Pathetic Obama Claims Credit For Trump Economic Boom

Barry did leave Trump a fair hand but Trump is the one really made the economy grow.

Both deserve credit.

Obama is running his mouth claiming credit for the historic Trump economic boom, shocker. Biden is out there on the campaign trail also taking credit.

Both conveniently forget the Obama recovery was below average and most were predicting another recession when president Trump took over.

Both conveniently forget that Trump reversed all of Obama's economic policies.

How pathetic the left have become, 3 years into the Trump economic boom they try to steal the credit.

Trump fires back after Obama claims credit for economic boom: 'Con job'

Oh look, a revisionist historian. How cute. First slide please.

dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years.png

Ain't no way to rewrite the numbers, Jocko. Numbers are, 'ow you say, quantifiable. They're fixed values. Not open to debate. That's uh, kind of why we call them numbers.

DUH.
The US economy recovered in spite of obamas efforts to slow it down

he was so happy when the BP oil well broke in the Gulf

liberals like our first black president saw that as a chance to kill the oil industry

but it survived and thrived after trump took over

Obama is running his mouth claiming credit for the historic Trump economic boom, shocker. Biden is out there on the campaign trail also taking credit.

Both conveniently forget the Obama recovery was below average and most were predicting another recession when president Trump took over.

How pathetic the left have become, 3 years into the Trump economic boom they try to steal the credit.

Don't forget that Mr. Obama spent most of his Presidency blaming his predecessor for the results of his own incompetence and malfeasance. I suppose it's not at all inconsistent with that, for him to now be trying to take credit for his successor's achievements.

I warned the Obama worshipers that Trump would make Obama look like the rank amateur that he was. Trillions of dollars sat on the sideline during the Obama regime, waiting for his stupid shit anti business policies to be overturned.

Obama supporters will tell you cash sat on the sidelines because they did not want a Black man in the White House to be successful. Those profit-driven greed machines in search of double digit returns put their racism ahead of their financial objectives. Can you imagine??

In act free world the child who inherited 500 million from daddy then blew it losing up to 1 million dollars per day for an entire year is this financial genius. But there was 7 years of economic growth before trump sat his fat ass in the presidential chair.

Don't forget that Mr. Obama spent most of his Presidency blaming his predecessor for the results of his own incompetence and malfeasance. I suppose it's not at all inconsistent with that, for him to now be trying to take credit for his successor's achievements.

I warned the Obama worshipers that Trump would make Obama look like the rank amateur that he was. Trillions of dollars sat on the sideline during the Obama regime, waiting for his stupid shit anti business policies to be overturned.

Obama supporters will tell you cash sat on the sidelines because they did not want a Black man in the White House to be successful. Those profit-driven greed machines in search of double digit returns put their racism ahead of their financial objectives. Can you imagine??

In act free world the child who inherited 500 million from daddy then blew it losing up to 1 million dollars per day for an entire year is this financial genius. But there was 7 years of economic growth before trump sat his fat ass in the presidential chair.

During those 7 years,
- What was the unemployment rate? ( when O wasn’t changing the criteria to measure unemployment?)
- What was the Black Unemployment rate?
- What was the Dow?
- What was the business expansion rate? - new businesses, new loans, new locations?

There was “growth” but it was slow, almost flat - in spite of Obama’s intent to fundamentally transform America and necessarily increase energy prices. He also chased away manufacturing jobs and told US to suck it up because not even a magic wand could bring them back. Trump showed him otherwise.

FACT--------------> Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, and Trump all cut taxes, and the economy came to life!

Now, Leftists are going to jump this post because they insist that Clinton RAISED taxes; which he did with one hand on individuals, while with the other hand CUT capital gains taxes! Of course, they don't want to point you at that. And under all these Presidents I mentioned, the economy improved!

Let me say that Obama KNEW how to revive the economic investment which was in the tank, just like the 4 Presidents I mentioned. It was just not how he wanted to "transform" America, and if a bunch of you suffered, to bad, so sad.

Now, I agree with many of you that the national debt and continued deficits need to be addressed quickly. But, if you think spending 30 to 125 TRILLION dollars over 10 years MORE for your craziness is the way to do it, then you need an economic education quickly!

Hussein Barack is delusional, no surprises there! :cuckoo:

Thanks GOD for President Trump!:thup:

29Bn1Jg.jpg
i dont recall an economic boom in 2009/2010

How would you? You can't even recall that Obama was a president from 2009 to 2017

Obama was so awesome he and his legacy went down in flames in 2016. :21:
we didn't go down in flames, we beat the crap out of you, by 3 million, yes 3 million....MORE votes.... sure, we lost due to the electoral college.... but no one, went down in flames.... if Trump won the pop vote and the electoral, that would have been going down in flames....imo

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

29Bn1Jg.jpg

How would you? You can't even recall that Obama was a president from 2009 to 2017

we didn't go down in flames, we beat the crap out of you, by 3 million, yes 3 million....MORE votes.... sure, we lost due to the electoral college.... but no one, went down in flames.... if Trump won the pop vote and the electoral, that would have been going down in flames....imo
Thats like a wide receiver claiming he caught the ball but he failed to keep both feet in bounds

now he wants to change the rules so that his team can win

29Bn1Jg.jpg

29Bn1Jg.jpg

You do understand rational Americans are laugh at Obama's claims, laughing at your party's candidates and laughing at your post.

Greedy profit driven rich white guys do not suspend the profit drive when a black man is president

Last edited:

Ain't no way to rewrite the numbers, Jocko. Numbers are, 'ow you say, quantifiable. They're fixed values. Not open to debate. That's uh, kind of why we call them numbers.

DUH.

liberals like our first black president saw that as a chance to kill the oil industry

During those 7 years,
- What was the unemployment rate? ( when O wasn’t changing the criteria to measure unemployment?)
- What was the Dow?
- What was the business expansion rate? - new businesses, new loans, new locations?

There was “growth” but it was slow, almost flat - in spite of Obama’s intent to fundamentally transform America and necessarily increase energy prices. He also chased away manufacturing jobs and told US to suck it up because not even a magic wand could bring them back. Trump showed him otherwise.

FACT--------------> Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, and Trump all cut taxes, and the economy came to life!

Now, Leftists are going to jump this post because they insist that Clinton RAISED taxes; which he did with one hand on individuals, while with the other hand CUT capital gains taxes! Of course, they don't want to point you at that. And under all these Presidents I mentioned, the economy improved!

Let me say that Obama KNEW how to revive the economic investment which was in the tank, just like the 4 Presidents I mentioned. It was just not how he wanted to "transform" America, and if a bunch of you suffered, to bad, so sad.

Now, I agree with many of you that the national debt and continued deficits need to be addressed quickly. But, if you think spending 30 to 125 TRILLION dollars over 10 years MORE for your craziness is the way to do it, then you need an economic education quickly!

Reagan raised taxes 11 times. Trumps tax cut did not do anything for the economy. We need to be factual about this. Capital gains taxes do not affect many Americans enough to make the claim you did. Reagan left us with record deficits. So did Bush2 who also cut taxes. Cutting taxes does not grow the economy.

Oh look. A revisionist historian who keeps on running the same fallacy after his OP was already destroyed in post seven, expecting different results this time.

How even cuter.

Sorry, the Mic was dropped after it was proven / shown Barry ADMITTED he had no f*ing clue how to do what Trump did.

:p

"Sorry", there's still nothing you can do about numbers.
I lived the Obama years, they sucked. Trump made Obama's legacy a bad memory. Now we have success!

29Bn1Jg.jpg

You do understand rational Americans are laugh at Obama's claims, laughing at your party's candidates and laughing at your post.

Rational Americans understand that trump did not win the popular vote. Rational Americans understand that trump won the electoral vote. Rational Americans understand that what happened was a rarity. It was not some resounding dominant landslide that you can use to claim that trump is going to win 40 states in the next election.

Last, rational Americans understand that if trump had lost like this he and those like you would still be hollering about a recount.

Oh look. A revisionist historian who keeps on running the same fallacy after his OP was already destroyed in post seven, expecting different results this time.

How even cuter.

Sorry, the Mic was dropped after it was proven / shown Barry ADMITTED he had no f*ing clue how to do what Trump did.

I lived the Obama years, they sucked. Trump made Obama's legacy a bad memory. Now we have success!

We all lived the Obama years and they were not what you say. The success we have now is because of him.

Barry did leave Trump a fair hand but Trump is the one really made the economy grow.

Both deserve credit.
No he didn't. The economy is growing less now than it was during Obama.

DUH.

During those 7 years,
- What was the Dow?

Reagan raised taxes 11 times. Trumps tax cut did not do anything for the economy. We need to be factual about this. Capital gains taxes do not affect many Americans enough to make the claim you did. Reagan left us with record deficits. So did Bush2 who also cut taxes. Cutting taxes does not grow the economy.
No president including trump has the political courage to balance the budget

raising taxes does not balance the budget when spending is out of control

How even cuter.

We all lived the Obama years and they were not what you say. The success we have now is because of him.
How so, Trump did away with Obama's legacy. Anyway you all predicted doom and gloom. Lol, must suck to be a liberal.

How even cuter.

Because of cash for clunkers? Shovel ready jobs? Green policy like Solyndra? The massive Obamacare tax?
Please explain Obama's economy. You can't so you won't.

DUH.

During those 7 years,
- What was the Dow?

No way are you going to get away with that one, lol.

Then show us the before, and after graphs of economic activity following the tax cuts!

As far as capital gains, you insist not enough people, isn't that what you said!

Yes, but they are the people WITH THE MONEY, and movement of money causes taxable events to occur.

Let me ask you something IM, and this is NOT a trick question----------------->

What is more------------------>if I have gained a 1 million dollar PROFIT in my portfolio, be it stocks, bonds, or land, what ends up being more revenue to the government------------>20% when I sell it, or 0% if I don't sell it because the tax rates are to high!

And when I DO sell it, think I put it in my mattress, lol. It goes into banks or other investments, that do what? Create MORE taxable events, and investment opportunities.

Rational Americans understand that trump did not win the popular vote. Rational Americans understand that trump won the electoral vote. Rational Americans understand that what happened was a rarity. It was not some resounding dominant landslide that you can use to claim that trump is going to win 40 states in the next election.

Last, rational Americans understand that if trump had lost like this he and those like you would still be hollering about a recount.

Rational Americans voted to reject Obama’s attempt at fundamentally transforming America into a socialist state.

Typical Obama fashion, he never wanted to be held accountable for anything negative under his watch yet has no problem taking credit for something positive under someone else’s watch which is what he is doing now.

Because of cash for clunkers? Shovel ready jobs? Green policy like Solyndra? The massive Obamacare tax?
Barry was going to use Fast-and-Furious to create a BODY COUNT high enough to justify wiping out the 2nd Amendment (sorta how he went around Congress to trample the Constitution by imposing his own Immigration law and how he negotiated his own Treaty) and confiscating all the weapons in the US - he would then SELL those weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, terrorists, 3rd world dictators, etc...and at that point, F* the economy.....he and the Democrats would be set for life...

How even cuter.

Obama economic policy was designed to drag whites down

and he almost succeeded

Forum List

Back