. The FBI admitted they willingly, knowingly participated in the failed coup attempt despite knowing the Russian Collusion claim was false BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

Despite vowing not to proceed with Impeachment procedings without BIPARTISANSHIP and UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE, Pwlosi did so anyway. Democrats were proven to have NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE, and NO WITNESSES. Democrats were even caught criminally manufacturing false evidence in an attempt to treasonously overthrow the US govt by illegally removing a President from office.

These are undeniable, reported, recorded, documented FACTS.

You intentionally ignorant, hade-driven, Democrat-controlled sheep have protected and defended these PROVEN criminals, conspirators, Constitution and Rule if Law-violating TRAITORS for close to a decade now.

Ydt you f*tards accuse othets of supporting a criminal - despite the fact tbat Democrats have been trying - illegally - to prove Trump is guilty of crimes for almost a decade and have FAILED every time....

And you call anyone who poi ts this out 'a CULT member' ... when the only menbers of a cult are the ones supporting abd defending the traitors who have been trying to destroy this nation for close to a decade just to have mo ey,power, control, and to eliminate their political threats / enemies - The Democrats.

I said 7 years ago - prove Trump committed a crime, prosecute him, and I will stand up next to you and support the deed...but after 7 years ... of criminal, treasonous attempts to take Trump down snowflakes continue to stand with tbe cri.imal traitors, still defend them, still protect them, and still foam at the mouth telling lies and insisting Trump is the biggest threat to.our nation.

DEMOCRATS LITERALLY VIOLATED THE CONSTITUTION AND LAW, VIOLATED THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM, TRAMPLED ANERICAN CITIZENS' RIGHTS, CO.MITTED TREASON.... HOLY SHIT, WAKE THE HELL UP.

Trump did not incite violence on J6 - it was proven. He encouraged protestors to remain peaceful. Just as Democrats did during tbe criminal impeachments, Denicrats had to twist his words and manufacture false evidence you f*tards still parrot. TRUMP WAS EXONERATED OF HAVING ANY CONNECTION TO THE VIOLENCE ON J6. As with every attempt to 'Get Trump' in the last years Democrats wrre exposed as criminals and liars, and they FAILED again....AGAIN.

The US Treasury Department just presented documents proving the Bidens - to include President Joe Biden - is a criminal, lying, traitorous, COMPROMISED CCP POS...and you ignorant f*ers are still fighting to defend and protect him. Instead yiu want Trump taken down by a criminal LOCAL DA trying to prosecute a FEDERAL campaign finance violation - like Hillary's, a case even the DOJ said about, 'THERE'S NOTHING TO PROSECUTE'.

'Fake News' / 'Never Happened' / 'You Lie' - just some of tbe responses the mentally deranged, cognitively impaired, Trump hate-driven, lie / propagabda-parroting, willingly partisan, traitor-defending / supporting true cult members on this board will post.

Holy Shit - 7 years is ENOUGH!

Snoqflakes, get some f*ing help - professional help.

No one is saying you can't still be Democrats or vote Democrat. STAY a Democrat, by all means - just STOP following, defending, supporting sick, criminal, compromised, pedophile traitors!

Forum List

Back