Parler CEO ‘Prepared to Take Full Legal Action’ After Big Tech Companies Target Platform

I'm okay with this. There may be an antitrust violation here. It's worth looking into
Not even close.

It's your Democratic Party that plans on going after Big Tech over the amount of control they have regarding information.

Parler has nowhere near the money they would need to do this. One can rightly argue how unfair that is but it is.

I'm okay with this. There may be an antitrust violation here. It's worth looking into
Not even close.

It's your Democratic Party that plans on going after Big Tech over the amount of control they have regarding information.

Doesn't change the fact that suspending an account that refuses to follow known rules isn't an anti trust violation.

Not even close.

Doesn't change the fact that suspending an account that refuses to follow known rules isn't an anti trust violation.

It may be when only a handful of companies work together to control the access. Preventing that is the point of antitrust laws. I guess we'll see in time as this plays out.

Parler has nowhere near the money they would need to do this. One can rightly argue how unfair that is but it is.

It's not just Parler. Big Tech is facing a lot of scrutiny

People have hated big tech for decades and then the new iPhone comes out.

Not even close.

It may be when only a handful of companies work together to control the access. Preventing that is the point of antitrust laws. I guess we'll see in time as this plays out.
Not when the rules are common sense, like "don't plot treason".

Not even close.

Your personal opinions of Parler are not relevant here

From the article;
Apple said in a statement to media outlets on Saturday that they believe Paler had “not taken adequate measures to address” the proliferation of “threats of violence and illegal activity.”

“We have suspended Parler from the App Store until they resolve these issues,” the statement said.

Apple did not respond to The Epoch Times’ questions about the ban.

Similarly, Amazon told Parler that they would be shutting Parler’s servers at midnight Sunday, Jan. 10, over what it says is the platform’s alleged lax approach to violent content posted by its users. Parler disputes this claim.

Not even close.

Parler allowed their platform to be used to plot the Capitol attack

Fuck em

It would be REAL interersting to see how that all went down in Court

Forum List

Back