Pandemic forever: Fauci has no plan, and no exit strategy, for covid

Not at all, that link confirms the recall.
Who disputed the recall?

What was disputed was the claim that the test shows a positive result for COVID when testing someone that have the flu.

That is demonstrably false.

And since I did not contest the recall, the fact you asked for a link is nonsensical.

HaHaHa, that's rich. Fauci couldn't find his ass with both hands. He has contradicted EVERY statement concerning covid that he has made. He should be tried for crimes against humanity and executed.
He's an epidemiologist. What is your field?

Fauci is an epidemiologist. What is your field?
Field doesn’t matter, intent and facts do
Fauci does not follow facts
60,000 dead from Covid and Covid alone. CDC has published that THREE times in last 12 months. You finger waggers stick with the 850,000 due to your untruthful, fear based agenda.

Nope and I don't take medical advice from a potato chip route salesman.
Do you ever make decisions or just follow advice? That’s a primary difference between thinkers and feelers. You can’t think so you feel the advice is what you are required to intake and even more unfortunate is that you want to force others to follow you.
We dont and we won’t

A person who has terminal cancer which is hastened because they happen to get covid, did not die from covid moron. If they caught a cold and it turned to pneumonia, cold nor pneumonia killed them either. The CDC has stated that the majority, ~840K of the deaths had an average of 4 co-morbidities. So just stfu and run along.

No, dummy, the CDC said, among fully vaccinated deaths, 75% had 4 or more co morbidities

Except 140 is based on a false understanding of what the terminology meant.

"Did previous PCR tests confuse COVID-19 cases for influenza cases?​

Not at all. "The reported numbers were based on highly accurate laboratory tests," says Dr. Broadhurst. "The original test could detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 with very high specificity," – meaning the test does its job very well.

A PCR test is an excellent identifier of COVID-19 cases, because of something called specificity. Basically, specificity means that the test is designed to only detect one type of virus. Dr. Broadhurst says, "The PCR test is validated against many different coronaviruses and common respiratory viruses, including influenza so that it would not give false-positive results." Meaning, researchers subjected the test to many different samples to see if it would give the wrong result. It correctly identified SARS-CoV-2 out of all of these samples."

It was recalled because it is more efficient to have a test that is both specific, it can identify specific strains, AND can do so with multiple viruses.

He's not mentioning that article because he's disputing the reasoning for the recall. He's replying to me to go read it in response to me questioning someone else's claim that there have been only 60k covid deaths and not the 950K we currently have.

Hardly anyone dies from this hoax
Pure Covid and Covid alone deaths average 1.8 decedents per day per state or about 85 per day nationally
The number of otherwise healthy people 50 or under who die solely from Covid is a minuscule 3500. More fall off ladders and die . I never knew Americans viewed their health as constantly teetering on the edge of illness. It’s actually always been that way but no political agenda and no devious enough ghouls to implement it until the Dump Trump Democrat necessity arose
Any other numbers are fear mongering bullshit and CDC has said that 3 times in last 12 months.

Last edited:
Who disputed the recall?

What was disputed was the claim that the test shows a positive result for COVID when testing someone that have the flu.

That is demonstrably false.

And since I did not contest the recall, the fact you asked for a link is nonsensical.
Nope, it didn’t say that.

I know what I read moron. Just because you keep repeating something doesn't change the fact that you are mistaken.

Walensky was asked about the effectiveness of the vaccines, and she responded by talking about the 1.2 million person study which gave her that over 75% fatality rate. She was not talking about ALL covid deaths in any way shape or form. Why not admit here and now that you simply want to be as misinformed as much as possible because you enjoy being in the dark. Not knowing something is like a shield or badge of honor for all you ppl.

Forum List

Back