Panic in Trumpland: Bernie ahead for the first time in Des Moines Register Iowa poll

She wasn't falling down because she was ill, she was falling down because she was drunk.

She has Parkinson's, which is why we only saw her for 2-3 hours per day. The rest of the day she was "medicated" and incapable of doing much except.... falling down.

Are you upset Nancy Pelosi has timed the meaningless impeachment trial to help Biden and keep Bernie in the senate, off the campaign trail in Iowa?

Or are you now used to the Dem establishment screwing Bernie and knew it would be rigged?

Why oh why are the Democrats so very scared of Bernie, who won the Iowa raw vote in 2016 only to be screwed by DWS.....??????

Hint = Pelosi isn't investigating Hunter Biden, or allowing any re-opening of the 911 investigation....

I think biden would be easier to beat than bernie

but no one I know is panicking

its just sad to think that a communist could even be nominated by the democrats much less be president

The truth about Hunter Biden is what the Senate "impeachment" hearing will focus on.... and that's why Pelosi doesn't really want to send the articles....

Hunter Biden, what did you do to provide $16 million of value when you never showed up to work, couldn't speak the language, and had no expertise on the business????

US foreign aid = another opportunity for Democrats to STEAL

Biden in fourth place.
It is becoming more likely that Trump will face Bernie, who is no Hillary and who has strong support from Independents.
Bernie Sanders leads the Iowa Poll for the first time, just weeks before the Iowa caucuses
Honestly Bernie would be my first choice.
It doesn't matter. The crooked DNC got away with rigging the "process" against Bernie in 2016 and they will no doubt do it again this year. They'll just try harder to avoid getting caught this time because it was so embarrassing to the party.

My guess is that the crooked DNC will make Creepy Joe the nominee because his vascular dementia is so advanced that he can't think straight and they want the easiest puppet to control. Unless they think he won't survive until November, in which case the DNC will go with whoever is bringing in the most cash.

Bah bah bah bah Bernie and his Jets. After Trump beats the crap out of hypocrite Bernie, owning 3 houses while bashing the rich, Bernie's abuse of private jets while preaching climate change Bernie will be destroyed. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden in fourth place.
It is becoming more likely that Trump will face Bernie, who is no Hillary and who has strong support from Independents.
Bernie Sanders leads the Iowa Poll for the first time, just weeks before the Iowa caucuses

Bernie has no chance of beating Trump!

Bloomberg is the man that can and would win!!

You know, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if Bloomberg is in the race to actually try to win, or if he's doing it just to set up a political machine to go against Trump. Remember, he's already said that even if he doesn't get the nomination, he's still going to keep his political machine in place until after the election in Nov.

If he doesn't get the nomination, it's gonna be interesting to see what kind of ads he will run. I'm guessing that if he's not the nomination, expect his campaign machine to start cranking out negative ads on a regular basis.

Not only are we earning more, but thanks to Trump's tax cuts, we get to keep more of our paychecks. Two-thirds of workers, including one-third of those earning less than $30,000, got a tax cut under the 2017 law. The people who saw their tax bills go up were overwhelmingly rich people hit by the SALT deduction cap.

Bernie and Warren can promise to eat the rich and fundamentally destroy the system. But when the system is working this well for everyone, a revolution sounds like more effort than it's worth.
'
Tax cuts and 23 trillion in debt. Is this what poses as responsibility with Republicans now?

Biden in fourth place.

Yeah......we are just shaking in our boots...........bernie, the guy who couldn't beat the clinton crime family against Trump who beat the clinton crime family, the obama chicago machine, the Bush dynasty, and 17 other republicans...............

Yeah....ooooh, we are soooo scared....

Yeah......we are just shaking in our boots...........bernie, the guy who couldn't beat the clinton crime family against Trump who beat the clinton crime family, the obama chicago machine, the Bush dynasty, and 17 other republicans...............

Hey stupid, Trump didn't "beat the obama chicago machine", because Obama had already served 2 terms, and wasn't able to run again. You conservatives gotta quit mixing all the stuff you don't like together, because you sound confused.

Biden in fourth place.

Bernie has no chance of beating Trump!

Bloomberg is the man that can and would win!!

You know, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if Bloomberg is in the race to actually try to win, or if he's doing it just to set up a political machine to go against Trump. Remember, he's already said that even if he doesn't get the nomination, he's still going to keep his political machine in place until after the election in Nov.

If he doesn't get the nomination, it's gonna be interesting to see what kind of ads he will run. I'm guessing that if he's not the nomination, expect his campaign machine to start cranking out negative ads on a regular basis.
which im sure the majority of us will run through the ads.....im sick of tom steyers ads every 10 minutes....i dont even know who the hell he is and i cant stand him...

Hey stupid, Trump didn't "beat the obama chicago machine", because Obama had already served 2 terms, and wasn't able to run again. You conservatives gotta quit mixing all the stuff you don't like together, because you sound confused.

Hey, dumb shit....obama and his machine worked against Trump, even using the FBI, the Department of Justice and the CIA to undermine him....you moron..... obama wanted hilary to win to preserve the disaster of obamacare...you moron......

Forum List

Back