Panetta says Israel will strike Iran in March, April or May

Even left-wing FDR saw the long term threat of Nazi Germany that idiots like you ignored in the 1930s until it was too late.

Your claims that we didn't fight for the Jews doesn't make sense since we didn't realize the Nazi Death Camps until we invaded Europe. You see if the police break down a felons door for drugs and find dead bodies in the basement, they just don't ignore the dead bodies....

You aren't very good at this. Coupled with decades of domestic free-enterprise economic policy, our pre-WWII non-interventionism is exactly why post-WWII US was history's greatest superpower possessing universal economic/military hegemony. An all-powerful status that is being evaporated thanks largely in part to the neoconservative hyper-interventionism you advocate.

If they build their own nukes or if they buy them from Pakistan or North Korea...they can probably sneak one into a freighter headed to the US.

Either way they send one our way isn't a good outcome.

Some here believe they have no intention of attacking the US even after we are called the BIG Satan and Israel is the little Satan.

For those claiming Iran is really Israel's problem, maybe you need to figure out what we'll do when Iran can put a nuke on an ICBM someday.

Oh, they will do it if you let them and the kooks here want to let them do it.

It only takes "1" high altitude EMP attack over the US to set us back decades with millions dead.
They've already demonstrated they can launch rockets...Now they have vowed to come off the coast of the US...can they? Who knows?

Iran planning to send ships near U.S. waters

Oh ok, so that justifies Hitler's insanity....in your little head.:clap2:

Hitler only rose to power thanks to Wilsonian FP which bankrupted Germany.

WWII was blowback from WWI.

It's not a question of HItler's insanity, it's why 70 million Germans went along with the insanity.

What Germany went through in the post-WWI period (they were reduced to cannibalism at one point) was pretty awful. Hitler was a guy who offered to make things better, and for a while, he actually did. He also gave them someone to hate, but let's be honest, this is a country where the leading religious figure, Martin Luther, wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies", so it wasn't a long trip.

But again, comparing Iran to Nazi Germany is kind of inane, isn't it?

Iran hasn't invaded any of her neighbors. Her military is full of obsolete equipment. Her largest warship is a destroyer. Her most advanced tank is a T-72. Her most advanced fighter is a MiG-29.

Simply put, she isn't all that much of a threat. But she makes Israel nervous, so we need to take her out.

Time to stop dancing to their tune, isn't it?

Dumbfuck, a word of advice for your little brain.

Don't make comments like "WWI caused WWII" when someone is talking about how bad Hitler and WWII were. You then side with Hitler and the Nazis making excuses for WWII. The issue is not what caused WWII, it is the actual carnage caused during WWII.

Got that, twit?

Dipshit, the political mistakes made after WWI don't justify ignoring Hitler violating the terms of the ceasefire by building up his military, then invading his neighbors and then killing millions of innocent people.

The US allowed the Europeans to crap on Germany, but still that doesn't mean jack shit when Hitler caused a World War and mass killings.

lol....no, you fucking idiot.

Try shoving words into my again.

Hey dipshit. I never justified Hitler. Now, take your red herring and go fuck yourself with it.

:lol:

AF officer way above 11 years ACTIVE DUTY......oh, I see what is going on right now "inside" compared you, factory worker.
]

Oh, so you still enjoy it when they blow smoke up your ass? I'm happy for you.

Not sure what you have against factory workers, not that I am one. I'm a buyer.

Again, not seeing why this is our problem. At all.

I'm actually sick of seeing young Americans die so Israel can play "bible stories".

You talk in circles like a madman.

Even left-wing FDR saw the long term threat of Nazi Germany that idiots like you ignored in the 1930s until it was too late.

Your claims that we didn't fight for the Jews doesn't make sense since we didn't realize the Nazi Death Camps until we invaded Europe. You see if the police break down a felons door for drugs and find dead bodies in the basement, they just don't ignore the dead bodies....

You aren't very good at this. Coupled with decades of domestic free-enterprise economic policy, our pre-WWII non-interventionism is exactly why post-WWII US was history's greatest superpower possessing universal economic/military hegemony. An all-powerful status that is being evaporated thanks largely in part to the neoconservative hyper-interventionism you advocate.

Don't make comments like "WWI caused WWII" when someone is talking about how bad Hitler and WWII. You then side with Hitler and the Nazis making excuses for WWII.

Got that, twit?

Dipshit, the political mistakes made after WWI don't justify ignoring Hitler violating the terms of the ceasefire by building up his military, then invading his neighbors and then killing millions of innocent people.

The US allowed the Europeans to crap on Germany, but still that doesn't mean jack shit when Hitler caused a World War and mass killings.

Hey dipshit. I never justified Hitler. Now, take your red herring and go fuck yourself with it.

Protip for the mentally handicapped: I never sided with Hitler, you dumb fucking idiot.

Try a little honesty or is your little brain incapable of that?

You are like a 3 year old talking to a computer scientist at Microsoft about computers.....

Don't try to wow me with your limited knowledge of WWII history and Iran's military "today."

Hitler only rose to power thanks to Wilsonian FP which bankrupted Germany.

WWII was blowback from WWI.

It's not a question of HItler's insanity, it's why 70 million Germans went along with the insanity.

What Germany went through in the post-WWI period (they were reduced to cannibalism at one point) was pretty awful. Hitler was a guy who offered to make things better, and for a while, he actually did. He also gave them someone to hate, but let's be honest, this is a country where the leading religious figure, Martin Luther, wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies", so it wasn't a long trip.

Iran hasn't invaded any of her neighbors. Her military is full of obsolete equipment. Her largest warship is a destroyer. Her most advanced tank is a T-72. Her most advanced fighter is a MiG-29.

Simply put, she isn't all that much of a threat. But she makes Israel nervous, so we need to take her out.

You are like a 3 year old talking to a computer scientist at Microsoft about computers.....

Don't try to wow me with your limited knowledge of WWII history and Iran's military "today."

And one has to ask what the word 'Iran' means...? It means Aryan.

Oh, so you like throwing around the term mentally retarded.....you must be popular at the Special Olympics.:eusa_hand:

Idiot....you were making excuses for the cause of WWII, but you are too dumb to figure it all out. Now, go fuck yourself.

Don't make comments like "WWI caused WWII" when someone is talking about how bad Hitler and WWII. You then side with Hitler and the Nazis making excuses for WWII.

Got that, twit?

Protip for the mentally handicapped: I never sided with Hitler, you dumb fucking idiot.

No, you're just an idiot that can't see reality beyond the tip of your nose.

You don't have a clue about the threat of Iran, especially one with nukes trying to bring back that 12th Imam.

Just give up and stick to whatever you did before the internet showed the world how stupid you are.....

AF officer way above 11 years ACTIVE DUTY......oh, I see what is going on right now "inside" compared you, factory worker.
]

I'm actually sick of seeing young Americans die so Israel can play "bible stories".

Oh, so you like throwing around the term mentally retarded.....you must be popular at the Special Olympics.:eusa_hand:

Idiot....you were making excuses for the cause of WWII, but you are too dumb to figure it all out. Now, go fuck yourself.

Got that, twit?

So, burying Germany after WWI had nothing to do with the rise of Hitler?

You are a special one.

You talk in circles like a madman.

I should probably expect that to be your reaction so, fair enough, I suppose.

No, you're just an idiot that can't see reality beyond the tip of your nose.

You don't have a clue about the threat of Iran, especially one with nukes trying to bring back that 12th Imam.

Just give up and stick to whatever you did before the internet showed the world how stupid you are.....

]

Thank you George Bush. Preemptive you say. No one should be judged on actual actions, but just on what we think they might do.

Weve been there and did that.

Again, you are trying to justify the rise of Hitler....and his actions. :cuckoo:

Just shut the fuck up, you've already dug to China and back without even knowing it.

FYI....your stupid comments are like "well his parents were thrown in jail and he turned to crime as a teen...so it's not his fault he murdered that family for their money."

So, burying Germany after WWI had nothing to do with the rise of Hitler?

You are a special one.

Forum List

Back