Part of being a Democrat is blindly obeying orders from the top

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I think this explains a lot. All of America simply shakes their head at the astounding misinformation spewed by the minions of the left. Well...if you don't question anything and blindly believe what ever your masters tell you, then of course you are going to be full of misinformation.

GOPers Far More Critical of Party Leaders Than Democrats Are - Rasmussen Reports™

Nope, actually that's part of being in a political party.

Then there's the obsequious parroting by message board wannabe pundits who troll the internetual echo chamber to find fake points to post. They're even more slavish.

damn good thing RW's would NEVER do that !

es
Exactly! The right constantly questions leadership, challenges their authority, and ensures that the Constitution isn't trampled by elected officials to the best of their ability.

es
Exactly! The right constantly questions leadership, challenges their authority, and ensures that the Constitution isn't trampled by elected officials to the best of their ability.

I'll give you three guesses to tell me what the "es" means at the end of my post ..

es

I'll give you three guesses to tell me what the "es" means at the end of my post ..

I know what it means. It's the liberal signature. It stands for "Extremely Stupid". :lol:

es

Whenever Republicans criticize their leadership the libs all start screaming that the party is in "disarray!" It's "civil war." "The Republican party is committing suicide!"

es

Whenever Republicans criticize their leadership the libs all start screaming that the party is in "disarray!" It's "civil war." "The Republican party is committing suicide!"
That's because a libtard can't comprehend not being a blind, obedient minion. It's why their party is such a train wreck. Racking up $20 trillion in national debt, pissing on the U.S. Constitution, driving up unemployment, inflation, etc. They have no one demanding accountability. No matter how much failure they create, they know that the liberal minions will cheer them on and vote for them again at the next election.

es

I know what it means. It's the liberal signature. It stands for "Extremely Stupid". :lol:

fail, thats one

I think this explains a lot. All of America simply shakes their head at the astounding misinformation spewed by the minions of the left. Well...if you don't question anything and blindly believe what ever your masters tell you, then of course you are going to be full of misinformation.

GOPers Far More Critical of Party Leaders Than Democrats Are - Rasmussen Reports™
Sounds like these guys must be democrats then.

CC1DF4EA-2826-465F-B416-06D2AF95A7CB_cx9_cy3_cw77_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

The far right in the Republican party should revolt, they never get their way.

I just don't understand why they picked Trump who is so obviously doing what Romney, McCain and W did in the past, pandered.

Is that really proof that Dems blindly follow party leaders or evidence that the Pubs have more to be critical about?
It's proof that Democrats blindly follow their leaders. The fact that you don't even realize how much you have to be critical of is proof.
Bernie is proof that you're wrong.

Conservatives by their definition are unchanging , many of the follow unchanging religious dogma too.

They are the ones who follow blindly .

Buttsoiler failed to read his own OP link. Or more likely failed to digest what was over his head:

>> Though there’s been voter anger towards the leaders of both major political parties in this year’s highly contentious presidential primary season, Republican voters are far more likely than Democrats to say their party bosses are out of touch with the voter base.

... Despite Donald Trump’s record turnout in this year’s primaries, most Republican voters are convinced that their party’s leaders don’t want him to get elected president. Democrats are more confident than Republicans that their party will be unified after next month's national conventions.

... Both Trump and Clinton earn high unfavorables among all likely voters. But Democrats like their candidate more than Republicans do. <<
The poll specifically reflects Donald Rump's degree of Outlier-ness --- not the idea of "being a Republican in general". It is specific to this election cycle.

Your own link, Buttsoiler.

I love the poorly-educated....

Is that really proof that Dems blindly follow party leaders or evidence that the Pubs have more to be critical about?
It's proof that Democrats blindly follow their leaders. The fact that you don't even realize how much you have to be critical of is proof.

Indeed, the OP article says as much here:.

>> In early April, 51% of Democrats said they opposed their party’s use of superdelegates, individuals selected by the party who can support any candidate at the party's convention regardless of who wins their state's popular vote. Bernie Sanders and his supporters claim the system rigged the election for Hillary Clinton who has far more superdelegates in her corner than her challenger does.

Sanders’ unexpected success in the 2016 presidential campaign has exposed the growing rift between the Democratic party establishment and the party’s more progressive wing. <<​

Uh....what? How does Bernie even remotely part with everything the Dumbocrat Party stands for? Throwing money, perks, and benefits at the masses in exchange for their votes and their rights.

Conservatives by their definition are unchanging , many of the follow unchanging religious dogma too.

They are the ones who follow blindly .
Shocking....a liberal parroting what a conservative already said. No original thoughts of their own.

Junior - the right ran off their own Speaker of the House (John Boehner). That action alone makes your post look really stupid.

The democrats are just Borg.......they don't even have to send a message out on twitter, they just group think and the drones act on it.....

Forum List

Back