Palestinian Rights

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Let us all join together in support for Palestinian rights. Their right to be free from Israel's bondage of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them in Israel. Face it people, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best ever treated them like Israel does.

Palestinians need a state of their own with self determination. The question is where? Palestinians want to be free from any control by Israel & no surrounding Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homeland.

Do you think Mecca might be a nice safe place for a Palestinian State?

Let us all join together in support for Palestinian rights. Their right to be free from Israel's bondage of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them in Israel. Face it people, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best ever treated them like Israel does.

Palestinians need a state of their own with self determination. The question is where? Palestinians want to be free from any control by Israel & no surrounding Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homeland.

I'll support Palestinian rights. Yes, indeedy. That's two of us on the Palestinian side. Any more supporters here?

Give them Darfur for Gaza. We'll take Sudanese people and let them take their place. The Sudanese have it so much better than the Palestinians you know...

I'll support Palestinian rights. Yes, indeedy. That's two of us on the Palestinian side. Any more supporters here?

I'm in. That's three. :eusa_angel:

So good to see even you Zionists understand what the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians have had to put up with under Israel's rule. My mission is to find others who will join us in freeing the Palestinians from Israel where their Palestinian rights will be honored. Are you with me?

Vote YES for Palestinian rights from Israel.

I'm in. That's three. :eusa_angel:

What if Israel were to grant the Palestinians the same rights that their own Arab brothers in Arab countries do?

the right you zio-sarcastics need

is to be able to be honest and open human beings and not needing to twist and turn and distort obvious truths to defend the indefensible

namely; 94% of the Israel you lie to defend is stolen

and instead of supporting the thieves as you do

simp[le justice needs to prevail

and something called truth, which you have never heard of yet

free all the zio liars now from their prisons of sarcasm and dishonesty

a new campaign

free marg, hossy and even jeremiah from the need to lie and be sarcastic.........

Just curious kvetch. Are you off your meds again?

the right you zio-sarcastics need

is to be able to be honest and open human beings and not needing to twist and turn and distort obvious truths to defend the indefensible

namely; 94% of the Israel you lie to defend is stolen

and instead of supporting the thieves as you do

simp[le justice needs to prevail

and something called truth, which you have never heard of yet

free all the zio liars now from their prisons of sarcasm and dishonesty

a new campaign

free marg, hossy and even jeremiah from the need to lie and be sarcastic.........

Forum List

Back