Palsy Pelosi calls US citizens "Enemies of the State". After what the Progs did in Government they are the enemies.

So the progs have showed their hand, they have declared war on US. i think it is time to rise up and march on the swamp called Washington DC and have an accounting of the officials who are supposed to be working for US instead of trying to Rule the slaves called Democrat Voters...

God. Trump has driven this woman to madness. WINNING!!!!!

So the progs have showed their hand, they have declared war on US. i think it is time to rise up and march on the swamp called Washington DC and have an accounting of the officials who are supposed to be working for US instead of trying to Rule the slaves called Democrat Voters...

Oh please. tRump has been calling Americans that for years now.

Next fauxrage please.

The free press is a bedrock of our nation. Trump has no respect for our country.
An Honest UNBIASED free press, which is NOT what the MSM is and hasn't been for decades.

The free press is a bedrock of our nation. Trump has no respect for our country.
An Honest UNBIASED free press, which is NOT what the MSM is and hasn't been for decades.
You totally miss the point of the founders. If you let the government determine what is unbiased and honest in the press, it is no longer free. That's why your modifiers are not included in the Constitution.

I'm a proud enemy of The State....Bring it on, sea hag!

"Enemy of the State" sounds like something a demagogue would say.

Where is the democrat leadership that isn't dangerously mad?

I love it when Pelosi triggers the traitors by telling the truth about them. Republicans are domestic enemies of the Constitution. Pelosi spanked their bitch asses in 2018. Their butts are already aching in anticipation of 2020.

You totally miss the point of the founders. If you let the government determine what is unbiased and honest in the press, it is no longer free. That's why your modifiers are not included in the Constitution.
LOL when over 95 percent of the "press" openly supports spins and covers for one party, I doubt the Founders envisioned that.

Pelosi may be the most disgusting member of congress we have ever seen.....but she helps Trump win so she can stay......

Be VERY SPECIFIC and LINK to a source that claims that Trump is trying to force the Press to report only what he says.

Free Press? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa......

At one time there was a free press that was the 4th estate..

Then the Democrats/Progs took over the media and it because the 5th column.

which is why the Lame Stream Media has a lower rating than the Progs in Congress...

bi

Enemy of the state.....sweet

We've been promoted

LOL when over 95 percent of the "press" openly supports spins and covers for one party, I doubt the Founders envisioned that.
That's the thing. The founders didn't envision anyone whining about bias because they weren't such snowflakes.

A free press is a free press. That means people are allowed to say what they want whether you like it or not.

Have some respect for what this country stands for.

Forum List

Back