pAlEsTiNiAn "Gaza-health-ministry" calling for Islamic 'world domination' - Israel is only the first target

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
Clip is from Dec 2022.

It was always 'the plan.'

____

download (25).jpeg

images (50).jpeg

WATCH: Israel is only the first target, warns Hamas commander.
By Danielle Greyman-Kennard,
Oct 9, 2023 — Mahmoud al-Zahar: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

Footage of senior Hamas official Mahmoud al-Zahar calling for world domination has resurfaced online.

“We believe in what our Prophet [sic] Muhammad said: “Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me," Zahar said in the video that was published on MEMRI TV in December of 2022...

Last edited:
Clip is from Dec 2022.

____

View attachment 890217

View attachment 890216
Oct 9, 2023 — Mahmoud al-Zahar: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

Footage of senior Hamas official Mahmoud al-Zahar calling for world domination has resurfaced online.

“We believe in what our Prophet [sic] Muhammad said: “Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me," Zahar said in the video that was published on MEMRI TV in December of 2022...
Note:
This islamofascist
Mahmoud al-Zahar is co founder of Hamas. And former Foreign Affairs Minister of the Palestinian National Authority.

Clip is from Dec 2022.

____

View attachment 890217

View attachment 890216

IMG_2345.jpeg

The Nazi US and Israelis feeling how others have been for so long .

Well done the Freedom Fighters .
Why should you be permanently abused ?

Freedom Fighters unite
To rid the place of Nazi shite

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?
IMG-20240117-WA0006.jpg

Exterminating J.

IMG-20240117-WA0000.jpg

Against all Jews.

IMG-20231205-WA0002(1).jpg

And more...

IMG-20231211-WA0002(1).jpg

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

IMG-20231212-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Clip is from Dec 2022.

____

View attachment 890217

View attachment 890216

The Only Reason We Don't Speak Arabic Is a Nation Speaking Hebrew

The Jewish Homeland was established by the victors in World War I solely as a decoy to the Twentieth-Century jihad. All other explanations the historians give us contradict the character of the Allies and the outline of history itself.

Panic from the Hasbara Trilly Trolls .

You backed the wrong horse you Nazi Nasties .
And now you little chaps have suddenly realised that your Chosen Ones label is a load of garbage .
But perhaps you have been chosen to be retrained by us , the Pure Ones .

Start your repentance by singing

Freedom Fighters of the World unite
A thrashing for the Nazi Isreaeli shite

Interesting ZH article today --how the Hezzers will annihilate Israel if they move to full out war .
What a shame , rofl .

Forum List

Back