Pardon for Roger Stone Appears Imminent

The sooner the better, but my guess is it will happen the day after the election.

---“Roger Stone will serve more time in prison than 99% of these rioters destroying America. All because he supports Donald Trump....Roger was a victim of a corrupt and illegal Witch Hunt, one which will go down as the greatest political crime in history....President Donald Trump on Thursday shared a tweet calling for Roger Stone to be pardoned ---

lol sounds like trump really believes stone has something on him

I don't think that's a factor at all. He just doesn't see where Stone did anything wrong here.

BTW, Stone should be given a medal for the way he brought down John Kerry.

Yea suuuuuuuuure, he's just signaling a guy in prison with intimate knowledge of his life he's gonna pardon him without doing it right now even tho he could

Makes sense

Seems like he's stringing stone along here

Mr. Stone isn't in prison at all.

And just as well for the other guys he might have been serving with. It took 40 G men with machine guns , scuba gear, choppers, the whole 9 yards to take him in. Very dangerous fellow, he'd be a big man in the yard for sure.

The Youngstown PD had to send 7 cars to take a friend of mine in, and that earned him a lot of reputation when he did go to prison.

Oh i see you're right that's why he can stall i see i see

edit - first time offender, lol no1 believes that

Stone's tremendous record of Civil involvement over the years, including his help with getting rid of Elliot Spitzer, setting up and getting rid of Dan Rather with the Killian letters, etc., tells me he's a great guy whose decades of service to America should be recognized.

We have Trump in the white house and you're worried about Spitzer?

Spitzer didn't pay the hookers to abort his babies dude

Trump did

There is the problem the libs have, right there.

Made up stuff doesn't have any effect on President Trump. You have to have real accusations.

You really think he didn't pay stormy?

He may have paid her, but he didn't have relations with her.

I believe he didn't use campaign funds, which was the original charge

Why else would he pay her if he didn't have relations with her? You're lying to yourself

He not only paid for relations with her, he had to send a lawyer to pay for an abortion of his own child.

Disgusting, six figures to off your own kid.

The sooner the better, but my guess is it will happen the day after the election.

---“Roger Stone will serve more time in prison than 99% of these rioters destroying America. All because he supports Donald Trump....Roger was a victim of a corrupt and illegal Witch Hunt, one which will go down as the greatest political crime in history....President Donald Trump on Thursday shared a tweet calling for Roger Stone to be pardoned ---

I don't think that's a factor at all. He just doesn't see where Stone did anything wrong here.

Yea suuuuuuuuure, he's just signaling a guy in prison with intimate knowledge of his life he's gonna pardon him without doing it right now even tho he could

Makes sense

And just as well for the other guys he might have been serving with. It took 40 G men with machine guns , scuba gear, choppers, the whole 9 yards to take him in. Very dangerous fellow, he'd be a big man in the yard for sure.

The Youngstown PD had to send 7 cars to take a friend of mine in, and that earned him a lot of reputation when he did go to prison.

Stone's tremendous record of Civil involvement over the years, including his help with getting rid of Elliot Spitzer, setting up and getting rid of Dan Rather with the Killian letters, etc., tells me he's a great guy whose decades of service to America should be recognized.

Trump did

Made up stuff doesn't have any effect on President Trump. You have to have real accusations.

His lawyer is in Jail after paying her.

He said he was paid by Trump...

Trump is on tape being told of the payment...

And we are going to see his financial records...

To a witness:
Mr Stone wrote: “You are a rat. A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds.”
He added: “I am so ready. Let’s get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].”

The charge was just tampering with a witness... Looked like threatening a witness to me...

In context, the witness didn't feel threatened at all, and admitted to that.

Makes sense

Trump did

I believe he didn't use campaign funds, which was the original charge

Why else would he pay her if he didn't have relations with her? You're lying to yourself

He not only paid for relations with her, he had to send a lawyer to pay for an abortion of his own child.

Disgusting, six figures to off your own kid.

The people making the accusation are Prostitute Stormy Daniels, Convicted extortionist Mike Avenatti and Convicted Liar and perjurer Mike Cohen.

Hardly a reputable group.

Makes sense

Trump did

Real accusations like accusing Scarborough of murdering an intern?

Trump didn't accuse Scarborough of any such thing. He only acknowledged that the accusations- made by others- were out there.

Its really up to Joe to provide answers as to his guilt or innocence. Not Trump.
Who made the accusation?

Did Scarborough travel to the police station to cooperate and to clear the air?

Why would he do that? The police aren’t investigating it because there is no crime.

There is no air to clear outside of Trump’s dementia added foggy head.

We don't know if there is no crime yet, because the matter hasn't been investigated yet.

Joe needs to get under oath and clear the air.

Needless to say , I don't know if he did it or not. That's really up to the perp here to plead his innocence.

Why would he do that? The police aren’t investigating it because there is no crime.

We don't know if there is no crime yet, because the matter hasn't been investigated yet.

Needless to say , I don't know if he did it or not. That's really up to the perp here to plead his innocence.
How could you possibly claim it hasn’t been investigated yet?

No one has been indicted on this. The allegations against Mr. Scarborough were made by Michael Moore and Markos Moulitsas, two highly connected liberals.

They are the ones who made the accusations, Scarborough should answer.

These gentlemen suggest that this broad's suspicious death was why he quit Congress.

Did he do it? I don't know, neither does Trump.

No one has been indicted on this. The allegations against Mr. Scarborough were made by Michael Moore and Markos Moulitsas, two highly connected liberals.

These gentlemen suggest that this broad's suspicious death was why he quit Congress.

No one was indicted because she wasn’t murdered.

We know that because there was an autopsy.

Neither of those men made any such accusation.

Scarborough was under the impression that Moulitsas made the accusation. All I'm saying is let's look at the record, let's do an investigation.

Scarborough was under the impression that Moulitsas made the accusation. All I'm saying is let's look at the record, let's do an investigation.

An investigation was done. I'm sorry you are unaware, but this has been a settled matter for nearly 20 years. Dragging it out now is disgraceful.

Democrats empty jails of dangerous criminals so they can fill them with political prisoners.

i like Roger's demeanor: aggressive, certain, loud...a political animal...just like Trump...PARDON AWAY! PARDON HERE PARDON THERE EVERYWHERE A PARDON!

Trump's hands are tied. My guess, win or lose in November, the pardons begin on November 5 - and they should be. Good men whose biggest crimes were that they supported Trump shouldnot be in jail any more than those who supported Obama, or Bush, or Clinton.

To a witness:
Mr Stone wrote: “You are a rat. A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds.”
He added: “I am so ready. Let’s get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].”

The charge was just tampering with a witness... Looked like threatening a witness to me...

In context, the witness didn't feel threatened at all, and admitted to that.

But it clear witness tampering... That is a crime...

Make no mistake if you ring up a witness in a case and say this, it is breaking the law...

His lawyer is in Jail after paying her.
He said he was paid by Trump...
Trump is on tape being told of the payment...
Not if Kavanaugh has anything to say about it.

I’m sure it will happen.

No you're not, because it isn't relevant to anything that President Trump is charged with or will be charged with in the future. "Curiosity" isn't a good enough reason to breach anyone's privacy, and neither is a Fishing Expedition. At least not here in America

Forum List

Back