PART 4 - Poll of Shame - Crime and other deviant behavior - Five choices

Choose one from each topic - Applies or not - FIVE POSSIBLE ANSWERS

• I've never been married.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Me and/or my spouse HAVE committed adultery.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • My spouse or I have NOT committed adultery. At least to my knowledge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm often DISHONEST.

• I am an HONEST person (you sure?).

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I AM lazy.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I am NOT lazy.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I HAVE cheated a co-worker or employee to get ahead (includes false rumors).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have NOT cheated a co-worker or employee to get ahead.

• I HAVE done something I'm deeply ashamed of.

• I have NOT done something I'm deeply ashamed of.

• Total voters

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
The recent sex scandals inspired me to add this poll. This thread is part 4 of 4 polls. There are two possible answers for each topic (three for one topic (marriage)).........Every topic is straight forward. You just select whether or not each topic applies to you personally.

You won't see another poll like this anywhere. It's just not that PC. But it serves value, especially to those with a scientific mind and/or "truth seekers". If answered honestly, I think you'll find this quite interesting, never mind disturbing. Members cannot see what you've personally selected. I'll start off with my selections.

All four polls are @:
PART 1 - Poll of Shame & other - Sexual behavior - Nine choices
PART 2 - Poll of Shame & other - Sexual behavior - Four choices
PART 3 - Poll of Shame - Crime and other deviant behavior - Nine choices
PART 4 - Poll of Shame - Crime and other deviant behavior - Five choices

Last edited:
I don't find it surprising at all. People are flawed beings. They make mistakes, they make bad choices, etc. No surprises there.

Agreed. I posted the same on another sight long ago. The results were quite interesting. Different venue, and really, more liberal. So liberal I was banned......How dare I not share their opinion? I would say a more corrupt group as well.

So far this polling hasn't had the same effect on this website. People are paranoid, and I couldn't tell you why. Worst case I can imagine is a mod searches their database for info. Okay cool, why would they care and what would you expect if they did? In other terms, why would I care someone knows I'm deeply ashamed of something, etc. Could mean I'm human, go figure.

May have something to do with time. I added that other poll 3-4 years ago. Perhaps people are more sensitive, paranoid, lack fortitude and/or are more intellectually dishonest today? Rhetorical question.

I don't find it surprising at all. People are flawed beings. They make mistakes, they make bad choices, etc. No surprises there.

Agreed. I posted the same on another sight long ago. The results were quite interesting. Different venue, and really, more liberal. So liberal I was banned......How dare I not share their opinion? I would say a more corrupt group as well.

So far this polling hasn't had the same effect on this website. People are paranoid, and I couldn't tell you why. Worst case I can imagine is a mod searches their database for info. Okay cool, why would they care and what would you expect if they did? In other terms, why would I care someone knows I'm deeply ashamed of something, etc. Could mean I'm human, go figure.

May have something to do with time. I added that other poll 3-4 years ago. Perhaps people are more sensitive, paranoid, lack fortitude and/or are more intellectually dishonest today? Rhetorical question.
Did you need glasses when you posted on the sight?

Did you need glasses when you posted on the sight?

Not as much as I need them now for site.

Or they just don't want to share such information with a bunch of strangers online? Maybe? Or maybe they don't care enough to answer? A lot of people are here to discuss politics and that is all they do.

Forum List

Back