Paranormal, Psychic & Other Activity......

Paranormal etc. - Have You Ever.....

• Used a Ouija Board?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Played the Levitation game?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Seen a Palm Reader/Fortune Teller?

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Attend a Seance?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Seen a Medium?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Became "Blood Brothers or Sisters"?

• Had a Tarot Card reading?

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... have you ever participated or even experienced (not of your own choosing) any paranormal or other similar activity...?

When I was in elementary school when we had sleep overs, we would to the "light as a feather, stiff as a board" levitation "game" - to be honest, not sure if it worked, I seem to remember once it seemed like it did.. but.... ?

Never have used a Oujia board...

Never done of any of that and have decidely con-views of them. But at the same time I have no doubts ESP-type abilities exist. I've had countless near-term precognitive experiences that's convinced me information can be transmitted through some means we don't fully understand yet and have taken to calling ESP or psychic ability.

Watching some Biography Channel thing the other day about witches, one of the witches made mention how magic is just quantum physics. I think that's fairly accurate.

While I've never been able to do anything at-will, I notice when I let my mind 'blank' that's when things'' pop into my conscious awareness and often enough, they then become known to my other senses. It seemms then like I perceived a near-future event through some sense other than the usual 5. And being familar with neuroscience and psychological explanations for this know it's not eye-dominance, 'past posting' interpretations (where after something's been perceived subconsciously and you then perceive it consciously you say you ESP-sensed it) since there's no way I could have normally sensed something outside my apartment not in my field of vision or hearing.

But rather than believing it's a spiritual or supernatural thing going on, I think instead it's simply that our brains are receivers to information transmission we call ESP, but have mundane, if exotic, explanations.

... have you ever participated or even experienced (not of your own choosing) any paranormal or other similar activity...?

When I was in elementary school when we had sleep overs, we would to the "light as a feather, stiff as a board" levitation "game" - to be honest, not sure if it worked, I seem to remember once it seemed like it did.. but.... ?

Used a Ouija board, never came true.

Have a Tee that says, "If you believe in telepathy, raise my hand".

the slowly raise my hand while someone is reading it.

For 7 years straight I got it right..........I saw the future...................

I said the SEC would win the national championship and foresaw it 7 years running...........

How about that............

the slowly raise my hand while someone is reading it

oh that's good...

A girlfriend and I went to see a Palm Reader in Baltimore MD - I wish I could remember what she said. I think she said I would have 3 kids (I have 2) - but she did say I would live to be 83 ... and that I would be middle class......

oh that's good...

Have to do the body language as well...

Pretend you're fighting the arm rising, strange looks on your face, etc

oh that's good...

.... you are a strange dude..... I like that! :laugh:

Played with a Ouija board once that scared the hell out of me- that thing DID move on its own.... & I never played with one again.

Also the blood brother/sister thingy, when I was a teen & also had a tarot card reading which only one thing that I can remember did come to fruition.

I don't really like getting involved in that stuff anymore, because I do believe in good & evil forces & (imo) that could open up the possibility of uninvited entities into your life.

Also the blood brother/sister thingy

I did this with my husband, as an adult (before we got married) - my idea.... just for fun being silly.... but.... ?

I never associated doing that with being paranormal or occultish, though.

Yeah ... I was trying to think of other things... you mentioned Tarot cards.. that was a good one I didn't include... not sure what I would call the blood brother/sister thing....?

Also the blood brother/sister thingy

I did this with my husband, as an adult (before we got married) - my idea.... just for fun being silly.... but.... ?

I never associated doing that with being paranormal or occultish, though.

Yeah ... I was trying to think of other things... you mentioned Tarot cards.. that was a good one I didn't include... not sure what I would call the blood brother/sister thing....?

:dunno:

oh that's good...

12189770_1025263354199463_7732931771745117076_n.jpg

oh that's good...

12189770_1025263354199463_7732931771745117076_n.jpg

Paranormal... not Abnormal!

All of the above, but of particular interest are those that involve the human subconscious.

The "answers" you receive from Ouija boards are provided by your own subconscious archives of information. Everything you have ever learned, experienced, dreamt, or sensed with any of your senses... it's all in there somewhere, even when you do not consciously realize it. A Ouija board can help unlock a few gates in your mind and retrieve that information. In a group, if everyone is serious about it than an answer could be drawn out from the combined knowledge and experience stored within the collective subconscious of all the participants. Despite the usefulness of this tactic, Ouija boards are usually inefficient and are more suited for occasional ceremonial purposes when seeking answers from within.

Meditation is another way to explore the subconscious, and is far more efficient and powerful than Ouija boards. There are also many health benefits to meditation. It strengthens willpower, helps one discipline their mind... but most importantly it can help us reach a temporary state of greatly heightened tranquility where all the mental noise and irrelevant surface thoughts can be banished, thus allowing us to traverse deeper into the realms within our own subconscious mind and explore the knowledge hidden within ourselves. Also... the mind after meditating becomes far better prepared to deal with any situation than it was before meditation.

Tarot cards also make powerful use of our subconscious, but in a different way. The cards depict human Nature and the human experience, so every single card applies to every single one of us in some way or another... and by using various card layouts or "spreads", there are infinite ways to interpret these cards subjectively as they apply to us as individuals. A "reading" invokes thoughts and feelings that are buried beneath the surface and can unlock doors deep within our subconscious and help us understand things about our current life that we may not have given much thought to before, if at all. If two people were to draw the same exact cards using the same exact spread, it would apply to each of them differently because of how different their personal history, life experiences, and subjective realities are. Combine this with religion/ spirituality and you have an incredibly powerful story in the cards that can reflect who you are and where you are going.

Supernatural? No. Witchcraft? Maybe, depending on how you look it. When you combine any powerful science (in this case, sciences of the mind) with a powerful spiritual/ religious system, you get "witchcraft".

Psychic?

Hell yes.

Last edited:
All of the above, but of particular interest are those that involve the human subconscious.

The "answers" you receive from Ouija boards are provided by your own subconscious archives of information. Everything you have ever learned, experienced, dreamt, or sensed with any of your senses... it's all in there somewhere, even when you do not consciously realize it. A Ouija board can help unlock a few gates in your mind and retrieve that information. In a group, if everyone is serious about it than an answer could be drawn out from the combined knowledge and experience stored within the collective subconscious of all the participants. Despite the usefulness of this tactic, Ouija boards are usually inefficient and are more suited for occasional ceremonial purposes when seeking answers from within.

Meditation is another way to explore the subconscious, and is far more efficient and powerful than Ouija boards. There are also many health benefits to meditation. It strengthens willpower, helps one discipline their mind... but most importantly it can help us reach a temporary state of greatly heightened tranquility where all the mental noise and irrelevant surface thoughts can be banished, thus allowing us to traverse deeper into the realms within our own subconscious mind and explore the knowledge hidden within ourselves. Also... the mind after meditating becomes far better prepared to deal with any situation than it was before meditation.

Tarot cards also make powerful use of our subconscious, but in a different way. The cards depict human Nature and the human experience, so every single card applies to every single one of us in some way or another... and by using various card layouts or "spreads", there are infinite ways to interpret these cards subjectively as they apply to us as individuals. A "reading" invokes thoughts and feelings that are buried beneath the surface and can unlock doors deep within our subconscious and help us understand things about our current life that we may not have given much thought to before, if at all. If two people were to draw the same exact cards using the same exact spread, it would apply to each of them differently because of how different their personal history, life experiences, and subjective realities are. Combine this with religion/ spirituality and you have an incredibly powerful story in the cards that can reflect who you are and where you are going.

Supernatural? No. Witchcraft? Maybe, depending on how you look it. When you combine any powerful science (in this case, sciences of the mind) with a powerful spiritual/ religious system, you get "witchcraft".

Psychic?

Hell yes.

Can you give me the winning lottery numbers for KY, OH, WV?

If I call a psychic hotline can they give me the winning numbers?

Can I get accurate and reliable stock market information to better my investment portfolio - such as stocks that are going to better increase my financial well being?

Why did the psychics not stop 9/11 ?

Why are countless shootings still occurring ? Why don't the psychics stop that?

Are psychics Tom Cruise approved ?

I don't believe in Crystal Balls - Tarot cards - Ouija boards.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back