Muscovy ("russia") Named World’s Most Unequal Economy

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
It belongs to Asia section, but we can start here. for how long such unequal empire can stay on the maps ?

upload_2019-11-12_10-20-36.gif
V2cuanBn.webp

upload_2019-11-12_10-20-16.gif

Russia Named World’s Most Unequal Economy - The Moscow Times
Richest 3% Russians Hold 90% of Country’s Financial Assets – Study - The Moscow Times

"Moscow Times" is certainly exaggerating but the core might be true. After the breakdown of the SU, the oligarchs took over most of the country.

for how long such unequal empire can stay on the maps ?
It doesn't matter, actually. This won't help your native country in any case.
Jewish - Muscovite expert Mavchan and statistic disagree with you
Disagree about what?
Btw, the name Litwin usually refers to the inhabitants of Belarus. But sometimes it is applied to some Lithuanians. Which country are you from?

Disagree about what?
Btw, the name Litwin usually refers to the inhabitants of Belarus. But sometimes it is applied to some Lithuanians. Which country are you from?
" This won't help your native country in any case." Disagree ...

Disagree about what?
You don't want to answer about your native country? Why? Are you afraid or ashamed?

Disagree about what?
You don't want to answer about your native country? Why? Are you afraid or ashamed?
why ´d anyone to be ashamed one native country? maybe i just want to keep as it is new

Disagree about what?
why ´d anyone to be ashamed one native country? maybe i just want to keep as it is new
Keep as it is new? What is that supposed to mean?

just
Disagree about what?
just ask Baron , he knows everything

just
Disagree about what?
I see, you can't answer for yourself.
Are you afraid or ashamed?

just
No, just dont want, any comment on topic ? Russia Named World’s Most Unequal Economy - The Moscow Times
Richest 3% Russians Hold 90% of Country’s Financial Assets – Study - The Moscow Times

just
No, just dont want, any comment on topic ? Russia Named World’s Most Unequal Economy - The Moscow Times
Actually, I have already commented above.

A human can't simply do not want. There is always a reason for this. In your case I assume that you are either afraid or ashamed. I thin the latter is the case.

Okay, you don't want to ban
just
Actually, I have already commented above.

So, you don't want to name your country. Okay. From your posts I can make a conclusion that you just can't wait Russia falling on many parts. Why is that? Russia directly threatens your country, dwarfs its economic development, exploits its natural resources or what?

Forum List

Back