Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Then why are you now arguing a unified economy is incompatible?
I don't know what he means by that.

Wow you really don't wanna answer that question...
When I argued for a unified economy, your response was:

Clearly you do not understand how a regional economy works within its district.

And ever since you've been dancing around,
can't decide either way, can't answer a friggin question.

Why do you even come to post here if you don't want to really discuss anything?
You are the one dancing around my posts.

What does he mean by unified economy?

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: A Unified Economy varies slightly at the global level because the production of goods and service between trading partners vary. But the objective is essentially the same to sustain → to significant increases in standards of living and profoundly altered the level and distribution of wealth, population, education, and health programs across a larger regional area that has merged politically.

(COMMENT)

Although regional nations have hundreds of years experience the necessity for such economic unification one of the more recent examples of a completely successful unifications was the merger of the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG)(Bonn Government) and the German Democratic Republic (GDR)(East Berlin Government). Today, the FRG is one of the strongest economies in the world.

Top Countries Ranked by GDP.png
In the broad brush strokes (an understanding at the undergraduate level) such a unification and convergence across the Israeli-Palestinian Landscape must include banking, financial services, regulatory commissions, emergency services, utilities and across cross the entire merged territory. This means planning together, funding together and delivering services together on an all-Israeli basis. You cannot just snap your fingers and link the regions together without laying down common structures and instituting inflation safeguards (or at least suppression).

No-one is "one dancing around" question. It is more the case that no-one wants to be seen
(or accused) as if you are less intelligent or capable of participating in the discussion.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

A unified economy means that Ramallah and Tel-Aviv for example,
become integrated into a single state, from the river to the sea,
no federation or city states, one country, one sovereignty.

In principle (later we can argue details)
for or against?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: A Unified Economy varies slightly at the global level because the production of goods and service between trading partners vary. But the objective is essentially the same to sustain → to significant increases in standards of living and profoundly altered the level and distribution of wealth, population, education, and health programs across a larger regional area that has merged politically.

(COMMENT)

Although regional nations have hundreds of years experience the necessity for such economic unification one of the more recent examples of a completely successful unifications was the merger of the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG)(Bonn Government) and the German Democratic Republic (GDR)(East Berlin Government). Today, the FRG is one of the strongest economies in the world.

In the broad brush strokes (an understanding at the undergraduate level) such a unification and convergence across the Israeli-Palestinian Landscape must include banking, financial services, regulatory commissions, emergency services, utilities and across cross the entire merged territory. This means planning together, funding together and delivering services together on an all-Israeli basis. You cannot just snap your fingers and link the regions together without laying down common structures and instituting inflation safeguards (or at least suppression).

No-one is "one dancing around" question. It is more the case that no-one wants to be seen
(or accused) as if you are less intelligent or capable of participating in the discussion.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but how would that work in Palestine. Palestine is different than the rest of the world

for or against?
My concern is that the Palestinian market would be captive and dependent.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but how would that work in Palestine. Palestine is different than the rest of the world

Uh huh.

This is just so silly.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Uh huh.

This is just so silly.
So far, nobody has given any specifics on how this woulf work

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Uh huh.

This is just so silly.
Not true.

The problem you can’t resolve is that the romanticized Islamic paradise you have invented never existed in the past and clearly won’t exist in the future.

It is one of the rude awakenings to the wannabe caliphate’ists that we live in a Darwinian world, not a Platonic one

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: No one wants to corrupt the Israeli iterative planning methodology and planning process. Planning such as this is usually kept under wraps until the decision to proceed is issued. So, it is part of the process that you would be kept outside the loop.

for or against?
(COMMENT)

It is a big risk for the Israelis to take. And they have so very much at stake. While the FRG-GDR merger was suddenly thrust upon them, the former GDR citizen already knew and were risking their lives to escape the draconian GDR and become German citizens. Every BRO (US Military Intelligence Resident Office) was reporting the escapes from the GDR across the minefields and into the US 11th ACR patrol area known as the 1k zone into the west on a fairly routine basis.

This idea of a captive market is another indication of a lack of understanding. Once any part of the region comes under Israeli control, it is integrated into the Israeli multi-national market framework. It no longer can be an isolated Arab Palestinian market.

"In 2018 Israel was the number 31 economy in the world in terms of GDP (current US$), the number 51 in total exports, the number 43 in total imports, and the number 19 most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI)." That might not sound impressive. But in terms of the immediate surrounding regional markets, there is NO OTHER country in the Middle East • North African (MENA) Region that has a better ECI Ranking. Qatar comes the closet at Ranking 42.

See: Flag
Israel
Link
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: No one wants to corrupt the Israeli iterative planning methodology and planning process. Planning such as this is usually kept under wraps until the decision to proceed is issued. So, it is part of the process that you would be kept outside the loop.

for or against?
(COMMENT)

It is a big risk for the Israelis to take. And they have so very much at stake. While the FRG-GDR merger was suddenly thrust upon them, the former GDR citizen already knew and were risking their lives to escape the draconian GDR and become German citizens. Every BRO (US Military Intelligence Resident Office) was reporting the escapes from the GDR across the minefields and into the US 11th ACR patrol area known as the 1k zone into the west on a fairly routine basis.

This idea of a captive market is another indication of a lack of understanding. Once any part of the region comes under Israeli control, it is integrated into the Israeli multi-national market framework. It no longer can be an isolated Arab Palestinian market.

"In 2018 Israel was the number 31 economy in the world in terms of GDP (current US$), the number 51 in total exports, the number 43 in total imports, and the number 19 most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI)." That might not sound impressive. But in terms of the immediate surrounding regional markets, there is NO OTHER country in the Middle East • North African (MENA) Region that has a better ECI Ranking. Qatar comes the closet at Ranking 42.

See: Flag
Israel
Link
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Oh geese, more brand Israel talking points.

Not even a good deflection.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I think you are trying to spoof me. I want to see an Israeli Talking Paper that you compare me to.

(COMMENT)

I don't think there is one point that I made that is comparable to any Israeli Taking Paper.

And by what logic do you use to determine that my response was a deflection sine it directly answered the issue of: "Palestinian market would be captive and dependent."

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I think you are trying to spoof me. I want to see an Israeli Talking Paper that you compare me to.

(COMMENT)

I don't think there is one point that I made that is comparable to any Israeli Taking Paper.

And by what logic do you use to determine that my response was a deflection sine it directly answered the issue of: "Palestinian market would be captive and dependent."

Most Respectfully,
R
All Palestinian imports and exports must go through Israel. Israel throttles Palestinian markets based on a whim.

An example is that Israeli companies shipped fabric to Gaza factories that would sew it into clothing. Then it would be shipped back to the Israeli companies for distribution. Israel got a hair up its ass and stopped that. The factories closed and the people were out of work.

Israel is a very unreliable business partner. The response I got for that concern was gibberish.

for or against?

Why, did it EVER function independently?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
All Palestinian imports and exports must go through Israel. Israel throttles Palestinian markets based on a whim.

An example is that Israeli companies shipped fabric to Gaza factories that would sew it into clothing. Then it would be shipped back to the Israeli companies for distribution. Israel got a hair up its ass and stopped that. The factories closed and the people were out of work.

Israel is a very unreliable business partner. The response I got for that concern was gibberish.

Pretty sure this is another Abunilie's electronic intifada fairy-tale.
They used to do furniture and mattresses that were sold Israeli franchise, but not cloths, and that was long ago.

However, anytime I suggested one unified economy,
you suspiciously evaded the question each time,
answering one you'd prefer to be asked,
preferring only to make accusations.

So do you really have concerns you'd like to solve,
or just look for excuses to disagree?

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I'm sorry for responding so late on this. I had to do a reasonable search.

(COMMENT)

I cannot find any reason why the Arab Palestinians cannot trade through one of the adjacent Arab League States. Is there a particular political reason for that?

I noticed that Egypt re-opened Rafah border crossing. Is there some reason the Egyptians generally close their border operations? I noticed a similar pattern with the Jordanians. In early March, Jordan limited the travel across the Allenby Bridge to Arab Palestinians and diplomates.

Are the Arab Palestinians complaining to the Egyptians and Jordanians?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I'm sorry for responding so late on this. I had to do a reasonable search.

(COMMENT)

I cannot find any reason why the Arab Palestinians cannot trade through one of the adjacent Arab League States. Is there a particular political reason for that?

I noticed that Egypt re-opened Rafah border crossing. Is there some reason the Egyptians generally close their border operations? I noticed a similar pattern with the Jordanians. In early March, Jordan limited the travel across the Allenby Bridge to Arab Palestinians and diplomates.

Are the Arab Palestinians complaining to the Egyptians and Jordanians?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Sure, Israel controls the borders.

I noticed that Egypt re-opened Rafah border crossing. Is there some reason the Egyptians generally close their border operations?
Sure, $2B a year from the US. They do what we say.

Forum List

Back