'Palestinian collaborators' executed by Hamas

The day to day violence against Palestinians by Israel, and its puppet "Palestinian" government, is considerably higher in the Wast Bank than in Gaza.

You just made that up, too.
Fatah and Israeli security work together to arrest Pallie criminals who prevent normal society from flourishing.

Since the Fatah-Israeli partnership, living conditions in the West Bank have transformed dramatically.
Tom Gross: Building Palestine Without Obama's Interference - WSJ.com

Your insight into Middle East affairs is embarrassingly deficient, so, why do you even waste bandwidth with your ignorance?

The Fatah Security forces are illegal and are not under the control of the Palestinian government. They are armed, paid, and trained by the US. Nominally they are under the command of Abass and Fayyed but ultimately they are under the control of US General Keith Dayton in coordination with Israel. These forces surveil Palestinians without court issued warrants. They arrest Palestinians who have broken no law and without court issued warrants. They hold Palestinians indefinitely without charge and without legal counsel. They torture people and several have been tortured to death. All of this is in violation of Palestine’s constitution.

For some reason that escapes me, this is called bringing “law and order” and “peace” to Palestine.

You made that up, as well. Too bad you can't get reputational points for fiction. You'd have a million points, instead of none. LOL

You just made that up, too.
Fatah and Israeli security work together to arrest Pallie criminals who prevent normal society from flourishing.

Since the Fatah-Israeli partnership, living conditions in the West Bank have transformed dramatically.
Tom Gross: Building Palestine Without Obama's Interference - WSJ.com

Your insight into Middle East affairs is embarrassingly deficient, so, why do you even waste bandwidth with your ignorance?

The Fatah Security forces are illegal and are not under the control of the Palestinian government. They are armed, paid, and trained by the US. Nominally they are under the command of Abass and Fayyed but ultimately they are under the control of US General Keith Dayton in coordination with Israel. These forces surveil Palestinians without court issued warrants. They arrest Palestinians who have broken no law and without court issued warrants. They hold Palestinians indefinitely without charge and without legal counsel. They torture people and several have been tortured to death. All of this is in violation of Palestine’s constitution.

For some reason that escapes me, this is called bringing “law and order” and “peace” to Palestine.

You made that up, as well. Too bad you can't get reputational points for fiction. You'd have a million points, instead of none. LOL

The Catalogue of Human Rights Abuse

Since the start of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian West Bank and Gaza in 1967 an estimated 750,000 Palestinians were detained and tortured. Many died in detention centers and prisons. They represent approximately 20% of the total Palestinian population in the OPT. Given the fact that the majority of those detained were male, it means that approximately 40% of the total male Palestinian population in the territories was imprisoned at one point or another in their lives.5

At present, there are 11,000 Palestinians in Israeli jails, among them women and children. There are an additional 1,012 political detainees in the PA jails in the West Bank, according to the Arab Organisation for Human Rights (AOHR). The overwhelming majority of these are held without charge or trial. When trials actually take place, they invariably fail to meet internationally accepted standards.

Human Rights Watch (HRW) reported: ‘’In the West Bank, security forces have carried out hundreds of arrests without warrants. The forces are often masked, do not identify themselves, and do not inform the person of the reason for their arrest. Families frequently have not received official information on the location of their arrested relatives.”6

Likewise, Amnesty International’s (AI) 2009 Report states: “In the West Bank, PA security forces arrested hundreds of people, mostly Hamas supporters, and held them often without access to due legal process…Members of Fatah’s armed groups were also held in prolonged detention without charge or trial at the request of the Israeli army.”7

ZoomInfo Cached Page

Last edited by a moderator:

Completely bogus information.

Robert Bernstein, founder, Human Rights Watch
"Human Rights Watch Lost In The Middle East"
AS the founder of Human Rights Watch, its active chairman for 20 years and now founding chairman emeritus, I must do something that I never anticipated: I must publicly join the group’s critics. Human Rights Watch had as its original mission to pry open closed societies, advocate basic freedoms and support dissenters. But recently it has been issuing reports on the Israeli-Arab conflict that are helping those who wish to turn Israel into a pariah state.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/20/opinion/20bernstein.html?_r=1

Last edited by a moderator:

Completely bogus information.

Robert Bernstein, founder, Human Rights Watch
"Human Rights Watch Lost In The Middle East"
AS the founder of Human Rights Watch, its active chairman for 20 years and now founding chairman emeritus, I must do something that I never anticipated: I must publicly join the group’s critics. Human Rights Watch had as its original mission to pry open closed societies, advocate basic freedoms and support dissenters. But recently it has been issuing reports on the Israeli-Arab conflict that are helping those who wish to turn Israel into a pariah state.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/20/opinion/20bernstein.html?_r=1

I post on the abuses of the PA and you post someone pimping Israel.

What is the relevance?

Forum List

Back