Parents Must Affirm Child's Gender Identity?

The state "cares" about children when its politically convenient, except when they are in the womb.

I've read the bill, and not sure if the Fox article covered this -- while I don't agree with it, this only applies during custody battles, and democrats have baked gender identity affirmation into the "health and well-being" clause of the existing legislation.

How about just stopping this nonsense with children?

That's the bottom line

They just can't leave children alone

I don't understand where this is coming from.

I mean it happened very fast and very sudden. There was no slow build over decades or years, it just one day suddenly in people's faces.

I also don't understand how this is even being discussed. I'd imagine the vast majority of parents regardless of their political affiliation would be against this. This isn't a right or left thing, this is being a decent parent kind of thing.

They are not going to let the child go with a hostile parent

What's a hostile parent? A parent that doesn't like living in a fascist state? Or a parent who thinks it is their job AS a parent to assert their desires and wishes over the child they are raising because THEY are the adult? Or do you mean that all one needs now is to make a demand your parents don't like or agree with so you can then just run to the state and tattle on them??? Then the state comes in and throws their weight around and holds a gun to their heads telling them how to run their lives? Gee, now THERE'S a healthy family situation!

"Hey, Mom! I called the state on you because you won't buy me Playstation 3! They are taking you to court! Better hire yourself a good LAWYER!"

The child knows he gets his way in any whim of his while the adult parent raising the child has all the expense, all the responsibility, but NONE of the say and gets something they hate and are dead against RAMMED DOWN THEIR THROAT? But oh dear, you can't trauma the boy by making him each his spinach?

WTF is THAT all about? Got any other brilliant ideas???

What's a hostile parent? A parent that doesn't like living in a fascist state? Or a parent who thinks it is their job AS a parent to assert their desires and wishes over the child they are raising because THEY are the adult? Or do you mean that all one needs now is to make a demand your parents don't like or agree with so you can then just run to the state and tattle on them??? Then the state comes in and throws their weight around and holds a gun to their heads telling them how to run their lives? Gee, now THERE'S a healthy family situation!

"Hey, Mom! I called the state on you because you won't buy me Playstation 3! They are taking you to court! Better hire yourself a good LAWYER!"

The child knows he gets his way in any whim of his while the adult parent raising the child has akll the expense, all the responsibility, but NONE of the say and gets something they hate and dead against RAMMED DOWN THEIR THROAT? But oh dear, you can't trauma the boy by making him each his spinach?

WTF is THAT all about? Got any other brilliant ideas???
Not for blockheads.

That's easy, just look at the baby's 'junk.' Innie=Female, Outie=Male

That is not what the law states.
The amended text to the proposed bill would lump gender affirmation into the "health, safety and well-being" clause of the existing legislation. The bill references the California Penal Code Section 11165.6, part of the Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act, which requires those reporting, such as teachers, healthcare professions and social workers to report suspected cases of child abuse and neglect.

Does jeopardizing a child's "health, safety and well-being" fall into this category, especially with healthcare professionals?

What is that thing?

That is your State Executive Director of "Trans Services." A lesbian with a license to take your family away from you and gay it up at her whim then punish you for not liking it. Funny how no one in the gender identity industry LOOKS normal!

Now, just imagine if the Right were doing the same shit and had a State Director of MAGA services helping children learn civics, the constitution, religion and firearms?! Why, every leftist on the planet would be coming out of the woodwork denouncing you as a fascist terrorist needing thrown in prison! That is SUBVERSION!

But don't you dare even question much less get in their way promoting subversive, deviant child sex modification, operation, and drug manipulation.

The amended text to the proposed bill would lump gender affirmation into the "health, safety and well-being" clause of the existing legislation. The bill references the California Penal Code Section 11165.6, part of the Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act, which requires those reporting, such as teachers, healthcare professions and social workers to report suspected cases of child abuse and neglect.

Does jeopardizing a child's "health, safety and well-being" fall into this category, especially with healthcare professionals?

The information should not be suppressed.

That is your State Executive Director of "Trans Services." A lesbian with a license to take your family away from you and gay it up at her whim then punish you for not liking it. Funny how no one in the gender identity industry LOOKS normal!

Now, just imagine if the Right were doing the same shit and had a State Director of MAGA services helping children learn civics, the constitution, religion and firearms?! Why, every leftist on the planet would be coming out of the woodwork denouncing you as a fascist terrorist needing thrown in prison! That is SUBVERSION!

But don't you dare even question much less get in their way promoting subversive, deviant child sex modification, operation, and drug manipulation.
The proposed laws states nothing of the sort.

No, they cant.

They plant the seed of doubt in children's heads very early in life and then nurture the idea in children that they are members of the opposite sex while treating it as a given.

It's like Munchausen syndrome somehow crossed with virtue signaling to create this unique pathology.
This is absolutely where parents and the Church need to step in and say loudly and boldly, ENOUGH!!!

Forum List

Back