Parents arrested, tased during confrontation as Arizona school was on lockdown

As they should. Match forfeited on your part.

And you end up with a school full of dead kids.

Fuck you.

Either lead, or get the fuck out of the way.

We don't trust you fucking clods to do anything except groom our kids, or let them die.

You lose every time now, dumbass.

Your utter disdain for parents wanting to protect their kids is disgusting. Your childish responses just reinforce your ineptitude. Mudwhistle has explained these things and how they work before, you just didn’t bother reading them. Go ahead and get in the way of a parent aiding their child. It’ll be YOU needing your next of kin notified.
No, it will be your next of kin being notified if you enter a building to rescue your kid and run into a shooter, or the cops looking for a shooter, of which you just assumed the role.

Your utter disdain for parents wanting to protect their kids is disgusting. Your childish responses just reinforce your ineptitude. Mudwhistle has explained these things and how they work before, you just didn’t bother reading them. Go ahead and get in the way of a parent aiding their child. It’ll be YOU needing your next of kin notified.
Mudwhistle is not a cop, which disqualifies him.

No, it will be your next of kin being notified if you enter a building to rescue your kid and run into a shooter, or the cops looking for a shooter, of which you just assumed the role.

Or, instead of dead kids maybe WE kill the shooter.

Your contempt for parents is palpable.

I sincerely hope you never find youself in that situation because you will no doubt wake up in the hospital.

Mudwhistle is not a cop, which disqualifies him.

Correct, mudwhistle is ex Green Beret. He would wipe the floor with any cop stupid enough to engage him.

Just after WWII Lt. General Fredericks and three of his men were having a drink in a bar in SF when one cop decided there was no way someone as young looking as Fredericks could be a general officer.

After his men refused the idiot wanting to arrest him, the fool got help.

End of the story is Fredericks and his boys beat the shit out of either 9 or 11 stupid cops (depends on who's version you believe)

In other words, cops are no match for elite troops.

Last edited:
Look bub....I know more than you do about this issue.
I trained people how to take down buildings when I was on an ODA.
I know that not all cops are untrained.
As with anything you need practice and repetition.
I did it so much that I could do it with my eyes closed.
It was clear that those cops didn't know what they were doing in Uvalde.
Another thing is if you don't have the equipment needed to take down an active shooter...it makes it more difficult.
Just because you are in law enforcement doesn't mean you are trained or know your ass from a hole in the ground. Need some examples? about 20 years ago my home was broken into and one of the Items gone was an AK-47. Phoenix PD found it in a drug raid on 43 ave. in Phoenix. The rifle was reported at the time of the break in. A day after it was recovered two Phoenix detectives showed up at my house with a warrant in their hand to search my home. After their search they found a bong that was my son in laws. The two dicks after preaching the evil of the weed to me left. After hearing their words I was convinced these cops were playing me because no one except a democrat could be that stupid' After 6 months after their trial and any appeal was up I should have gotten my property back. But PPD doesn't play by the rules. I finally called Glendale PD and talked to a high ranking police officer. He was very understanding like this wasn't the first time he had this problem and gave me a phone number. I had called every other day to the PPD only getting a recording that the cop never returned for 6 months. I called that number and the next morning I got a call from the Phoenix cop who first apologized saying he had been busy. I ask him for the last 6 months yet found time to search my house the day after the recovery and me being the victim. He ignored my comment telling me I could pick up my property. When I went to the property room that's when I realized Yes they are that stupid and criminals as well. On the weapon there were left two tags. One said SKS ASSAULT RIFLE WITH CLIP but though that didn't show enough stupid the second tag gave me the address of where the rifle was found. I asked where the $10 magazine was which he played dumb since that was the logical choice.

Need another? My daughter called me at work telling PPD ask if these cops could use my fence to raid my neighbor's house behind mine. Another hour and I was off work. I couldn't ask my daughter to warn the neighbor as she was scared enough. After a look around I knocked on my neighbors front door three times but no one was home. I came on home and saw the two cops still standing out side my back gate. Not talking to them I walked in the house and went to the back bedroom and waited about 15 minutes. That's when the grenade simulators starting going off, glass was shatering and nearly every window in the house was broken out. All they had to do was ask and I would have told them no one was home. I guess they didn't have a third cop to put in front of the house. So to ask why those heavily armed cops stood by letting that punk murder all those innocent is really a no brainer.

Who the fuck cares. The cops sat around and jerked off in Uvalde.

No parent will ever trust law enforcement after that.

I'm surprised no parents were shot.

That and interjecting armed civilians into the situation, I'm sure. Good luck with that up in Clarksville, TN.
I understand...it hinders the body count you prefer.
This is what the grooming of the Right is leading to.
You need 30 days observation.

Hahahaha.....I guess you'd have to be on a SWAT team or have served in a combat unit to know what a "Tirehouse" is.

Stay the fuck out of this discussion till you have anything worthwhile to offer, mkay? Dipshit?
The midshipman has nothing to offer, except delusions of adequacy.

Just because you are in law enforcement doesn't mean you are trained or know your ass from a hole in the ground. Need some examples? about 20 years ago my home was broken into and one of the Items gone was an AK-47. Phoenix PD found it in a drug raid on 43 ave. in Phoenix. The rifle was reported at the time of the break in. A day after it was recovered two Phoenix detectives showed up at my house with a warrant in their hand to search my home. After their search they found a bong that was my son in laws. The two dicks after preaching the evil of the weed to me left. After hearing their words I was convinced these cops were playing me because no one except a democrat could be that stupid' After 6 months after their trial and any appeal was up I should have gotten my property back. But PPD doesn't play by the rules. I finally called Glendale PD and talked to a high ranking police officer. He was very understanding like this wasn't the first time he had this problem and gave me a phone number. I had called every other day to the PPD only getting a recording that the cop never returned for 6 months. I called that number and the next morning I got a call from the Phoenix cop who first apologized saying he had been busy. I ask him for the last 6 months yet found time to search my house the day after the recovery and me being the victim. He ignored my comment telling me I could pick up my property. When I went to the property room that's when I realized Yes they are that stupid and criminals as well. On the weapon there were left two tags. One said SKS ASSAULT RIFLE WITH CLIP but though that didn't show enough stupid the second tag gave me the address of where the rifle was found. I asked where the $10 magazine was which he played dumb since that was the logical choice.

Need another? My daughter called me at work telling PPD ask if these cops could use my fence to raid my neighbor's house behind mine. Another hour and I was off work. I couldn't ask my daughter to warn the neighbor as she was scared enough. After a look around I knocked on my neighbors front door three times but no one was home. I came on home and saw the two cops still standing out side my back gate. Not talking to them I walked in the house and went to the back bedroom and waited about 15 minutes. That's when the grenade simulators starting going off, glass was shatering and nearly every window in the house was broken out. All they had to do was ask and I would have told them no one was home. I guess they didn't have a third cop to put in front of the house. So to ask why those heavily armed cops stood by letting that punk murder all those innocent is really a no brainer.
Many cops have a really bad attitude about life.
I guess you get that way when you spend so many nights and early mornings talking to shirtless drunks who fuck their pets and beat their wives. Cops meet the worst of society on a daily basis.

It may have been sarcasm on his part, but you are correct, it really is the last thing we need.

Wrong.
More community involvement is EXACTLY what we need much more of.
Police have NO authority at all to get between children and parents.
Its police we need to keep out of schools, since they both shoot too often sometimes and not often enough in others.
I would much rather prefer armed teachers or parents then police, any time.

All small town police forces are not created equal. To assume they are is foolish. Good way to get shot as cops do not know parents in general, and will not allow armed parents taking over the situation. It would not cross my mind to interfere, and I'm fairly trained, myself.

Police are the least well trained there is, since they are mostly recruited from the military, when those trained by the military should be totally excluded from any sort of armed police employment at all.
The police are by far the worst law breakers, as I have constantly seen them illegal pointing guns at unarmed suspects.
That is a felony.
Police can not legally point a gun at anyone until they actually see a weapon and can use self defense as the legal justification.

You're not wrong, of course. However, parents in such situations are likely repeating a single thought: Uvalde.
Exactly.

Not just Uvalde, but Parkland also.

Two major school shootings in which police officers chose their own safety over that of the children and staff in the schools. Starting with the Obama stimulus, police forces have been using federal money to militarize themselves with AR's, flack vests, tactical vehicles, and other heavy firepower. Then when they need them, they don't use them.

Forum List

Back