Party-crazed squatters overrun multi-million dollar Beverly Hills-area mansion, outraged neighbors allege

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Go big or go home(less). This is insane how these squatters can get away with obvious trespassing. I don't get why this isn't an instant trespassing charge. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Party-crazed squatters overrun multi-million dollar Beverly Hills-area mansion, outraged neighbors allege

Squatters have taken over a multi-million dollar mansion on the border of Beverly Hills, inviting partygoers to ravage the property through all hours of the night, according to frustrated neighbors.

1706299652884.png

While i understand the reasoning behind squatters rights, its still someone elses property.
Ultimately property rights and personal rights are the same thing - Calvin Coolidge

Kick the street hippies and rap artists out of the mansion. And soon so there's still enough left of the place to salvage.

Go big or go home(less). This is insane how these squatters can get away with obvious trespassing. I don't get why this isn't an instant trespassing charge. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Squatters have taken over a multi-million dollar mansion on the border of Beverly Hills, inviting partygoers to ravage the property through all hours of the night, according to frustrated neighbors.

View attachment 893468
And to think in Shitcago, the elites want to allow citizens to invite illegal squatters into their homes. Can you imagine the owner of the house, going out to buy groceries and comes back and the illegals have changed all the locks? It would be too damn funny, because idiots would believe their Marxists masters...

View attachment 893468
Maybe they can allege squatters’ rights and then invite in tons of illegal aliens.

Not complicated at all, i find any squatters in my house, i break a window, then shoot ever last one of them, call the police and tell them there was a break in. Show my ID with my address and let the coroner figure it out..

The forensics would prove you wrong. Then you'd go to prison, and wouldn't even need the house.

While i understand the reasoning behind squatters rights, its still someone elses property.
Ultimately property rights and personal rights are the same thing - Calvin Coolidge

What is there to understand about squatters rights?

View attachment 893468
How is this ‘Politics’?

Forum List

Back