Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘Hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way

It would have been a lot better if Drumpf caught it and died but I can accept this in its place.

Like I said: rotten, fetid cesspools where a soul should be

For all of those who still think that Covid 19 is a hoax and think that Trump is right to want to reopen the country-you need to read this:

Religious Ignorance Kills: Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.
On his Facebook page Spradlin shared a misleading meme attempting to minimize COVID-19, comparing the virus to the swine flu, and suggesting that the response to the coronavirus pandemic was media created “mass hysteria” to damage Trump:

So keep flouting the admonishment to practice social distancing. You too may learn the hard way

Leftists will always cheer the deaths of those who disagree with them politically--always. That's because they have rotten, fetid cesspools where their souls should be.

Nothing to do but pray for them, really
Yep, it's TRULY amazing what the Leftists have become in our country. Soulless, angry people who WILL wish death on those they don't agree with. Pathetic AND pitiful.

They will absolutely shame you to the nth degree for daring to leave your house for groceries, and therefore endangering their rotten souls. But the minute someone they don't like dies, there they are, cheering like the very ghouls of Hell

It would have been a lot better if Drumpf caught it and died but I can accept this in its place.

Yes. These people definitely need faith or religion in their lives. Unfortunately, many of them are soulless, non-believing atheist heathens. Sad.

Well, the pastor obviously didn't see THAT coming. But please remember this, amid all of the hysteria over the Wu Fu, if THIS affliction doesn't kill you, something else WILL.

Thank you for that brilliant retort. Of course something will kill you,...…. someday
Thank you for noticing my brilliance! You're not AS dumb as I thought you were......
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

In the comments section underneath the March 13 post, Spradlin wrote that while he knows COVID-19 is real, the "real issue" is "the media is pumping out fear and doing more harm than good.

"It will come and it will go," he added.

Facebook has since flagged the post as displaying "partly false information" after being reviewed by independent fact-checkers.

Sadly, he did not take enough proper precautions, armed with his beliefs. Please take precautions out there. It ain't over.

any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee. John Donne

Little poetic Justice anyone?

SO. He disagreed with Liberal Orthodoxy, so he Deserved To Die

You do realize that YOU are the Puritans of the new century, right?

After I read these threads, I'm not kidding--I always feel like I need a soul shower.

Never forget that our enemies are soulless ghouls and PROJECT that on us. All the racism, hate, all the blackness of their souls. It's all them.

If you do not ACTUALLY want any one person to die of COVID--nor would you celebrate their death--congrats, you are not a Leftist.

As Jesus said, walk away from them, and wipe the dust from your sandals

SO. He disagreed with Liberal Orthodoxy, so he Deserved To Die

You do realize that YOU are the Puritans of the new century, right?

He did not deserve to die. But the point is that his hoax rhetoric put people at risk, as does Trumps and his horde of moronic mindless minions. It came back to bite him. I'm not celebrating his death, but I'm not mourning it either.

Leftists will always cheer the deaths of those who disagree with them politically--always. That's because they have rotten, fetid cesspools where their souls should be.

Nothing to do but pray for them, really
Yep, it's TRULY amazing what the Leftists have become in our country. Soulless, angry people who WILL wish death on those they don't agree with. Pathetic AND pitiful.

They will absolutely shame you to the nth degree for daring to leave your house for groceries, and therefore endangering their rotten souls. But the minute someone they don't like dies, there they are, cheering like the very ghouls of Hell

Complete and utter inane equine excrement

President Trump

And you can gag on Michelle Obama's cock
Incompetent fuckup Drumpf

You should stop sucking cocks if youre gagging.

My soul is right here where it belongs. That sorry cocksucker Drumpf deserves to die in this guys place.

If he died thinking he was going on to a better place, that's as good as it gets.
If he died thinking how he'd swindled so many for so long, it probably wasn't pleasant, nor should have been.

Well, the pastor obviously didn't see THAT coming. But please remember this, amid all of the hysteria over the Wu Fu, if THIS affliction doesn't kill you, something else WILL.
That is what people said as a response to 9/11 --- just kidding......
Forget about it (spoken in an Italian tough guy accent) , gallows humor IS appropriate at times.

As long as the right perceives C19 as a threat to Trump’s reelection chances, most conservatives will continue their attempts to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic.

Forum List

Back