Strap-on wearing basketball player arrested for domestic abuse

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Another female athlete with anger issues.

Phoenix Mercury star Brittney Griner arrested

Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner and her fiancée, Glory Johnson, were arrested on Wednesday in Goodyear, Ariz. Johnson is a forward for the Tulsa Shock.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office booking information shows the two were arrested for suspicion of assault and disorderly conduct.

Griner and Johnson, each 24, were released early Thursday morning, according to jail records. TMZ reports police "were called to Griner's home around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday -- after receiving a call about a domestic dispute between the two women. When cops arrived, we're told officers observed 'minor physical injuries' on both Brittney and Glory."

Griner propelled the Phoenix Mercury to the WNBA title in 2014 and earned Defensive Player of the Year honors.

Courtesy Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

She was also named All-WNBA First Team, and was an important part of Team USA's 2014 World Championship. In college, Griner led Baylor University to the 2012 NCAA title. She released an autobiography last year detailing the extensive bullying she experienced as a kid and is the spokesperson for an anti-bullying app that is currently in development.

Johnson was named to the WNBA All-Star team in 2013 and 2014 as a forward with the Tulsa Shock. She was the fourth overall pick in the 2012 draft.

The day before the arrests, Griner had tweeted about how much she loves Johnson

Phoenix Mercury star Brittney Griner arrested Ball Don t Lie - Yahoo Sports

So where is the part about strapons? Or were you just fantasizing about their love life?

Just another proof that dykes and tomboys/female athletes have no place in proper society.

One of them is 6"4, the other is 6"8. They are both great athletes. Imagine the beating they could give you if you tried tellin them that to their face.

Just another proof that dykes and tomboys/female athletes have no place in proper society.

I was waiting for this post.

Its like you take someone you dont like already. find the worst situation you can find and apply their actions to that of the entire community.

Nice job, asshole

One of them is 6"4, the other is 6"8. They are both great athletes. Imagine the beating they could give you if you tried tellin them that to their face.​

I know who at least one of them is as my mother follows women's college basketball.
I also know that a .45 ACP and/or 12 ga slug/buckshot is not going to care about their size. I don't do fist fights. If you've gotten that close my defensive plans have already failed.

One of them is 6"4, the other is 6"8. They are both great athletes. Imagine the beating they could give you if you tried tellin them that to their face.​

I know who at least one of them is as my mother follows women's college basketball.
I also know that a .45 ACP and/or 12 ga slug/buckshot is not going to care about their size. I don't do fist fights. If you've gotten that close my defensive plans have already failed.

So in other words, a girl comes at you looking for a fight and you would depend on your firearm to save you so that you don't have to face the inevitable beating.

What then could possibly make you feel as if you are so superior to women?

Its like you take someone you dont like already. find the worst situation you can find and apply their actions to that of the entire community.

Not at all. I simply take note when a member of a group does exactly what I expect of them and call them on it. Most of these female athletes are obviously queers. Hell, no sane Man would have anything to do with them; whether they're a 5'-0" gymnast or one of these pseudo-ape WNBA types.

Last edited:
So in other words, a girl comes at you looking for a fight and you would depend on your firearm to save you so that you don't have to face the inevitable beating.

What then could possibly make you feel as if you are so superior to women?​

They're not women. They're animals. Nothing more. A wise man once said..... "If you're in a fair fight your tactics suck." I take Col. Jeff Cooper's words to heart.

What then could possibly make you feel as if you are so superior to women?​

They're not women. They're animals. Nothing more. A wise man once said..... "If you're in a fair fight your tactics suck." I take Col. Jeff Cooper's words to heart.

You sound really pathetic.

I see it as efficiency. Since I have no respect for human life....... especially female, feminist, lesbian life; there would be no more likelihood that I'd respect these two than the raccoon I had to pop with the rifle at my in law's house a couple weeks back.

I see it as efficiency. Since I have no respect for human life....... especially female, feminist, lesbian life; there would be no more likelihood that I'd respect these two than the raccoon I had to pop with the rifle at my in law's house a couple weeks back.

You are deranged, and I'm willing to bet top dollar you are a top shelf pussy as well.

Further confirmation you are pathetic. No respect for human life? Thats very sad. You must be very sad and lonely.

Forum List

Back