Palestinians Threaten USA

I guess the $221 million US tax dollars didn't satisfy them...

Honestly, one would think the Pali's would be working hard to establish relations with Trump rather than pissing him off to make things worse for them. But then, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Honestly, one would think the Pali's would be working hard to establish relations with Trump rather than pissing him off to make things worse for them. But then, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

"Honestly.."

Honestly ? if the palestinian people need medicine, food, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, band-aids, deodorant, blankets, bolts of black cloth....etc..

I'm all for that..

send the pallets by plane or boat........

........ sick of hearing millions $$ given to...

abass and hamass.

sick of hearing about MILLIONS $$ given to 'world known terrorists.'

Maybe they are threatening because the check was stopped before it left. Thought they were gonna get all that cash and boom!! Ain't happening. Someone had their eyes on it, fortunately, and it is still here.

Well, they danced in the streets on 9-11, so be it.
“Oh absolutely, they’re celebrating. There’s one report, this has not been confirmed but there is several eye[witness] reports that there was a cell, one of these cells across the Hudson River. And they got on the … this is the report and I emphasize that I don’t know this for a fact but there’s several witnesses who say this happened. They got on the roof of a building to look across, they knew what was gonna happen. They were waiting for it to happen and when it happened they celebrated. They jumped for joy.”
9/11 Suspects: Dancing Israelis : The Corbett Report

[
QUOTE="fanger, post: 16412175, member: 49167"]
Well, they danced in the streets on 9-11, so be it.
“Oh absolutely, they’re celebrating. There’s one report, this has not been confirmed but there is several eye[witness] reports that there was a cell, one of these cells across the Hudson River. And they got on the … this is the report and I emphasize that I don’t know this for a fact but there’s several witnesses who say this happened. They got on the roof of a building to look across, they knew what was gonna happen. They were waiting for it to happen and when it happened they celebrated. They jumped for joy.”
9/11 Suspects: Dancing Israelis : The Corbett Report[/QUOTE

Absolutely. If I were an Israeli here during 911, I sure as hell would be dancing on a rooftop now that the USA finally understood what Israel has been telling us about Islamic terrorists. Wouldn't you have done the same if you were an Israeli here on 911?

They were in America illegally, and at that point in that infamous day most people thought it was an accident, how
did they have foreknowledge?

They were in America illegally, and at that point in that infamous day most people thought it was an accident, how
did they have foreknowledge?

There was no foreknowledge. Just a feeling it was inevitable at some time.

Is that all you could think of to reply wetterman?

Oh look, fuckface idiot is here, with nothing of intelligence to offer - EVER, as expected.

He's just trying to convince us that Israel gave us 911. Must be these Zionists.

f04da2db14490fcbc7250c.jpg

The US Department of Justice released September 27, 2001 the following names and pictures of the 9/11 hijack suspects: (Top - L-R) Satam Al Suqami, Waleed M. Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Abdulaziz Alomari and Mohamed Atta and were aboard American Airlines Flight 11, which destroyed the World Trade Center.

Majed Moqed, Khalid Al-Midhar, Nawaf Alhamzi, Salem Alhamzi and Hani Hanjour were on American Airlines Flight 77, which gouged a hole in the Pentagon building. Saeed Alghamdi, Ahmed Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami and Ziad Samir Jarrah were on United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

Marwan Al Shehi, Ahmed Alghamdi, Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad, Hamza Alghamdi, and Mohald Alshehri were flying on United Airlines Flight 175, which destroyed the World Trade Center. September 11th marks the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks where nearly 3,000 people died when four hijacked airliners were used in coordinated strikes on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center towers. The fourth plane crashed in Pennsylvania.

Is that all you could think of to reply wetterman?

Oh look, fuckface idiot is here, with nothing of intelligence to offer - EVER, as expected.
Maybe they are threatening because the check was stopped before it left. Thought they were gonna get all that cash and boom!! Ain't happening. Someone had their eyes on it, fortunately, and it is still here.

Forum List

Back