Paranoia over FBI provocateurs are keeping Trump supporters from protesting

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Trump supporters are afraid of FBI plants, and I would add they're afraid of other Trump supporters accusing each other of being FBI plants. Good!

When one ore more Trump supporters becomes violent, conservatives resort to accusating their own of FBI collaboration as a way to portray the protest as peaceful.

Hmmm, if we gather in public - which is the right of ANY American - we are branded as insurgents, radicals, and potential domestic terrorists. If we refrain from gathering in public, we are cowards and conspiracy idiots. That black and white world you inhabit sounds pretty childish to me. BTW, anyone who doesn't yet know that the FBI HAS been setting up some of those on the political Right, is either naive or a paste-eating-fool. The evidence is overwhelming, you have a right to ignore it but that doesn't make it false...

"Trump supporters are afraid of FBI plants, and I would add they're afraid of other Trump supporters accusing each other of being FBI plants"
------------------------------------------------
All good!

One conspiracy nut job cancelling out another conspiracy nut job.
Alex Jones and QAnon have gotta be tickled pink.
They get 2-for-1 production out of their conspiracy fabricator-machine.

That is good news you post, poster pyetro.
Winners all around......no cops get the merde' stomped out of 'em, no police get a full-on MACE'd face. All good.

And Alex & QAnon can high-five each other.

Hmmm, if we gather in public - which is the right of ANY American - we are branded as insurgents, radicals, and potential domestic terrorists.
You must mean that the FBI isn't playing fair.

As long as Trump's magas don't act outside of the law, the FBI has no business branding any of them as insurgents.

Fair is fair!

But the minute one of them acts like an insurgent, the FBI should not just brand them but would be fully justified in putting a bullet straight between the insurgent's horns!

And quite likely willl do just that! The threat is much larger this time around that Trump's lieutenants are going to put those AR-15's to use!

There's no way forward for Trump other than peaceful means. All Americans need to be with Trump on that method.

The alternative is Biden's war that is facing a need for desperate measures by America, and that's starting to smell a lot like MAD.

Protesting what exactly?
Are we supposed to be out protesting BS kangaroo court cases?

Or should we be protesting the Nord Stream sabotage, inflation, secret docs left wherever Biden roams on his tricycle, banks going down, gas prices rising, 23 straight months of declining real wages, deliberate supply chains chokes, millions of illegals waltzing across the border or just the general corruption of DC?

Protesting a lawless govt that has gone rogue is useless.
I'll save myself for serious matters because the time for protest is past

Trump supporters are afraid of FBI plants, and I would add they're afraid of other Trump supporters accusing each other of being FBI plants. Good!

When one ore more Trump supporters becomes violent, conservatives resort to accusating their own of FBI collaboration as a way to portray the protest as peaceful.

5q0qd2.jpg

Suppose the fact he's not been arrested could be the reason? Better than even chance the DA goes to jail first.

Hmmm, if we gather in public - which is the right of ANY American - we are branded as insurgents, radicals, and potential domestic terrorists. If we refrain from gathering in public, we are cowards and conspiracy idiots. That black and white world you inhabit sounds pretty childish to me. BTW, anyone who doesn't yet know that the FBI HAS been setting up some of those on the political Right, is either naive or a paste-eating-fool. The evidence is overwhelming, you have a right to ignore it but that doesn't make it false...
You're both. Terrorists who became scared due to paranoia.

You have funny fantasies in your rainbow/fairy/unicorn world.

That's how tyrants work. They want to silence opposing views. Biden as much as admitted it during his visit to Canada yesterday. Hitler did it with the SS. Biden does it with the FBI/DOJ. Carry on Nazi.

That's how tyrants work. They want to silence opposing views. Biden as much as admitted it during his visit to Canada yesterday. Hitler did it with the SS. Biden does it with the FBI/DOJ. Carry on Nazi.
No one is silencing you. This is the unintended consequence of right wing nut jobs inventing false conspiracies to avoid the truth about their fellow nut jobs.
You’re doing it to yourself.

Yeah, first it was getting the IRS to target right wingers and that didn't work so now Biden and the democrats are using the FBI/DOJ to do their dirty work. Hitler used the SS. Biden doesn't want any opposition, as most tyrants are known to do. He made it very clear when meeting with "His Majesty's loyal opposition" yesterday in Canada.

Poilievre introduces himself to Biden as the "leader of His Majesty's Loyal Opposition". Biden, after momentary confusion asks, "Loyal Opposition?" to which Poilievre responds, "We believe that opposition is an act of loyalty in our system."
Biden laughs while grabbing Poilievre's arm and remarks, "We do too, unfortunately"

No one is silencing you. This is the unintended consequence of right wing nut jobs inventing false conspiracies to avoid the truth about their fellow nut jobs.
You’re doing it to yourself.
Keep fooling yourself moron. You don't even listen when Biden admits that he would love to totally silence the opposition. Wake up and listen to what people say.

Who branded you an insurgent just for gathering?

Keep fooling yourself moron. You don't even listen when Biden admits that he would love to totally silence the opposition. Wake up and listen to what people say.

Geez, you really have your panties in a wad about that?

You nut jobs need a hobby.

Hobbs in AZ is the violent one. She's there to keep the border open so her Sinaloa owners can keep selling Fentanyl, cocaine, heroin and kids and keep donating a portion of the proceeds from drug and human trafficking to the democrat Party

Forum List

Back