Paranoia over FBI provocateurs are keeping Trump supporters from protesting

Protesting what exactly?
Are we supposed to be out protesting BS kangaroo court cases?

Or should we be protesting the Nord Stream sabotage, inflation, secret docs left wherever Biden roams on his tricycle, banks going down, gas prices rising, 23 straight months of declining real wages, deliberate supply chains chokes, millions of illegals waltzing across the border or just the general corruption of DC?

Protesting a lawless govt that has gone rogue is useless.
I'll save myself for serious matters because the time for protest is past

10-4 this!
Protesting is so yesterday in a Banana Republic. :banana:

Hmmm, if we gather in public - which is the right of ANY American - we are branded as insurgents, radicals, and potential domestic terrorists. If we refrain from gathering in public, we are cowards and conspiracy idiots. That black and white world you inhabit sounds pretty childish to me. BTW, anyone who doesn't yet know that the FBI HAS been setting up some of those on the political Right, is either naive or a paste-eating-fool. The evidence is overwhelming, you have a right to ignore it but that doesn't make it false...
It's Gaslight Theatre.
Another tool in the twisted minds of the demented LEFT.

That's how tyrants work. They want to silence opposing views. Biden as much as admitted it during his visit to Canada yesterday. Hitler did it with the SS. Biden does it with the FBI/DOJ. Carry on Nazi.
There are no FBI ‘provocateurs’; Trump supporters are perfectly capable of resorting to violence themselves.

And no one is being ‘silenced’ – that’s a ridiculous lie.

You must mean that the FBI isn't playing fair.

As long as Trump's magas don't act outside of the law, the FBI has no business branding any of them as insurgents.

Fair is fair!

But the minute one of them acts like an insurgent, the FBI should not just brand them but would be fully justified in putting a bullet straight between the insurgent's horns!

And quite likely willl do just that! The threat is much larger this time around that Trump's lieutenants are going to put those AR-15's to use!

There's no way forward for Trump other than peaceful means. All Americans need to be with Trump on that method.

The alternative is Biden's war that is facing a need for desperate measures by America, and that's starting to smell a lot like MAD.
Defund the federal level and the local level police. We have so many people in our nation that are power hungry that a culling f them would do well. Unfortunately, it is easier said than done.

Hmmm, if we gather in public - which is the right of ANY American - we are branded as insurgents, radicals, and potential domestic terrorists. If we refrain from gathering in public, we are cowards and conspiracy idiots. That black and white world you inhabit sounds pretty childish to me. BTW, anyone who doesn't yet know that the FBI HAS been setting up some of those on the political Right, is either naive or a paste-eating-fool. The evidence is overwhelming, you have a right to ignore it but that doesn't make it false...
You guys can protest all you want, just don't even talk about hanging Mike Pence while you are interfering with the peaceful transfer of power. The evidence is overwhelming.

Why do right wingers always say that the "evidence is overwhelming" but they never produce a shred of this overwhelming evidence to support their bullshit claims.

You guys can protest all you want, just don't even talk about hanging Mike Pence while you are interfering with the peaceful transfer of power. The evidence is overwhelming.
Yep, this evidence is overwhelming. While you're at it you can add Chuck Schumer's doxxing of Rand Paul and threats to the SCOTUS.

Dem Threats.jpg
KATHY-GRIFFIN-TRUMP-HAED-COMP.jpg

Panties in a wad--nope you guys have that one all wrapped up. A whole year of destructive, violent, murderous riots and examples of your anarchic desires (CHOP/CHAZ). That's panties in a wad and you own it, moron.
Keep avoiding the subject, nut job.

Right wingers have turned themselves into a paranoid group of weirdos because they can’t deal with reality.

Keep avoiding the subject, nut job.

Right wingers have turned themselves into a paranoid group of weirdos because they can’t deal with reality.
Now that I realize what thread I am in I will try to stay on topic. If I truly believed that no matter how much I help get the Republican of my choice elected by legal means, talking to my friends, passing out fliers, etc, no matter what I did, "Them" people will just cheat and use ballots with bamboo or a thousand other things, that there is zero proof of, yet they some how just know. If I truly believed thousands of teachers across the nation were trying to turn out little boys to little girls but yet "them" people cannot be stopped. If I truly believed Ray Epps instigated storming the Capitol and "Them" people were just pinning it on Trump. If I truly believed there was a pizza place in Pennsylvania Hillary ran a child prostitution ring out of. There are dozens of crazy things the RW have come to believe has truly turned them into a whacky bunch. If I believed all the stuff they do, and I believed everyone knew it, but I was too incompetent do do anything about it. I would be paranoid too.

Trump supporters are afraid of FBI plants, and I would add they're afraid of other Trump supporters accusing each other of being FBI plants. Good!

When one ore more Trump supporters becomes violent, conservatives resort to accusating their own of FBI collaboration as a way to portray the protest as peaceful.

Too bad that trick doesn't work on BLM/Antifa "peaceful protestors" who routinely burn cop cars, destroy and loot businesses and occasionally maim and kill innocent people.

Too bad that trick doesn't work on BLM/Antifa "peaceful protestors" who routinely burn cop cars, destroy and loot businesses and occasionally maim and kill innocent people.
They (everyone that broke a law) should all be in jail. What is the question about that?

Try another lie. This one is too easy to prove false.

I'd like to know what the judge said to piss off so many people. Since he was speaking at an event at the express invitation of the campus branch of the Federalist Society, I can well imagine that it was not a "diversity group" that was running this event.
Yep, this evidence is overwhelming. While you're at it you can add Chuck Schumer's doxxing of Rand Paul and threats to the SCOTUS.

View attachment 769380View attachment 769381

Your meme is full of lies.

Congress censured llhan 0mar for remarks and she apologized for them.

The Squad has N0T expressed support for Hamas, they have expressed support for the suffering of the Palestinian people, as have people all over the world.

Another right wing lie. No members of BLM were arrested for violence or destruction. Those arrested were overwhelmingly right wing agitators.

Forum List

Back