Partisans be like

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Republicans -
I hate the establishment! Lets go with Trump!
I hope Trump picks the Establishment as a VP. Man that war hawk corporatist and trump would be a GREAT team!

Hill dems -
Bernies ideas just aren't realistic. Lets vote Hillary!
Well, Hillary just adopted all those great policies of Bernie fuckin Sanders! Hell YES!

Bernie supporters -
Well, Bernie is a sell out. Good thing I am a partisan hack and don't give a shit!
OR
Screw this. Lets go snort some coke and fuck each others wives!

Republicans -
I hate the establishment! Lets go with Trump!
I hope Trump picks the Establishment as a VP. Man that war hawk corporatist and trump would be a GREAT team!

Hill dems -
Bernies ideas just aren't realistic. Lets vote Hillary!
Well, Hillary just adopted all those great policies of Bernie fuckin Sanders! Hell YES!

Bernie supporters -
Well, Bernie is a sell out. Good thing I am a partisan hack and don't give a shit!
OR
Screw this. Lets go snort some coke and fuck each others wives!

Got to love American Politics...

upload_2016-7-14_13-22-27.jpeg

Its just crazy how this shit makes, otherwise sane individuals, look like crazy people.

If the Democrats could fuse Bernie and Hillary together, they'd have a much better candidate. Granted it would still be old and very, very ugly, but Bernie has the authenticity and honesty that Hillary doesn't have one single shred of while Hillary has some ability to know that you can't just make everything free for everyone.

Every time I read someone insulting bitches of the world it make an Angel cry... Please can we find the perfect word to describe the wife of Lucifer?

( No, Trump is not Lucifer wife but might enjoy the bitch position in that relationship )

Forum List

Back