Pastor who asked gay bakery for cake threatened with charges

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
LOL Homos are mental, they just can't let it go and end up making spectacles of themselves.

Pastor Who Asked Gay Bakery for Christian Cake Threatened With Criminal Charges

During the controversy over Christian-owned businesses refusing to bake wedding cakes for same-sex marriages, Feuerstein called a Florida bakery with gay owners and requested a cake with the message “We Don’t Support Gay Marriage.”

Naturally, the Long Beach bakery’s owner, Sharon Haller, refused.

Feuerstein posted the video of him making the call to Haller’s shop, Cut The Cake, on YouTube to illustrate the double standard within our society. It certainly made for a good discussion topic, and that should have been the end of it. But the story doesn’t end there.

Haller asked Feuerstein to take the video down, and he graciously did so. But then the baker turned around and reposted it herself, to attack the pastor.

As if this wasn’t bad enough, Haller also called the FBI and demanded that Feuerstein be charged with a hate crime. “I’m just afraid because of the type of calls that we were getting that someone is going to attack me in my home,” Haller told News 13. “Please help put a stop to people like Joshua Feuerstein,” she pleaded online

Pastor Who Asked Gay Bakery for Christian Cake Threatened With Criminal Charges 800 Whistleblower

Shoulda baked the cake. Law's the law.

Hate crime seems to be in resulting harassment, not having anything to do with the pastor.

Three choices when this happens:

1 - bake a doodoo cake covered with frosting.

2 - make the best cake ever in hopes of impressing the customer

3 - start a religion that has no problem with gays, but does with gay-haters then object on religious freedom grounds in applicable states.

The article that supports the thread is misleading and makes the premise of the thread a lie. A Christian cake is not what was requested. A protest cake promoting a political agenda was requested. Unless the bakery was known for making protest cakes or advertised for the making of protest cakes a product was being requested that the bakery does not produce.

Please reread the article and try and determine if they called the cops because he asked for a cake.

The article that supports the thread is misleading and makes the premise of the thread a lie. A Christian cake is not what was requested. A protest cake promoting a political agenda was requested. Unless the bakery was known for making protest cakes or advertised for the making of protest cakes a product was being requested that the bakery does not produce.

Blah, blah, blah....stop trying to out think yourself, you look stupid

LOL Homos are mental, they just can't let it go and end up making spectacles of themselves.

Pastor Who Asked Gay Bakery for Christian Cake Threatened With Criminal Charges

During the controversy over Christian-owned businesses refusing to bake wedding cakes for same-sex marriages, Feuerstein called a Florida bakery with gay owners and requested a cake with the message “We Don’t Support Gay Marriage.”

Naturally, the Long Beach bakery’s owner, Sharon Haller, refused.

Feuerstein posted the video of him making the call to Haller’s shop, Cut The Cake, on YouTube to illustrate the double standard within our society. It certainly made for a good discussion topic, and that should have been the end of it. But the story doesn’t end there.

Haller asked Feuerstein to take the video down, and he graciously did so. But then the baker turned around and reposted it herself, to attack the pastor.

As if this wasn’t bad enough, Haller also called the FBI and demanded that Feuerstein be charged with a hate crime. “I’m just afraid because of the type of calls that we were getting that someone is going to attack me in my home,” Haller told News 13. “Please help put a stop to people like Joshua Feuerstein,” she pleaded online

Pastor Who Asked Gay Bakery for Christian Cake Threatened With Criminal Charges 800 Whistleblower
You know what laws he broke, right? Seems that people like you only want laws enforced when it suits your political ends.

I was thinking the same thing. Tantamount to asking a Black-owned bakery to bake a kkk cake, Jewish bakery to bake anti-Semitic cake.

The fundie hate group preacher should not have harassed the bakery.

But, the law may be that the bakery would be required to bake the cake.

The whole issue has gone beyond ridiculous.

I was thinking the same thing. Tantamount to asking a Black-owned bakery to bake a kkk cake, Jewish bakery to bake anti-Semitic cake.

The solution is simple. Except in cases of necessary commerce, allow businesses to refuse service to anyone.

The solution is simple. Except in cases of necessary commerce, allow businesses to refuse service to anyone.
Simple, therefore wrong of course.

It's not a message of hate, he's just simply stating they don't support gay marriage.
The business should have to make it, and they need to shut the fuck up.

The case was resolved in a case where the baker offered to make the cake, but refused to write a message on it. The baker offered the customer the material and tool needed to write a message and instructed them that they were free to write whatever message they wanted on the completed cake.

Forum List

Back