Palestinians have lost any sense of morality

Drank a bit too much punk. Stay off the sauce when you post your nonsense. Israelis are the scumbag murderers of children.
The scumbags are the ones that cheer and celebrate whenever innocent civilians are killed. The scumbags ares the ones that call murderers of innocents 'heroes'.
The scumbags are the ones that encourage their children to follow the path of jihad. The scumbags are the ones that encourage their children to become martyrs.

Okay Beezledumb left, now he's going to come back as the other sock "Challenger", and if that one gets humiliated he'll call up "fanger. "

It is one thing to stir up a vicious, homicidal monster.
It is another thing to BE the vicious homicidal monster.

Israel killed the innocents of Gaza. When they didn't need to. And after massive incitement by Israel which triggered what they call 'incitement' from Gaza.
Israel defended itself from terrorism fomented by Hamas in Gaza. Hamas made sure civilians and esp children there would suffer deaths that could be used for propaganda purposes among the latent jew haters and brain dead (but I repeat myself here). Based on your posts they were successful.

Israel killed them.
"The bad men made me do it" is no excuse. Not even if you are 5 years old."

And shooting at the children in hospitals and schools is a big giveaway.
If Israel KNEW there were weapons there but could only shoot the children it should hold off.

It was targeting the children.
Dahiya strategy.
As Golda Meir pointed out, Israel will punish Palestinians for their resistance by killing Palestinian children.

Palestinians, a culture famous for lack of respect for life, suicide bombing and targeting children, accusing others of "targeting children". Now that's funny.

Israel killed the innocents of Gaza. When they didn't need to. And after massive incitement by Israel which triggered what they call 'incitement' from Gaza.
Israel defended itself from terrorism fomented by Hamas in Gaza. Hamas made sure civilians and esp children there would suffer deaths that could be used for propaganda purposes among the latent jew haters and brain dead (but I repeat myself here). Based on your posts they were successful.

Israel killed them.

If Israel KNEW there were weapons there but could only shoot the children it should hold off.

Dahiya strategy.
As Golda Meir pointed out, Israel will punish Palestinians for their resistance by killing Palestinian children.
You clearly know nothing about war or military strategy. Why should that be surprising to anyone?

Israel killed them.

Dahiya strategy.

I see zero proof of targeting children in your post.

Israel killed them.

Dahiya strategy.
You clearly know nothing about war or military strategy. Why should that be surprising to anyone?

I hope you know you are speaking to a leftenant, when you say that.
We get trained for these things you know. Then do them.

From leftenant to Jihadi convert animal. The story of one BeezleDumb moron.

It's not Israel calling it incitement. What Hamas did WAS incitement. Launching rockets into Israel day after day, week after week is eventually going to incite a response .

STOP launching rockets. It's that simple, yet people make it out to be so complicated.

They also fired on an IDF jeep today. Israel responded.

Says who ?

human shield - definition of human shield by The Free Dictionary

human shield
n.
1. A person who volunteers or is forced to take up a position at a likely military target as a means of forestalling an enemy attack.
A person who is used as a shield by someone in a confrontation with the police in order to prevent capture.

Says it all really doesn't it and yes firing from civilian areas is forcing the civilians to be human shields.
Where do you see this...

"... firing from civilian areas is forcing
the civilians to be human shields."

...in the above definition (you provided)?

Then this from IHL

http://www.marshallcenter.org/mcpublicweb/MCDocs/files/College/HShlds-Schmitt.Pdf

Human shielding involves the use of persons protected by international
humanitarian law, such as prisoners of war or civilians, to deter attacks on
combatants and military objectives.

public opinion was shocked by certain instances (fortunately rare) of
belligerents compelling civilians to remain in places of strategic
importance (such as railway stations, viaducts, dams, power stations or
factories), or to accompany military convoys, or again, to serve as a
protective screen for the fighting troops. Such practices, the object of
which is to divert enemy fire, have rightly been condemned as cruel and
barbaric
Then why aren't you condemning the IDF's use of "Johnnies?"

No examples of Israel using people as human shields.
Whatever you want to call what Hamas does, stationing military installations where civilians are in the hopes that civilians get killed for propaganda purposes is disgusting and immoral and anyone who supports that is morally blind and ethically dead.
I just gave you 2 examples; you've given '0'. Zero. Donut, babe. Nothing.

If you don't have the grey matter to participate in a conversation such as this, may I suggest the "bounce ball" thread is more toward your speed?

Says who ?

human shield - definition of human shield by The Free Dictionary

human shield
n.
1. A person who volunteers or is forced to take up a position at a likely military target as a means of forestalling an enemy attack.
A person who is used as a shield by someone in a confrontation with the police in order to prevent capture.

Says it all really doesn't it and yes firing from civilian areas is forcing the civilians to be human shields.
Where do you see this...

"... firing from civilian areas is forcing
the civilians to be human shields."

...in the above definition (you provided)?

Then this from IHL

http://www.marshallcenter.org/mcpublicweb/MCDocs/files/College/HShlds-Schmitt.Pdf

Human shielding involves the use of persons protected by international
humanitarian law, such as prisoners of war or civilians, to deter attacks on
combatants and military objectives.

public opinion was shocked by certain instances (fortunately rare) of
belligerents compelling civilians to remain in places of strategic
importance (such as railway stations, viaducts, dams, power stations or
factories), or to accompany military convoys, or again, to serve as a
protective screen for the fighting troops. Such practices, the object of
which is to divert enemy fire, have rightly been condemned as cruel and
barbaric
Then why aren't you condemning the IDF's use of "Johnnies?"

Where is the morality by Hamas attacking a football stadium? Fortunately they were caught.
They should care more with the flood emergency in gaza instead of firing on jeeps in Israel.
The violence has promoted the UK to withhold funds to gaza.
Palestinians are doing more harm to themselves.

Israel killed them.

Dahiya strategy.

I hope you know you are speaking to a leftenant, when you say that.
We get trained for these things you know. Then do them.
You're a leftenent junior grade moron is all you are.

No examples of Israel using people as human shields.
Whatever you want to call what Hamas does, stationing military installations where civilians are in the hopes that civilians get killed for propaganda purposes is disgusting and immoral and anyone who supports that is morally blind and ethically dead.
I just gave you 2 examples; you've given '0'. Zero. Donut, babe. Nothing.

If you don't have the grey matter to participate in a conversation such as this, may I suggest the "bounce ball" thread is more toward your speed?
You've given zero examples. The case of Hamas locating military installations among civilians has been so well established it isnt even in question.

Sure he is. I am certain he beheaded his mother just the other day.
What a loser you are.
Family is off limits to the discussion, dumbass!
Your irony meter is broken, shithead.
You really are one dumb motherfucker. You blast off about crap you know zero about, fail to substantiate any of it, and then follow up with lies, misinformation or insults.
The reality of the Pali-Israeli conflict is pretty obvious: on the one side you have civilized people trying to defend themselves and on the other you have savages pledged to destroy the other side even if they have to sacrifice every Palestinian to do so.

Forum List

Back