Pam Bondi touts pro-Trump boat parade as supporters attempt to break world record

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
That could have been me, with the wind blowing in my hair...

Pam Bondi touts pro-Trump boat parade as supporters attempt to break world record

National Co-chair of Women for Trump Pam Bondi spoke to "Fox & Friends Weekend" at a beach in Florida where supporters hope to break a Guinness record for holding the world's largest boat parade Saturday.

"This is a not-so-silent majority, and this is what's going to get the president re-elected," Bondi said. "These are families on every single boat, and they are not scared to be out there supporting President Trump and his great agenda."

The former Florida Attorney General, in her hometown of Clearwater, said they think they have more than 1,800 boats assembled.

Totally awesome! :D

9912962-3x2-940x627.jpg

"This is a not-so-silent majority, and this is what's going to get the president re-elected," Bondi said. "These are families on every single boat, and they are not scared to be out there supporting President Trump and his great agenda."
Could somebody ask her what his agenda is, because when trump was tossed that softball by hannity he whiffed by saying:

"Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people."

National Co-chair of Women for Trump Pam Bondi spoke to "Fox & Friends Weekend" at a beach in Florida where supporters hope to break a Guinness record for holding the world's largest boat parade Saturday.

The former Florida Attorney General, in her hometown of Clearwater, said they think they have more than 1,800 boats assembled.
Oh my, such a status symbol of the bourgeois oh happy day. How does a jet ski count as a boat?

Oh my, such a status symbol of the bourgeois oh happy day. How does a jet ski count as a boat?
Guiness sets the criteria. Don’t know if it includes jet skis or not, but they are a watercraft.

The bourgeois? There are jet skis to skiffs to runabouts, ski boats to cruisers to yachts.

Forum List

Back