Pathetic Britain So Weak Their British Steel Sold To China To Rescue!

For what it's worth, English is the dominant language of the world, and gradually becoming more so as time goes by. Multinational companies all over the world, hold their management meetings in English. England's positive affect on world history is incalculable. Literature, government, law, music, culture, you name it. Can't be taken away.

British accents drive me up a wall. I can barely understand every other word.

Maybe I need my ears cleaned out.

For what it's worth, English is the dominant language of the world, and gradually becoming more so as time goes by. Multinational companies all over the world, hold their management meetings in English. England's positive affect on world history is incalculable. Literature, government, law, music, culture, you name it. Can't be taken away.
Conquered the world, enslaved the people, you name it.

The universality of English as a language is attributable to America, not the British, as with the dollar. All we have to really thank England for is their one time ruler-ship of most every country on the planet save for about 7 very minor and trivial ones, which they eventually lost all of. And now they don't even really command their own country anymore.

Absolute balderdash. Without English influence, India would be an absolute shit-hole, and North America would be as bad as Bo-fucking-Livia. Australia would still be in the Stone Age, as would NZ.

Absolute balderdash. Without English influence, India would be an absolute shit-hole, and North America would be as bad as Bo-fucking-Livia. Australia would still be in the Stone Age, as would NZ.

So . . . . the ends justify the means? And India still is a shithole.

Forum List

Back