Palestinians to form unity government

The so-called 'Palestinians' couldn't find their own arses with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors.

Their new-found unity will be of great comfort to them as they are pushed to the eastern bank of the Jordan River.

Who is going to push them, you idiot.

The so-called 'Palestinians' couldn't find their own arses with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors.

Their new-found unity will be of great comfort to them as they are pushed to the eastern bank of the Jordan River.

Who is going to push them, you idiot.
You should be able to figure that out for yourself, shortly after the US recognizes Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel, and moves its Embassy there, after January 20, 2017.

Yeah right. Israel is going to get away with ethnically cleansing several million people. Good luck.

Gaza is under blockade by Israel and subsisting on little better than the Nazis allowed the Warsaw Ghetto and also subject to disproportionate illegal collective punishment massacres. Waking up in the morning there is a victory.

Once again, all I can do is shake my head and wonder if you actually believe the crap you type. I rather think that you are probably intelligent enough to realize that the comparison you made is factually incorrect and that your true purpose, therefore, is simply to try find a way to compare Israel to the Nazis so you can continue to paint Jews as evil and demonic.

The Warsaw Ghetto had a population density of 307,000 per square mile. The equivalent in Gaza would be 56 million people living there. In the Warsaw Ghetto 25% of the population died in two years due to starvation, illness and disease. The equivalent in Gaza would be 500,000 dead since 2014. (And for comparison, about 10% of Syrians have died over the course of the entire war.)

So let me be absolutely perfectly clear with you here: People who type OUTRIGHT LIES in order to make their case on this forum are truly beneath contempt and as such should be ignored by every single person on this forum. There is no possibility of having a discussion or conversation with someone who uses LIES to fabricate their argument, appeal to emotions, and demonize one side of an extremely complex and nuanced conflict.

Gaza is under blockade by Israel and subsisting on little better than the Nazis allowed the Warsaw Ghetto and also subject to disproportionate illegal collective punishment massacres. Waking up in the morning there is a victory.

Once again, all I can do is shake my head and wonder if you actually believe the crap you type. I rather think that you are probably intelligent enough to realize that the comparison you made is factually incorrect and that your true purpose, therefore, is simply to try find a way to compare Israel to the Nazis so you can continue to paint Jews as evil and demonic.

The Warsaw Ghetto had a population density of 307,000 per square mile. The equivalent in Gaza would be 56 million people living there. In the Warsaw Ghetto 25% of the population died in two years due to starvation, illness and disease. The equivalent in Gaza would be 500,000 dead since 2014. (And for comparison, about 10% of Syrians have died over the course of the entire war.)

So let me be absolutely perfectly clear with you here: People who type OUTRIGHT LIES in order to make their case on this forum are truly beneath contempt and as such should be ignored by every single person on this forum. There is no possibility of having a discussion or conversation with someone who uses LIES to fabricate their argument, appeal to emotions, and demonize one side of an extremely complex and nuanced conflict.
There is nothing complex about the Israeli blockade and occupation of the Palestinian Territories.

As for the Warsaw Ghetto, the Nazis controlled who and what were allowed in or out. This is the exact same as what the Israelis do with Gaza. The Palestinians in Gaza are malnourished too just as Jews were in Poland. And, as the Warsaw Ghetto did rise up against their better equipped occupiers, some would say in a futile act, so the Palestinians shoot harmless firecrackers into Israel before the regular massacres.

I understand your offence at the irony this presents to Friends of Israel.

As for the Warsaw Ghetto, the Nazis controlled who and what were allowed in or out. This is the exact same as what the Israelis do with Gaza.

Its also the exact same thing that happens with, uh, what Canadians do with Canada.

As for the Warsaw Ghetto, the Nazis controlled who and what were allowed in or out. This is the exact same as what the Israelis do with Gaza.

Its also the exact same thing that happens with, uh, what Canadians do with Canada.
No, the Canadians themselves decide who and what gets in and out of Canada not their nearest neighbor in the USA. You see, Canada is not occupied or blockaded. But you know this.

The Palestinians in Gaza are malnourished too just as Jews were in Poland.

Wow. There is nothing worse than people who post lies and then dig in. Show me the link which proves that 500,000 Gazans have died since 2014 due to starvation. Good luck with that.

Oh, and then there is this. ~60% of Gazan women are overweight or obese. Now, THAT is quite a trick! To be obese, yet starving to death.

No, the Canadians themselves decide who and what gets in and out of Canada not their nearest neighbor in the USA. You see, Canada is not occupied or blockaded. But you know this.

That's how the world works. Every country decides who is allowed in and who is not. Canada. The US. Israel. Gaza. Every country. What you are are trying (poorly) to sell is the idea that Gazan citizens should get to decide who gets to enter Israel. Oddly enough, no one ever argues that Gazans should be able to freely enter Egypt with no check point or border control.

The Palestinians in Gaza are malnourished too just as Jews were in Poland.

Wow. There is nothing worse than people who post lies and then dig in. Show me the link which proves that 500,000 Gazans have died since 2014 due to starvation. Good luck with that.

Oh, and then there is this. ~60% of Gazan women are overweight or obese. Now, THAT is quite a trick! To be obese, yet starving to death.
I never claimed that the Palestinians were as malnourished as the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto, only that they were as the Jews were.

That's how the world works. Every country decides who is allowed in and who is not. Canada. The US. Israel. Gaza. Every country. What you are are trying (poorly) to sell is the idea that Gazan citizens should get to decide who gets to enter Israel. Oddly enough, no one ever argues that Gazans should be able to freely enter Egypt with no check point or border control.
The Palestinians cannot decide who enters and leaves Gaza. I never claimed that they should decide who enters Israel.

I never claimed that the Palestinians were as malnourished as the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto, only that they were as the Jews were.

So when you compared Gaza to the Warsaw Ghetto you were actually trying to compare the starvation malnutrition of the Warsaw Ghetto with the overabundance of calories malnutrition causing obesity in the Gazans, as though the two were morally equivalent. Further you were drawing a comparison between the Nazis who starved the population, killing a quarter of them, then sent the survivors to the gas chambers of Treblinka with the Israelis who ensure the Gazans have too much food, as though the two were morally equivalent.

Oh. Well, alright then. THAT makes it all okay. /sarcasm

"The main Palestinian parties today announced a deal to form a national unity government prior to the holding of elections, after three days of reconciliation talks in Moscow."
Palestinian parties agree to form unity government
They have tried it before and failed. Will it work this time?
One of the weaknesses of the Palestinians in getting serious about having a state has been their inability to show that they can make it work. Perhaps the Paris summit on Sunday where over 70 nations urged Israel and Palestine to enact a two-state solution based on the 1967 borders are seeing this as a last chance before Israel becomes a one-state apartheid country annexing the Occupied Territories as it has done with East Jerusalem.

You never know, given the talks were in Moscow; take the Americans out of the equation and include what "undertakings" the Russians may or may not have made to smooth a deal...

So when you compared Gaza to the Warsaw Ghetto you were actually trying to compare the starvation malnutrition of the Warsaw Ghetto with the overabundance of calories malnutrition causing obesity in the Gazans, as though the two were morally equivalent. Further you were drawing a comparison between the Nazis who starved the population, killing a quarter of them, then sent the survivors to the gas chambers of Treblinka with the Israelis who ensure the Gazans have too much food, as though the two were morally equivalent.

No, I am saying that Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto in every conceivable way in that both were surrounded by a hostile and militarily superior racists such as the Israelis today and the Nazis in the 1940s. Everything that goes in or out of Gaza is controlled by the Israelis as the Nazis controlled what went in or out of the Ghetto. Palestinians are malnourished in Gaza as Jews were in Warsaw. Some Gaza activists attempt to hit back with predictable failure at the Israelis as the Jews did against their Nazi oppressors. Some Gaza activists dig tunnels, as the Jews in the Ghetto did. The Palestinians in Gaza are subjected to periodic massacres of men, women, and children, the most recent two and a half years ago, as the Jews were arbitrarily selected for death by the Nazis. How could a country which considers itself civilized treat the Palestinians like this as a country considered by the world as civilized treated the Jews.

tunnels_zpskttxgwk3.gif

Boys using tunnels to smuggle food and weapons in Warsaw Ghetto as Palestinians do today

The parallels between Gaza and the Warsaw Ghetto are manifest for anyone with the objectivity to see. The only problem for the Israelis is that they have not read the final chapter.

No, I am saying that Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto in every conceivable way in that both were surrounded by a hostile and militarily superior racists such as the Israelis today and the Nazis in the 1940s. Everything that goes in or out of Gaza is controlled by the Israelis as the Nazis controlled what went in or out of the Ghetto. Palestinians are malnourished in Gaza as Jews were in Warsaw. Some Gaza activists attempt to hit back with predictable failure at the Israelis as the Jews did against their Nazi oppressors. Some Gaza activists dig tunnels, as the Jews in the Ghetto did. The Palestinians in Gaza are subjected to periodic massacres of men, women, and children, the most recent two and a half years ago, as the Jews were arbitrarily selected for death by the Nazis. How could a country which considers itself civilized treat the Palestinians like this as a country considered by the world as civilized treated the Jews.

tunnels_zpskttxgwk3.gif

Boys using tunnels to smuggle food and weapons in Warsaw Ghetto as Palestinians do today

The parallels between Gaza and the Warsaw Ghetto are manifest for anyone with the objectivity to see. The only problem for the Israelis is that they have not read the final chapter.

You are being unkind Eloy. The Israeli Jews calculate the number of calories each Palestinian in Gaza needs to avoid starvation and allows just enough food in meet that calorie count. Like the Nazis they, are very calculating, the Jews.

"The Israeli military made precise calculations of Gaza's daily calorie needs to avoid malnutrition..."

Israel used 'calorie count' to limit Gaza food during blockade, critics claim

No, I am saying that Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto in every conceivable way ...

Palestinians are malnourished in Gaza as Jews were in Warsaw....

The parallels between Gaza and the Warsaw Ghetto are manifest for anyone with the objectivity to see.

This is what actual starvation looks like:

Dead+bodies+in+the+ghetto,+25+May+1941.bmp

811154117-morgue-shed-warsaw-ghetto-violation-of-human-rights.jpg

This is not starvation:

Haya%20Center%20staff.jpg

middle-east-jeffrey-M173.jpg

~60% of women in Gaza are overweight or obese. You DO understand what that means, don't you?

I honestly can't decide if it would be worse if you were just THAT ignorant. Or if you are fully aware of reality but will use any opportunity you can to demonize Israel, including lying.

I tend to believe people can't be that evil, rather than people can't be that ignorant. So tend to fall into the trap of trying to educate. But then I am confronted with people like you and it becomes increasingly difficult to believe that you can possibly be that ignorant and unwilling to learn.

Now, if you insist on digging into the lie that Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto "in every conceivable way", show me the link for the population statistics that 56 million people live there, that 500,000 have died of starvation since 2014 (or even that one person has died of starvation) and the rail lines to the gas chambers.

You are being unkind Eloy. The Israeli Jews calculate the number of calories each Palestinian in Gaza needs to avoid starvation and allows just enough food in meet that calorie count. Like the Nazis they, are very calculating, the Jews.

Wow. You guys are incredible. It truly boggles the mind. Israel is evil because they ensured, even during the height of a blockade, adequate calories and nutrition to the population of Gaza. How dare they!? The horror?!

Wow. You guys are incredible. It truly boggles the mind. Israel is evil because they ensured, even during the height of a blockade, adequate calories and nutrition to the population of Gaza. How dare they!? The horror?!
Food is the least odious part of the blockade. The other parts of the blockade are much worse. To narrow it down to food aid is to whitewash the real problems.

Actually you are incredible. You actually believe it is normal that a million or more people should be held trapped in an outdoor prison, a concentration camp, in the original sense of the word.

It is obscene that the Israelis are counting the calories that should be allowed into Gaza in order to prevent a famine before the eyes of the world. This policy demonstrates the evil nature of Israelis who calculate collective punishment on the innocent.

Palestinian-boy_zps9ajz3vfd.jpg

A boy in south Gaza at the time the UN ran out of Palestinian food supplies in 2008 after Israel blocked deliveries.

Forum List

Back