Palin rewrites the midnight ride of Paul Revere

How many "slips of the tongue" do you put up with?

She's a fucking liar.

"Selma got me born"

So is the President... a fucking liar that is.

There is a huge difference between saying 57 states and fucking up the midnight ride like she did.
Everyone self imposes different numbers into statements, and while you look like a retard when doing it, everyone gets a laugh out of it after words.

This isnt one of those moments. This is a blatant ignorance about American history from someone who wraps themselves in our flag in constitution, saying her opinion is correct on everything.

You know what this is? This is the typical joke where guys are talking watching football, and the wife or Gf comes in and says who scored the last touchdown.

Your answer had zero to do with her question you stupid moron.

your example was a poor failure. Just because YOU think it was equal does not make it so.

Yea, it was a poor example. Palin fucked up.... Obama lied. I can tolerate stupid (reluctantly)... but I despise liars. And your boiking.... fucking liar. I proved it and y'all think that it's fine for Obama to lie.... and rant like stuck pigs about a stupid fuck up.

Pathetic liars.

If he is my boyking ( which he is not) then she is your lezy buddy. Obama didnt lie, and neither did palin.
You cant even get that right, so why think you can get anything else right?

He did lie. It's right there - in his speech... the actual speech transcript, as provided by his campaign team. He directly lied. And you fools think that's fine.

Just be grateful that you had no credibility to lose.

There is a huge difference between saying 57 states and fucking up the midnight ride like she did.
Everyone self imposes different numbers into statements, and while you look like a retard when doing it, everyone gets a laugh out of it after words.

This isnt one of those moments. This is a blatant ignorance about American history from someone who wraps themselves in our flag in constitution, saying her opinion is correct on everything.

You know what this is? This is the typical joke where guys are talking watching football, and the wife or Gf comes in and says who scored the last touchdown.

yes it did, you are too stupid to understand it. Its expected.

Yes, of course you stupid moron, 57 states has everything to do with "selma got me born."

yes it did, you are too stupid to understand it. Its expected.

Yes, of course you stupid moron, 57 states has everything to do with "selma got me born."

Even better, I point out the lie in the 'selma got me born' speech and what does NoBalls want me to do .... yeap.... point out the lie in his speech. How many times does one have to repeat the information before it finally penetrates that thick head of his?

If he is my boyking ( which he is not) then she is your lezy buddy. Obama didnt lie, and neither did palin.
You cant even get that right, so why think you can get anything else right?

He did lie. It's right there - in his speech... the actual speech transcript, as provided by his campaign team. He directly lied. And you fools think that's fine.

i dont consider it a lie. It was pandering and fudging. I am not going to get all uptight over that. See a lie is saying 97% of Planned parenthood funding goes towards abortion. Thats a lie.

what palin did was different. She just didnt know what the fuck she was talking about. Which she has shown to do time and time again.

If you dont want to look like a palin supporter, then stop defending her with this equal bullshit.

but i mean feel free to point out the actual "lies."

How can it not be a lie? What he claimed happened before his birth, actually happened after his birth.... which bit of that is not a lie?

Fucking hell, you are painfully stupid. I remember now why I don't read your posts.

i dont consider it a lie. It was pandering and fudging. I am not going to get all uptight over that. See a lie is saying 97% of Planned parenthood funding goes towards abortion. Thats a lie.

what palin did was different. She just didnt know what the fuck she was talking about. Which she has shown to do time and time again.

If you dont want to look like a palin supporter, then stop defending her with this equal bullshit.

How can it not be a lie? What he claimed happened before his birth, actually happened after his birth.... which bit of that is not a lie?

Fucking hell, you are painfully stupid. I remember now why I don't read your posts.

Where I think you are wrong on this (and I know it is going to get me in trouble with you) is that from what I read in that speech (I did not read all of it) he was speaking of the changes that were going on during the Civil Rights Movement. He said "Selma" because it played an important part in the Civil Rights Movement. From what I am getting from the speech is that he wasn't speaking of those particular events (and I think he did list some of them off) but rather the mindset of that generation of people.

The way I see it is not that it was a lie but rather that he was using examples from history that he knew about to represent the changes in mentality that allowed his parents to come together and have a child.

Maybe you see something different, but I think he was using historical references to get a point across not to lie to the people.

Immie

Mixing up dates is not lying. Its poor research.
It would be like if i said the Red sox won the world series in 2003. They actually did it in 2004. I didnt lie, i just got it wrong.
He was also just pandering. Politicians constantly toss themselves into a local story by trying to reference themselves.

Again its not a good example to use, and doesnt jive with what palin did.

Keep trying

Yes i know, everyone is stupid unless they agree with you. Its ok caligirl, we know your routine.

so what you have admitted to is that the stupid moron you elected isn't capable of remembering when and where he is born? fucking A.:lol: and you want to call Mrs. Palin names for getting history wrong? fucking A

well we sure as hell ain't proud of your dud.

Hey Willy. Get with the program. Liberal politicians can tell outright lies and that's a 'good story', but a conservative politician gets her facts wrong, and she's the Devil Incarnate. Try and keep up. :lol:

What a bunch of hypocrites these so called 'liberals' are.

I'm used to them and their Palin hating ways. They are just like pigs, they hate and they snort and it's all very irrational of them. For that reason alone I would love to see her in the WH.Their freaking heads would explode and they deserve it for what they've done to AMerica.

Yeah, they hate Palin, so you use that fictional reference as a basis to turn your families security over to an idiot. LMAO!!

It would be like if i said the Red sox won the world series in 2003. They actually did it in 2004. I didnt lie, i just got it wrong.
He was also just pandering. Politicians constantly toss themselves into a local story by trying to reference themselves.

Keep trying

Yes i know, everyone is stupid unless they agree with you. Its ok caligirl, we know your routine.

so what you have admitted to is that the stupid moron you elected isn't capable of remembering when and where he is born? fucking A.:lol: and you want to call Mrs. Palin names for getting history wrong? fucking A

All that from the Bloomin' Idiot that gave us the idiot Bush. LMAO!!!

Keep trying

Actually what he admitted was that it's okay for Obama to lie...because he was just "fudging" history to pander to the voters.

So...see...they know he is a liar...they just dont care.

Hey Willy. Get with the program. Liberal politicians can tell outright lies and that's a 'good story', but a conservative politician gets her facts wrong, and she's the Devil Incarnate. Try and keep up. :lol:

your example was a poor failure. Just because YOU think it was equal does not make it so.

Yea, it was a poor example. Palin fucked up.... Obama lied. I can tolerate stupid (reluctantly)... but I despise liars. And your boiking.... fucking liar. I proved it and y'all think that it's fine for Obama to lie.... and rant like stuck pigs about a stupid fuck up.

Pathetic liars.

What exactly was a lie?

Didn't you understand the Selma speech?

well we sure as hell ain't proud of your dud.

Right...like Obama,trying to impress the Jewish voters during the election...by telling them he had an uncle that was among the American troops that liberated Auschwitz concentration camp. Which wasn't even liberated by Americans....but the Russians. Oops. :eusa_shhh:

Yea, exactly like that. Supporting fucking liars and howling like little banshees over stupid.... damned hypocrites.

Pathetic liars.

What exactly was a lie?

Didn't you understand the Selma speech?

I have already quoted the exact part of the speech and pointed out the blatant lie. If you are too stupid to read my posts, I can help you no further.

Palin is a half assed hack out to make a dime at the expense of frustrated Americans. She contributes nothing to the discussion, but shouting and yelling about shit she can't even be bothered to read up on.
She also looks down on teachers. And it shows.

Where I think you are wrong on this (and I know it is going to get me in trouble with you) is that from what I read in that speech (I did not read all of it) he was speaking of the changes that were going on during the Civil Rights Movement. He said "Selma" because it played an important part in the Civil Rights Movement. From what I am getting from the speech is that he wasn't speaking of those particular events (and I think he did list some of them off) but rather the mindset of that generation of people.

The way I see it is not that it was a lie but rather that he was using examples from history that he knew about to represent the changes in mentality that allowed his parents to come together and have a child.

Maybe you see something different, but I think he was using historical references to get a point across not to lie to the people.

Immie

Again.....

What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation. It worried folks in the White House who said, “You know, we're battling Communism. How are we going to win hearts and minds all across the world? If right here in our own country, John, we're not observing the ideals set fort in our Constitution, we might be accused of being hypocrites.” So the Kennedy’s decided we're going to do an air lift. We're going to go to Africa and start bringing young Africans over to this country and give them scholarships to study so they can learn what a wonderful country America is.

This young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country. He met this woman whose great great-great-great-grandfather had owned slaves; but she had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided that we know that the world as it has been it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child.
There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama.

That part I bolded. That is an out and out lie. It is not 'story telling', it is not a mix up... it is blatantly and falsely claiming that the Kennedy airlifts and, by inference, the Civil Rights movement directly led to his birth.

It did not.

That airlift happened AFTER Barack Obama was born. It, therefore, could NOT have happened the way Obama said it did.

He lied. Flat out. Plain. Simple. Lie.

Do not tell me I don't 'understand' what he said. I am perfectly capable of basic comprehension skills.... which is more than I can say for anyone who thinks this was not a lie.

Immie

Again.....

What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation. It worried folks in the White House who said, “You know, we're battling Communism. How are we going to win hearts and minds all across the world? If right here in our own country, John, we're not observing the ideals set fort in our Constitution, we might be accused of being hypocrites.” So the Kennedy’s decided we're going to do an air lift. We're going to go to Africa and start bringing young Africans over to this country and give them scholarships to study so they can learn what a wonderful country America is.

This young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country. He met this woman whose great great-great-great-grandfather had owned slaves; but she had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided that we know that the world as it has been it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child.
There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama.

That part I bolded. That is an out and out lie. It is not 'story telling', it is not a mix up... it is blatantly and falsely claiming that the Kennedy airlifts and, by inference, the Civil Rights movement directly led to his birth.

It did not.

That airlift happened AFTER Barack Obama was born. It, therefore, could NOT have happened the way Obama said it did.

He lied. Flat out. Plain. Simple. Lie.

Do not tell me I don't 'understand' what he said. I am perfectly capable of basic comprehension skills.... which is more than I can say for anyone who thinks this was not a lie.

Okay this from the Guardian. Not my first choice of sources but hell, it answers some of my questions as to what you are speaking about.

Barack Obama's father was part of an airlift spearheaded by John F Kennedy that brought Kenyan students to America | World news | guardian.co.uk

In his command of the US political stage over the past year, Barack Obama has inspired many a comparison to John F Kennedy. Both young senators brought a lofty message, an appealing young family and a movie-star aura to the presidential race. But the two men forged a less known link - before Obama was even born.

The bond began with Kenyan labour leader Tom Mboya, an advocate for African nationalism who helped his country gain independence in 1963. In the late 1950s, Mboya was seeking support for a scholarship program that would send Kenyan students to US colleges - similar to other exchanges the US backed in developing nations during the Cold War with the Soviet Union. Mboya appealed to the state department. When that trail went cold, he turned to then-senator Kennedy.

Kennedy, who chaired the senate subcommittee on Africa, arranged a $100,000 grant through his family's foundation to help Mboya keep the program running.

If this is true, then this happened before he was born not afterwards.

I do not know of any other airlifts, do you? Of course, to be honest, I didn't know about this one until I tried to look up what you were getting at.

Immie

Did you have a problem with obama changing the words of the Declaration of Independence ?

On September 17, President Barack Obama spoke to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute 33rd Annual Award Gala. During his speech - reading from a teleprompter - he quoted from the Declaration of Independence. Here is what he said: "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, endowed with certain unalienable rights, life and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Obama Changes Declaration of Independence to Omit 'Creat ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back