Pathological Liar Joe Biden Claims He Was Arrested On The Senate Floor At Age 21

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1678845532360.png

What The F***?!

1678845813294.png

Joe Biden is an unapologetic, pathological liar, a complete embarrassment as President of the United States and an actual threat to tjis country.

This lying sack of shit lies to the American people multiple times every day about everything.

Biden hasn't ever told the truth as a politician, and he does not hesitate to lie his ass off right to people's faces even about things that can be debunked in less than a minute.

He makes Barak Obama and Donald Trump look like the most honest men in the world!

"President Joe Biden has made many false claims throughout his decades-long political career, including one about being "arrested" when he was 21 years old for sitting in the Senate presiding officer's chair illegally, which he would contradict two years later."

"In his January 2009 farewell address to the Senate, two years after saying on national television he was "arrested" for illegally entering the Senate chamber, Biden said he was not arrested when he was 21."

In his lie Biden described how he committed an 'insurrection', how he illegally walked onto the US Senate Floor and sat down in the Senate Presiding officer's chair (as opposed to sitting down at Pelosi's desk), at which point he was 'arrested'.

He spent no time in 'DC Gitmo' ... or any jail, for that matter.

That's because IT NEVER HAPPENED ...

...much like his claim that he was arrested in South Africa during his time as a Civil Rights activist (when he wasn't spending tome with his good pal Robert Byrd, the KKK Grand Wizard), trying to march with Nelson Mandela.

Yet not a single so-called journalist, including FNC's Peter Doocy, has ever confronted him about not just his bald faced lies, but also the horrifying cadaver posing of his dead family members for his political benefit!

Here he is laughing about the "coal miners" lie during an interview.

What might be interesting is if someone asked him about his well-documented reversal on gay marriage. When did he change his mind, and why? Same thing on abortion? Same on illegal immigration?

These are not "gotcha" questions. In all three cases, he is on public record as having at least two diametrically opposed positions. Shouldn't he be asked why he changed his "firmly held beliefs"?

Can you be arrested for simply just being an idiot? Maybe legislation should propose that bill and get Joe to sign it. I bet he would.

He is almost impossibly easy to confront, and nobody ever even attempts to do so, its so obvious how totally corrupt the whole shit show is, nothing is as it seems. Biden is a psychopath, all anyone need do to legitimately destroy him, literally crush him like a bug, is antagonize him with questions, psychopaths are incapable of tolerating confrontation, such produces explosive and unpredictable responses in them.

Fox News is just as protective of him as any of the other fascist propaganda dispensaries, they cry about access all the time, but have you ever seen their Doocy outright challenge his lying, lying which is pathological and incessant, he lies about everything, everything he projects of himself is a fabrication, from his superficially glib exterior, to the psychopathic self-aggrandizing lies constructed around his life.

All that requires doing is for a man or women of integrity to openly confront him on camera, nature will take over from there, he will melt down spectacularly, Trump was nowhere near Bidens pathology, he would stand and give and take all day long with that corrupt media, no fucking way Biden would ever tolerate such, psychopaths will not tolerate being questioned, he always becomes angry and explosive!

Biden is a politician who sometimes stretches the truth.

Some might even call his tales "fibs" or "lies"

But for the most part, they are all pretty harmless.

Sound Familiar?
It should:

Santos is a politician who sometimes stretches the truth.

Some might even call his tales "fibs" or "lies"

But for the most part, they are all pretty harmless. What difference does it really make what religion he is a member of, or whether or not he like to take it in the caboose?

What might be interesting is if someone asked him about his well-documented reversal on gay marriage. When did he change his mind, and why? Same thing on abortion? Same on illegal immigration?

These are not "gotcha" questions. In all three cases, he is on public record as having at least two diametrically opposed positions. Shouldn't he be asked why he changed his "firmly held beliefs"?

'Political Winds' and the directions they were blowing at the time...

Biden is a liar *shock* What a find ironic is that when Trump lies 10,000 times his cult will say he's just being misunderstood :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If a TV show is ever made on Joe, it will be a 1960's style Saturday Morning cartoon program.

Biden is a liar *shock* What a find ironic is that when Trump lies 10,000 times his cult will say he's just being misunderstood :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I love how you devoted f*tards attempt to claim Trump lied anywhere close to the number of times as the serial, pathelogical liar who sits in the WH now.

Biden lies as often and as easily as he breathes.

Biden lies shamelessly and without any regard to how easy it is to debunk his lies or how often he has repeated the same already-debunked lies.

Almost as bad are you snowflakes who have to lie in an attempt to protect / defend him everytime he lies, like you're doing mow.

He wasnt lying about this, was he?

He seems to claim he has been arrested multiple times.

"In those days, no guards stopping you everywhere. And they just got out of session. I walked in the back, all of the sudden I found myself in the chamber. I was stunned. I walked up, sat down in the presiding officer’s seat, guy grabbed by the shoulder, said: ‘you’re under arrest,’" Biden said.

"Literally nine years later, as I walked onto the Senate floor through the same door, that same guy, cop, said to me, ‘Senator, you remember me?’ I said, ‘geez, I don’t.’ He said, ‘I arrested you nine years ago…welcome back.’

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 🤡 🤡 🤡

How did the cop say that if Biden was not arrested?

So 9 years later, the cop who ARRESTED BIDEN said, “HEY, I ARRESTED YOU 9 YEARS AGO….WELCOME BACK.”

COME

THE

FUCK

ON

Biden was never arrested. Not for protesting Mandela and not for TRESSPASSING AT THE CAPITOL.

The man is a sociopath.

Forum List

Back