So called "protesters" Wearing Military Gear.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If you watch this video you'll notice that several of the "protesters" breaking down a window are wearing camos, Kevlar helmets, googles and bullet proof vests. I find that highly suspicious. No Trump supporters who came to Washington was planning on a riot. They certainly didn't plan on breaking into the capitol. However, there's evidence that some BLM/Antifa people showed up and instigated the violence.

US Capitol Building windows smashed by Trump supporters

If you watch this video you'll notice that several of the "protesters" breaking down a window are wearing camos, Kevlar helmets, googles and bullet proof vests. I find that highly suspicious. No Trump supporters who came to Washington was planning on a riot. They certainly didn't plan on breaking into the capitol. However, there's evidence that some BLM/Antifa people showed up and instigated the violence.

Not only that after they broke the window---they quickly walked away......

this is a stunt that I have seen george soros anti-fa organizers do------------they break a window as a calm organized group and then quickly disappear letting rioters/protestors in--------well atleast in babbits case.

Local yahoo has been caught on tape with his military gear inside the Capital. Well known Trump supporter. Many people are eagerly awaiting the knock on his door.

No proof at all, in fact just thre opposite using face recognition software. You lose.

There's evidence BLM/antifa were the ones who stormed the Capitol Building?..don't think so...FBI: No evidence antifa involved in Capitol riot

A bunch of assholes have been identified (some taken into custody)

NONE were anything BUT Trumper QAnon criminals

Last edited:
What you appear th be describing are Proud Boys / Patriot Prayer

They are on record as saying they would dress in all black to "infiltrate antifa"

As for the tactical gear that you find suspicious; THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. Obviously you haven't been to the PNW, because that is how they terrorize protestors ALL THE TIME. Do you get why we want them all dead?!?

Untitled drawing - 2020-10-06T110516.138.png

Does anyone remember the umbrella man from BLM riots?

Either way, I couldn't care less about a broken window.

Local yahoo has been caught on tape with his military gear inside the Capital. Well known Trump supporter. Many people are eagerly awaiting the knock on his door.
Did you have some kind of evidence to support this claim?

Umbrella man (the Proud Boys dickhead) broke windows to spark looting

The windows broken here were protecting virtually all the members of our government save the SCOTUS and the President himself.

Yea...I care about broken windows

And fuck off Finger boi

They are on record as saying they would dress in all black to "infiltrate antifa"

As for the tactical gear that you find suspicious; THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. Obviously you haven't been to the PNW, because that is how they terrorize protestors ALL THE TIME. Do you get why we want them all dead?!?

View attachment 440703
What the hell is PNW? there's isn't a shred of evidence that the Proud Boys were even there. However, we know that Antifa/BLM was there.

View attachment 440703
What the hell is PNW? there's isn't a shred of evidence that the Proud Boys were even there. However, we know that Antifa/BLM was there.
Business insider is a leftwing propaganda organ.

Umbrella man (the Proud Boys dickhead) broke windows to spark looting

The windows broken here were protecting virtually all the members of our government save the SCOTUS and the President himself.

Yea...I care about broken windows

And fuck off Finger boi
I see no evidence to support any of your claims. We have several leftwing agitators on video in DC saying they need to bust things up.

View attachment 440703
Business insider is a leftwing propaganda organ.

Whatever you think of them, what they reported came to pass. The cops wouldn't have let Antifa into the building, would they. But Proud Boys, yeah, roll out the red carpet!

No proof at all, in fact just thre opposite using face recognition software. You lose.

"thre"????

Forum List

Back