Pardon for Roger Stone Appears Imminent

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The sooner the better, but my guess is it will happen the day after the election.

---“Roger Stone will serve more time in prison than 99% of these rioters destroying America. All because he supports Donald Trump....Roger was a victim of a corrupt and illegal Witch Hunt, one which will go down as the greatest political crime in history....President Donald Trump on Thursday shared a tweet calling for Roger Stone to be pardoned ---

The sooner the better, but my guess is it will happen the day after the election.

---“Roger Stone will serve more time in prison than 99% of these rioters destroying America. All because he supports Donald Trump....Roger was a victim of a corrupt and illegal Witch Hunt, one which will go down as the greatest political crime in history....President Donald Trump on Thursday shared a tweet calling for Roger Stone to be pardoned ---

lol sounds like trump really believes stone has something on him

Don't forget FBI Dr. Wray allowed the SWAT raid on Stone's home and terrified deaf wife. He won't last past November 4th and good riddance.

I don't think that's a factor at all. He just doesn't see where Stone did anything wrong here.

BTW, Stone should be given a medal for the way he brought down John Kerry.

I don't think that's a factor at all. He just doesn't see where Stone did anything wrong here.

Yea suuuuuuuuure, he's just signaling a guy in prison with intimate knowledge of his life he's gonna pardon him without doing it right now even tho he could

Makes sense

Seems like he's stringing stone along here

its too bad he can't sleep at night, he lied and threatened a witness, and obstructed.

Yea suuuuuuuuure, he's just signaling a guy in prison with intimate knowledge of his life he's gonna pardon him without doing it right now even tho he could

Makes sense

Mr. Stone isn't in prison at all.

And just as well for the other guys he might have been serving with. It took 40 G men with machine guns , scuba gear, choppers, the whole 9 yards to take him in. Very dangerous fellow, he'd be a big man in the yard for sure.

The Youngstown PD had to send 7 cars to take a friend of mine in, and that earned him a lot of reputation when he did go to prison.

it's about time Stone did nothing wrong

its too bad he can't sleep at night, he lied and threatened a witness, and obstructed.

He's an elderly 1st time offender, he should be cut a break as someone who can be rehabilitated.

Makes sense

And just as well for the other guys he might have been serving with. It took 40 G men with machine guns , scuba gear, choppers, the whole 9 yards to take him in. Very dangerous fellow, he'd be a big man in the yard for sure.

The Youngstown PD had to send 7 cars to take a friend of mine in, and that earned him a lot of reputation when he did go to prison.

Oh i see you're right that's why he can stall i see i see

edit - first time offender, lol no1 believes that

Trump will pardon all his crooked buddies. No doubt about it.

Makes sense

Stone's tremendous record of Civil involvement over the years, including his help with getting rid of Elliot Spitzer, setting up and getting rid of Dan Rather with the Killian letters, etc., tells me he's a great guy whose decades of service to America should be recognized.

Makes sense

Stone's tremendous record of Civil involvement over the years, including his help with getting rid of Elliot Spitzer, setting up and getting rid of Dan Rather with the Killian letters, etc., tells me he's a great guy whose decades of service to America should be recognized.

We have Trump in the white house and you're worried about Spitzer?

Spitzer didn't pay the hookers to abort his babies dude

Trump did

Makes sense

Trump did

There is the problem the libs have, right there.

Made up stuff doesn't have any effect on President Trump. You have to have real accusations.

Makes sense

Trump did

Made up stuff doesn't have any effect on President Trump. You have to have real accusations.
Real accusations like accusing Scarborough of murdering an intern?

Makes sense

Trump did

Real accusations like accusing Scarborough of murdering an intern?

Trump didn't accuse Scarborough of any such thing. He only acknowledged that the accusations- made by others- were out there.

Its really up to Joe to provide answers as to his guilt or innocence. Not Trump.

Makes sense

Trump did

You really think he didn't pay stormy?

Makes sense

Trump did

You really think he didn't pay stormy?

He may have paid her, but he didn't have relations with her.

To a witness:
Mr Stone wrote: “You are a rat. A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds.”
He added: “I am so ready. Let’s get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].”

The charge was just tampering with a witness... Looked like threatening a witness to me...

Forum List

Back