Palestinians have lost any sense of morality

Yes it is. It might not be the U.N definition, but it is one of the definitions.
Regardless, what Hamas does is still disgusting
And what Israel does is...?
There have been few documented cases of Israel doing what you call 'Johnnies', and I obviously would never condone that.

But the difference is that Hamas does it all the time and with their OWN CIVILIANS.

It was not an insult or threat. It was sarcasm of the comparison that you made about being worse that the palestinians.
I said Roudy was worse than a Palestinian terrorist. He talked about beheading a members mother.

People who constantly spread lies about an entire group of people in order to whip up a hatred against them, are doing the same thing terrorists do, only in a different medium.

There have been few documented cases of Israel doing what you call 'Johnnies', and I obviously would never condone that.
Thank you! Quebec survives one more day for your comment.

But the difference is that Hamas does it all the time and with their OWN CIVILIANS.
Although I personally believe they do on some occasions, there is no evidence that they have done this.

Thank you! Quebec survives one more day for your comment.

Although I personally believe they do on some occasions, there is no evidence that they have done this.

WOW! Rab's post was a mile over your head. Time to change of few of your bulbs.

Your irony meter is broken, shithead.
You really are one dumb motherfucker. You blast off about crap you know zero about, fail to substantiate any of it, and then follow up with lies, misinformation or insults.
The reality of the Pali-Israeli conflict is pretty obvious: on the one side you have civilized people trying to defend themselves and on the other you have savages pledged to destroy the other side even if they have to sacrifice every Palestinian to do so.
Civilized people don't shoot people fishing or farming.

You really are one dumb motherfucker. You blast off about crap you know zero about, fail to substantiate any of it, and then follow up with lies, misinformation or insults.
The reality of the Pali-Israeli conflict is pretty obvious: on the one side you have civilized people trying to defend themselves and on the other you have savages pledged to destroy the other side even if they have to sacrifice every Palestinian to do so.

And we all know that Palestinians are very "civilized." Ha ha ha. Take a hike.

Or perhaps a ride on a bike.

The same propaganda videos AGAIN ??

Wow you're a real sucker for propaganda videos, arent you, Clyde?

This Rabbit.

You can see how he gets 48 thousand posts issued.
Just fills them with unattributable unresearched nonsense and epithets.

I'm impressed Billo_Really that you go to the trouble to refute him so comprehensively.
Sadly you are casting pearls before swine.

Like playing chess with a pigeon Bill, you can lay out the board, defeat him with a flourish, and Rabbi still just struts around knocking over pieces and crapping on the board. He doesn't even understand what is going on.

This Rabbit.

I'm impressed Billo_Really that you go to the trouble to refute him so comprehensively.

Like playing chess with a pigeon Bill, you can lay out the board, defeat him with a flourish, and Rabbi still just struts around knocking over pieces and crapping on the board. He doesn't even understand what is going on.
My posts are for my own enjoyment and entertainment.

Rabbi just happened to be the channel I turned to, at that particular time.

Then more power to your hobby Billo. :)
Zionism laid uncritiqued in so much of the first world for so long, its does the soul good to see them under such a barrage these days.

Then more power to your hobby Billo. :)
Zionism laid uncritiqued in so much of the first world for so long, its does the soul good to see them under such a barrage these days.

Yes, it's more of a religious mission, like a jihad, to attack the unbelievers, Christians, and the Jooooos. Just like your prophet.

Hamas uses human shields by firing from civilian areas, therefore instigating return fire to that area. Why can't demented pro Palestinians understand this ?
I'm sorry, but that's not the definition of a human shield.

Says who ?

human shield - definition of human shield by The Free Dictionary

human shield
n.
1. A person who volunteers or is forced to take up a position at a likely military target as a means of forestalling an enemy attack.
A person who is used as a shield by someone in a confrontation with the police in order to prevent capture.

Says it all really doesn't it and yes firing from civilian areas is forcing the civilians to be human shields.

Then this from IHL

http://www.marshallcenter.org/mcpublicweb/MCDocs/files/College/HShlds-Schmitt.Pdf

Human shielding involves the use of persons protected by international
humanitarian law, such as prisoners of war or civilians, to deter attacks on
combatants and military objectives.

public opinion was shocked by certain instances (fortunately rare) of
belligerents compelling civilians to remain in places of strategic
importance (such as railway stations, viaducts, dams, power stations or
factories), or to accompany military convoys, or again, to serve as a
protective screen for the fighting troops. Such practices, the object of
which is to divert enemy fire, have rightly been condemned as cruel and
barbaric

Whooooo...

Hey Phoney, can you show that to your Rabid friend... Maybe he will see that "Human Shield" doesn't mean "Dead Shield".

Thanks dude

In the case of hamas it does as they have no propaganda value if the human shields are not killed or at least injured. Maybe Israel should just bomb all the areas that don't have human shields and see what the Palestinians do then. You did read about hamas using foreign journalists as human shields, and how they made threats of violence and murder if they disclosed the details. A pity some evidence did make its way out isn't it, as it destroys team palestines propaganda machine

This Rabbit.

There's been no refutation.
You clearly have nothing but anti semitic slogans and Palestinian propaganda. There's only one cure for assholes like you.

You only call me a asshole because I keep poo'ing you out.

I'm gonna flush now Rabbit, so you are going on a big "rubber dinghy rapids ride".

Forum List

Back